|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest bibidep

No the picture he took with his cousin was the new one and that guy post the caption said see just met him on the way and will see him in Korea soon with the icon of the airplane.  I think he or Siwon at the airport in London at that time.   Liu Wen picture may be the old one to trick us where she was about.   Siwon didn't post any new picture in his Social network for almost 3 days, let see what he has next.   

I don't think they can show any sign of them either dating or not because the show still going on, have to wait when the show end, they may have a contract not to violate.

Posting a pic today doesn't mean I took it today.hehe

Did he actually have any Audi event in London? Cos he certainly is wearing the same outfit as that in Paris. Though he could have many of those.

He was wearing an Audi shirt in London so it's possible he was there for the brand.

If they are real (it's starting to be a big if at this point), I hope they don't give any more interviews which specifically focus on the relationship as that cheapens it. A simple "No comment" would suffice. If they take interviews knowing full well that they'll be interrogated only on the relationship and they're willing to dish, I'm calling bogus on the whole affair.

I think the interview I post above very much said what their relationship with each other at this point, it doesn't seem like they are serious dating each other.   I think I have to ease my heart and move on hahah.

The interview (is it even an interview?) you posted hasn't been translated so how do you know what it says?

Now we have it. The catalyst. Her illness and hospitalisation. I don't think it was how she was outwardly dressed specifically (though Liu Wen would have connected her feelings to that) but more so that she wasn't putting her best foot forward and in control like she usually is. Cos she's been an independent lady for quite some time now. So she felt vulnerable that he saw her at her weakest, needing someone to lean on.

Posting a pic today doesn't mean I took it today.hehe

Meaning Siwon's photo with cousin could have been taken another time but posted when he did? So Siwon could've actually hightailed it back to Paris quite awhile ago?

Did he actually have any Audi event in London? Cos he certainly is wearing the same outfit as that in Paris. Though he could have many of those.

This can go both ways. What is clear is they went to Europe. :-)

That, I like :)

• Like 1

Siwon has an event to attend tomorrow, about his new movie. So he should have already left London or even arrived in Seoul. 

So it looks like there is an unlikely circumstance which prevents them from meeting...I still find the timing odd, that one has just arrived and one is just leaving, and like why couldn't she have gone to Paris a little earlier (if she needed to be there anyway for work later on) to be with Siwon and his family? Or maybe she couldn't do that because of work in NY - who knows?

This does give me cause to be more cautious about them.

And thanks all for the updates and translations!

Yeah but that was my opinion several hours ago...If Siwon is back to Seoul, people would witness him in the airport for sure (there are always fans of Korean stars there at the exit of the airport). But I haven't seen any picture or post about that. So I don't know now...

If he has an event to attend in Seoul tomorrow, he must arrive in Seoul today and there's still time for him to do that. I can't picture a last minute arrival tomorrow and him showing up at the event barely ready, disheveled and jet-lagged; he'd need plenty of time to primp first. :lol:

I must say if that 20% turns out to be true after all, I'd quickly lose interest in the show. I mean, the only reason why people are avidly tuning in and why WenWon trumps the other couples in terms of popularity is because folks think the romance is becoming a reality before our very eyes - I know that's the draw for me anyway. I'd still watch the program to its conclusion for Liu Wen even if they aren't really together, but I'd barely have any interest to be honest.

Maybe Siwon and Liu Wen have reached the same conclusion as I have and that's why they've been keeping up the charade - only after the program has ended will the truth eventually be revealed?

Okay. The thing is, even if they do meet in London before Siwon went on the plane, it's most likely that we won't know. So I definitely won't say I'll lose my interest simply because I see no picture of them together. 

• Like 1

He was wearing an Audi shirt in London so it's possible he was there for the brand.

If they are real (it's starting to be a big if at this point), I hope they don't give any more interviews which specifically focus on the relationship as that cheapens it. A simple "No comment" would suffice. If they take interviews knowing full well that they'll be interrogated only on the relationship and they're willing to dish, I'm calling bogus on the whole affair.

They are possibly still bound by contract with the network until the broadcast comes to an end. And I presume it would include creating interest in the program, which means they are expected to speak about their relationship in interviews etc.

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

I think this part of the interview is the important one.

既然对曾经讨厌的话可以改观,那两个人现实中会不会有真在一起的可能?虽然刘雯没有直接给出答案,但对比此前一直在小黑屋采访中叨叨“我总觉得他不是认真的”,“表姐”的回答已经耐人寻味:“欧巴为我做了很多,让我感受到了,想把他最好的东西给他最喜欢的人。感受到了欧巴的真心付出。”华西都市报记者陈颖

Yeah the interview above clearly states that she realizes and values Siwon as her boyfriend and how grateful she was to have him around . Woman tend to be self conscious around those we like , of course she wants to look pretty for him and to have him see her in her worst she is embarrassed but beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and i think Siwon does have feelings for her otherwise pictures of them holding hands in Guam would tell a different story . 

• Like 1

Lately Siwon left Korea or came back to Korea no fans had noticed where he was about, so if he already in Seoul I'm not surprise at all.  Last time he went to Guam no one catch him at the airport either at Korea or Guam.  This time he went to France nobody met him at Korea airport at all.  I wonder how he got through with no one noticed.

