|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

liuwen ig update:

MOD EDIT: PLS DO NOT QUOTE IMAGE!

I know we all tend to speculate but Liu Wen's posts just always coincidentally seem to  match so many things that occurred between her and Siwon on the show. Remember Siwon said her eyes were like a panda when she woke up in the hospital when she got sick. Siwon..' it's like a panda'.

This would be my first time writing in here but I have been following this thread everyday since April this year. I m truly thankful, grateful and appreciate all the works that you guys have done to keep us fans alive and well informed.  You guys truly light up my days. I am a BIG BIG BIG fan of liu wen, liddi, bibidep, allnatural, bambam, silvergrey, mywebfoot and many others here now. I miss post by crimson, alan is a day dreamer, stancie and happymemories.  I have realized Siwon existence but only being a fan of him until recently.

From what I can read from the web, to the fore movie is a big thing. To the director as well as all the other actors in it. Regardless of Siwon and Liu Wen relationship status is, already a couple or  going to be a couple or just good friend but still a chance of going to be a couple, lets not be a torn in their career that will some how hurt their personal relationship. Whatever they post or not post in their social media will cause speculations and assumptions by others, which only they themselves know the reason behind it

I think both of them are already able to accept the fact that the fans are forever  judging of every single action that that they take or don’t  take, said or don’t said. They are celebrities after all. But If their relationship will cause hurt to their colleagues and those around them,  especially currently all the cast and staff of to the fore movie, which is what I think Siwon and Liu Wen is trying to prevent... it will leave their relationship with an unremoveable scars and it would be really really really sad and bad for both of them since Liu Wen is a really kind soul that is acute to the feelings of those around her. Lets support to the fore so that it will achieve the success it deserves by preventing negative speculations, so that it will be a gift for Siwon before his enlistment and a gift for Liu Wen too

But this is just my 2 empty cents… J

Love you all.....

• Like 5

I was lurking on Weibo and the bike function yesterday seems to be a charity event as there are people who wrote "慈善夜" which means charity night. And currently, there is no new update from Siwon but Keenie posted this: 謝謝香港及來自不同地方的朋友,有了你們的支持,才有力氣再走密集的宣傳。廣州、上海和南京的朋友,始源要來了!!...."

brief Eng trans: Thank you to Hong Kong friends and friends from other countries. With your support, there is strength to continue the promotion. Guangzhou, Shanghai, Nanjing, Siwon needs to come!

And it seems that this is their last promotional event before they part ways. Eddie is going to Chengdu after this and Siwon will be going to Shanghai and Nanjing. And I wonder if the no current update from Siwon is due to Siwon being on airplane (~45mins but with the luggage and whatnot, it's one hour or more) or being on the road (likely 1-2hrs). Guangzhou and Hong Kong is relatively close- so it's likely for the company to arrange a ride on the rapid train system and then drive from the train station to Guangzhou (likely 1-3 hrs) as that's what my family did when we came back from Guangzhou.  And in the news, it says that China has increased the airspace restrictions, causing delays,- so not really sure what method the crew is traveling to Guangzhou.

• Like 3

I was lurking on Weibo and the bike function yesterday seems to be a charity event as there are people who wrote "慈善夜" which means charity night. And currently, there is no new update from Siwon but Keenie posted this: 謝謝香港及來自不同地方的朋友,有了你們的支持,才有力氣再走密集的宣傳。廣州、上海和南京的朋友,始源要來了!!...."

brief Eng trans: Thank you to Hong Kong friends and friends from other countries. With your support, there is strength to continue the promotion. Guangzhou, Shanghai, Nanjing, Siwon needs to come!

And it seems that this is their last promotional event before they part ways. Eddie is going to Chengdu after this and Siwon will be going to Shanghai and Nanjing. And I wonder if the no current update from Siwon is due to Siwon being on airplane (~45mins but with the luggage and whatnot, it's one hour or more) or being on the road (likely 1-2hrs). Guangzhou and Hong Kong is relatively close- so it's likely for the company to arrange a ride on the rapid train system and then drive from the train station to Guangzhou (likely 1-3 hrs) as that's what my family did when we came back from Guangzhou.  And in the news, it says that China has increased the airspace restrictions, causing delays,- so not really sure what method the crew is traveling to Guangzhou.

only eddie who going to chengdu tomorrow?

