|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Hmm...that certainly reads like a rather...distant...caption from Siwon.

It just bugs me that only work can bring them together. There must have been at least one or two opportunities since the show ended for them to have met up sans entourages. You'd think they'd want to spend as much private, quality time together as possible before he enlists.

I will say that in the off-chance they aren't together, it is exceedingly unscrupulous of them to engage in commercial activities which are predicated on selling the image of them as a couple. That they'd do that just for money or exposure would make me lose respect for them both, and would make the recent bashing perfectly justified.   

• Like 2

Hmm...that certainly reads like a rather...distant...caption from Siwon.

It just bugs me that only work can bring them together. There must have been at least one or two opportunities since the show ended for them to have met up sans entourages. You'd think they'd want to spend as much private, quality time together as possible before he enlists.

I will say that in the off-chance they aren't together, it is exceedingly unscrupulous of them to engage in commercial activities which are predicated on selling the image of them as a couple. That they'd do that just for money or exposure would make me lose respect for them both, and would make the recent bashing perfectly justified.   

He just claims he is single... he can't really indicate they have met on other occasions... (we know they met for the SJ concert...),  I think it is just saying we are meeting for that reason... providing context for the picture 

Chinese fans have been tracking his on-line activities... they seem to syn up with the timezones she is at... 

From LW's weibo post, I definitely feel they are a couple and she wants to cherish the present moment... 

I start to think that SW has a lot of burden - his claim that he is single is probably a combination of protecting her, she is not as advanced as he is in the relationship and pressure from his companies to remain "single"... 

• Like 3

I guess liu wen isnt ready yet for official relationship... oppa is just adjusting to her term as usual. He already  said that he would not push her into a phase that she isnt comfortable with.. he would wait.. i think the statement of him being single is one of indicator that our missy still not ready to a serious relationship  yet. So they keep thing casual. However H&M campaign is just an excuse from both of them to meet up.. they undeniably  attracted to each other. So they will fine an excuse every now and then to meet up with each other ;)

I hope liuwen recognized his true love through his eyes. Eyes can't lie girl.. you should start to believe his feeling is real.. siwon is akward in the interview because he has feeling for her. Man tend to be nervous and akward around the girl he truly falls for (suddenly lost for words,  akward gestures, very nervous behavior, become stiff)  i dont think he fully win her heart yet.. she loves the chasing game i guess.. :w00t:

• Like 1

I don't believe in nagative rumor  about lw.I think they chose not to meet up because they want things to move slowly.One more reason is that they couldn't stand saying goodbye.Do you remember, lw cried hard in ep 9 and ep 12 and sw looked very painful.I read somewhere that when departing for NYC from airport china,she suddenly ran back and hugged one of shiliu fans.:sweatingbullets:Say goddbye is their phobia:vicx:

• Like 4

He just claims he is single... he can't really indicate they have met on other occasions... (we know they met for the SJ concert...),  I think it is just saying we are meeting for that reason... providing context for the picture 

Chinese fans have been tracking his on-line activities... they seem to syn up with the timezones she is at... 

From LW's weibo post, I definitely feel they are a couple and she wants to cherish the present moment... 

I start to think that SW has a lot of burden - his claim that he is single is probably a combination of protecting her, she is not as advanced as he is in the relationship and pressure from his companies to remain "single"... 

They have only met twice since the show ended - once at the concert and that was so fleeting I'd almost discount it, and this present instance in Seoul for H&M. Are you implying that they've met other times without us knowing about it? That's possible, but I doubt it as they've just said in the promo that it's been a long time since they've met.

It's clear from their latest postings that only working opportunities can bring them together. Why on earth is that? I don't believe they're so preoccupied that they can't find at least a few times to meet up in a personal capacity minus their business associates. Worried about the fallout if they're caught together? Well, I'd think the need to be together before he vanishes for two years would outweigh such concerns.

And yet, they look every inch the couple in that H&M promo. I guess that begs the question: Are Siwon and Liu Wen really just damn good actors?

Thanks to his carefully neutral post on IG, his ELFs have rushed over to abuse her on her IG. Imagine if he had posted anything even more expressive.

Now his "single" statement makes even more sense than ever... any slightest hint about her, even on what appears to be professional terms, and she gets attacked relentlessly. If he wants to ensure that she is shielded as much as possible from jealous fans in his absence, he will definitely not be saying anything more than what he has for now. Is it any wonder he looks so worn out? Still, while he words himself carefully, his eyes, his body language cannot lie. And her response to his Weibo post speaks volumes too about them, doesn't it? 

• Like 6

kelly1991

I wonder if they dating. I'm only see they uncomfortable? It not seems they fall in love  but LW having boyfriend, i think i know the source. Here. Mediamass is a fake news site, designed to trick people into believing its articles and sharing them.

Edited by anbi

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv my take on the story.. if LW said yess.. siwon def will go all in on the relationship.. but i dont think she said yes yet... siwon chase liuwen but , in the real life i guess she havent decided on the relationship yet.. she still playing hard to get... like  flying a kite  LOL,  man needs to be in the stage atleast for awhile so he will cherish more on the relationship later on, i think it might be true that they havent seen each other for a while... i bet siwon is surprised  just like us when our missy agree to do the campaign together.. thats why he is so happy.. but nervous at the same time.  Liu wen still "hanging" is feeling in agony with question "she wants me, she wants me not" poor you loverboy ... he must be in agony waiting for answer.. hahahhahahaa  anyway i think thats why he choose to be very professional  on the wording ... 