No, Eddie and Carlos Chan (陳家樂) will be going to Chengdu.

It may be a reach, but I really wonder if Siwon is purposely not attending promotional activities in Chengdu to throw people off. It seems a bit suspicious that he's going to all the cities but the one the girlfriend is in. Perhaps he'll make the other scheduled stops and then head quietly to Chengdu which will be unexpected since he'd be expected to travel there for the movie?

I know we all tend to speculate but Liu Wen's posts just always coincidentally seem to  match so many things that occurred between her and Siwon on the show. Remember Siwon said her eyes were like a panda when she woke up in the hospital when she got sick. Siwon..' it's like a panda'.

Nah, she's in Sichuan so she simply has to visit the pandas and post a snap with those cuties. Unless she chose to vacation in Sichuan just for that purpose so she could highlight that line of Siwon's on IG? :P :lol:

• Like 5

@twistbow Thank you for the updates. So it's confirmed - his activities stop 9th. Great!

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv I tend to think so too. Presuming that he doesn't fly directly back to Korea after the 9th, this could be the opportunity to travel to Chengdu and spend time with his sweetheart and prospective parent-in-laws. I guess we'll know soon enough whether it does transpire this way.

• Like 5

It may be a reach, but I really wonder if Siwon is purposely not attending promotional activities in Chengdu to throw people off. It seems a bit suspicious that he's going to all the cities but the one the girlfriend is in. Perhaps he'll make the other scheduled stops and then head quietly to Chengdu which will be unexpected since he'd be expected to travel there for the movie?

I think it really depends on Siwon's schedule in Korea as well as how to maximize the tour to its fullest potential. By separating the cast into two groups and although I feel it's a shame to split, it is a good marketing strategy because then they are able to promote the movie in two places at the same time. And I don't think Siwon has a say on where to go for this tour. And from what I am seeing on Weibo, the cast members have been well-received in their events so far and the events were planned ahead since these venues and the media present at these events were probably scheduled ahead of time since there were local celebrity guests at these events as well. And if there are other stops, I'm sure Keenie or Siwon's international fan club will make a mention of it as well.

You're welcome @liddi. And yeah, we will see in 2 days' time. :D

• Like 3

She has posted a photo of herself on Weibo with rain and umbrellas... :P

4c56dd36gw1euu15m7pfaj21w02iou0y.jpg

And apparently she is wearing a red thread on her right hand...

7948ecf6gw1euu1t1ent8j21qn1qnkh5.jpg

Caption says:
一根从本命年相伴的手链从来没想到过自己会这么[火]

Looks like the red sting bracelet has been with her since birth... 

Edited by liddi
  • Like 2

She's probably posting on IG cos that's where she's checking out 10 dollars' photos :rolleyes:

She has posted a photo of herself on Weibo with rain and umbrellas... :P

Niiiice! All sorts of happy too. Take note of the two separate umbrellas ... for those with unusual wandering thoughts. :P  Emphatic and to the point.

Great to see you posting, @dianakasim! I miss our friend with the dry one-liners, @cr1mson, too. Yoohoo ... where are you?

• Like 3

Guest mywebfoot

@dianakasim that's sweet. Thanks for unlurking, and feel free to post any time to this forum! 

Has Liu Wen always had such oversized tees and shirts? I know she's loved the boyish/tomboy look, but from what I've seen it's tomboyish, but still fitting. In the recent photos, her white dress shirt is much too long in the sleeve, and now this T-shirt in the panda photo is about 3 sizes too large..... and lalalalala. ;)

aargghh why siwon doesnt have schedule in chengdu..really shipping these two why so hard...
i mean like we've waiting their "meeting" in los angeles but failed...
then to the fore promo in chengdu..failed again..

cmoonnnn siwon & liu wen pls be cooperative with your shipper :P