• Like 3

In all fairness, I think LW is very into him, it is just that they have different styles.. in a recent interview, when asked about long distance relationship and marrying Chinese, her answer was " you need to find the right person, you can overcome distance if you believe... nationality,color, ethnicity don't matter"

She is content to be just the two of them whereas he wants to go grand... if he can hang in there and show his love and give her time, I think this relationship has a very good chance.  I really think LW is assessing SW as a potential husband... she wants to make sure he is Mr. Right ...     I don't believe for a second she is not serious...it is just not her... if this relationship does not work in the end... it is only because they find that they can't make it work due to personality or what have you.. 

Also, some fans are telling LW that SW seems casual during the web chat and seems frivolous... but they do think he loves her a lot and they want her to keep him in line... :-)  now he is being formal and gets criticised again...  If they were just friends, I would think he would be a lot more informal - caption will be like " look who I have on my arm, working on H&M....etc"  I think he is formal because he cares... 

My personal experience if it sheds any light - before we got married, my husband and I got assigned on the same project once. I tried my best to distance myself from him because I didn't want my personal relationship (I was pretty sure he was the guy by the way) to get in the way of work... whereas he did not care but did not pushed me either... my co-workers later told me that they never knew we were dating... 

I wish we get our happy, lovey dovey pictures too but I start to learn that right now, it is not possible...  but I am faith they are working hard behind the scenes... 

• Like 9

Kculturefun, juzagurl...you've summed up precisely how I feel about Liu Wen's attitude towards the relationship. I can't even explain why exactly...but everything I've seen and read lately is making me feel like Liu Wen has cooled off. Now, why is that? That she's making Siwon jump through hoops to assess him is a plausible explanation. On the other hand, Siwon seems bummed out by her attitude, fed up to the point that he declares himself single. And yet he seemed so into her in that promo...I just hope Liu Wen knows how hard to push because Siwon may eventually decide that he's had enough.

As for carefully worded statements online to protect her, all that I can accept...but the fact that only professional obligations are impetus enough for them to meet in person, that I find hard to swallow. Of course, if it's true that Liu Wen is apportioning immediate contact with Siwon for whatever reasons, then that would explain why they'd only meet under such circumstances.

• Like 1

So this photoshoot has been planned for 5 months! That takes us back to May when they were still filming LFIL... that means they agreed to do this not knowing where this relationship is going? or they have so much confidence that they know this photoshoot won't cause any awkwardness... we can say that at least the two of them were NOT capitalizing on the couplehood... but H&M was hedging at the time?  thoughts? 

Kculturefun, juzagurl...you've summed up precisely how I feel about Liu Wen's attitude towards the relationship. I can't even explain why exactly...but everything I've seen and read lately is making me feel like Liu Wen has cooled off. Now, why is that? That she's making Siwon jump through hoops to assess him is a plausible explanation. On the other hand, Siwon seems bummed out by her attitude, fed up to the point that he declares himself single. And yet he seemed so into her in that promo...I just hope Liu Wen knows how hard to push because Siwon may eventually decide that he's had enough.

As for carefully worded statements online to protect her, all that I can accept...but the fact that only professional obligations are impetus enough for them to meet in person, that I find hard to swallow. Of course, if it's true that Liu Wen is apportioning immediate contact with Siwon for whatever reasons, then that would explain why they'd only meet under such circumstances.

I don't feel she is cooled off per se, it is just like what we saw on the program, she is darn slow and extremely careful... but I also think and at least hope she can see and feel his emotions... that is why she is also making efforts to keep the relationship alive....for some reason, I think they talk everyday, he carries two phones with him all the time, he switches to iPhone once she leaves China. a lot of people speculate he uses iphone to connect with her... you can see her with her phone all the time too...which I heard was not very evident in the past... 

• Like 6

Based on exp in media... i guess H&M  already plans this when the shows was high demand,, they already had in mind abt wanting them to be together in the campaign based solely on the rating and statistic abt their couple persona.. so for the production  team its is been planned for 5 months. But i guess it takes time to approach  the artist after that reviewing the availability of both siwon and liuwen, dealimg with budget for both, and actually convincing them to do it.. so i guess siwon and liuwen agree to do it not so long ago.. (not 5 months ) maximum.they know abt this around 1 or 2 months ago max...

• Like 4

The fact that this has been in the making for more than 5 months, then wouldn't both Liu Wen and Siwon have known that they were going to see each other at some point? I feel like this H&M campaign is sort of a blessing in disguise to be together in the public and not being given too much criticism from fans. They are able to freely post pictures of each other on their social media accounts and I think Siwon was very happy to do that even if he posted it as a "work thing". Further more, the fact that they knew they were going to do this campaign together could strengthen the point that they do keep in contact with each other frequently which brings me to my conclusion that they might be together. :) 

An early apology in case I've offended anyone here.
I also agree with @Kculturefun that Liu Wen is slow and extremely careful with the relationship, if they are in fact together.  I don't necessarily think Siwon is "fed up" with Liu Wen's attitude as he did say that he was fine with adjusting his pace to match up with Liu Wen's pacing. But I do agree it can become a bit tiring for Siwon, but not to the extent where he is giving up or fed up with it.And whether or not they decide to go public or not, it seems like some fans will continue their bashing against each other.

And regarding with H&M planning this for 5 months or more, I think that it can be a possibility because both Liu Wen and Siwon probably had to decide some factors as well or leave time to do this campaign as well.

• Like 4