I think the interview I post above very much said what their relationship with each other at this point, it doesn't seem like they are serious dating each other.   I think I have to ease my heart and move on hahah.

Yes siwon can sometimes be ninja and we lose track of him hehe. ELFBI just spotted him in Oxford Street though, so he is still in London

• Like 2

I think this part of the interview is the important one.

既然对曾经讨厌的话可以改观,那两个人现实中会不会有真在一起的可能?虽然刘雯没有直接给出答案,但对比此前一直在小黑屋采访中叨叨“我总觉得他不是认真的”,“表姐”的回答已经耐人寻味:“欧巴为我做了很多,让我感受到了,想把他最好的东西给他最喜欢的人。感受到了欧巴的真心付出。”华西都市报记者陈颖

The interviewer asked if it is possible for them to be together in real life. 

Liu Wen did not answer directly, but said: "Oppa has done a lot for me, and has made me feel that he wants to give the best things to people he likes the most. I have felt his sincerity"

Basically, I don't see anything negative in this paragraph at all. 

• Like 5

Guest cr1mson

Lately Siwon left Korea or came back to Korea no fans had noticed where he was about, so if he already in Seoul I'm not surprise at all.  Last time he went to Guam no one catch him at the airport either at Korea or Guam.  This time he went to France nobody met him at Korea airport at all.  I wonder how he got through with no one noticed.

Maybe he took a private jet ;)

I'm curious how can you know they are not serious dating each other based on that interview only?

She was asked how she felt back then and she answered it. Of course we don't expect her to say more than what she asked.

You will shocked yourself if she answered, after that incident I just feel I can't be apart from him and want him to stay by my side forever LOL

Edited by cr1mson

They are possibly still bound by contract with the network until the broadcast comes to an end. And I presume it would include creating interest in the program, which means they are expected to speak about their relationship in interviews etc.

Oh my god. 

I think if you've read news about one other couple, you probably won't feel this at all. 

That Huangzhang couple now have very terrible relationship after the show, and their agents criticize each other on social media. A lot of people have discussed this funny joke. 

Does that mean Huangzhang couple are subject to any penalty? I don't think so. 

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

In that paragraph the interviewer said in the black room interview Liu Wen said she think he was not serious, can you read and check it again. 

Of course I don't want her to answer like that but the other one is give me a reason to think.  Right now my only thing that still make me hang on to this is the two still wear their bracelets and on this trip to France Siwon wear a ring on his love left hand finger to make me wonder.

Edited by bibidep

Oh my god. 

I think if you've read news about one other couple, you probably won't feel this at all. 

That Huangzhang couple now have very terrible relationship after the show, and their agents criticize each other on social media. A lot of people have discussed this funny joke. 

Does that mean Huangzhang couple are subject to any penalty? I don't think so. 

Oh yes, I'm sure I would feel entirely different if it were so. Wouldn't that be rather unprofessional? If I were the network, I would penalise them indeed. :angry::lol:

Maybe he took a private jet ;)

I'm curious how can you know they are not serious dating each other based on that interview only?

She was asked how she felt back then and she answered it. Of course we don't expect her to say more than what she asked.

You will shocked yourself if she answered, after that incident I just feel I can't be apart from him and want him to stay by my side forever LOL

Never mind lah. 

If you've been in this forum long enough, you'll realize basically what posts to expect from some of the users.  

Liu Wen picture may be the old one to trick us where she was about.  

I hope you aren't suggesting that she posted the pic of her view from the plane window to trick us into thinking she's somewhere she's not because that's just insanely delulu even for you.

Okay. The thing is, even if they do meet in London before Siwon went on the plane, it's most likely that we won't know. So I definitely won't say I'll lose my interest simply because I see no picture of them together. 

Oh no, I won't either just based on that. As I said, even if they do meet we may never know about it. However, if he's in Korea today or tomorrow I highly doubt they'd have met as there just wouldn't be enough time.

And I doubt any contracts which may exist stipulate that they have to give interviews addressing the relationship to create interest in the show. 

@TA380 Thank you so much for your translation!

@bibidep This is the continuation of the translation... hope it makes you feel more positive! :) 

关于欧巴什么都可以

她说“之前我很讨厌”

虽然自诩外星人,水瓶座的刘雯,也细细诉说自己参加真人秀后的成长:“之前我很讨厌‘欧巴什么都可以’这句话,觉得他对什么都认为不重要,后来觉得他真的什么都可以,打球、唱歌、做饭。我在韩国生病的时候,他有背我,还给我穿鞋,他打电话联系医生,回家帮我准备毛毯、台灯和眼罩,甚至还给我准备了润唇膏,因为房间很干……凌晨醒来发现这些东西,那个时候觉得他很负责!”

既然对曾经讨厌的话可以改观,那两个人现实中会不会有真在一起的可能?虽然刘雯没有直接给出答案,但对比此前一直在小黑屋采访中叨叨“我总觉得他不是认真的”,“表姐”的回答已经耐人寻味:“欧巴为我做了很多,让我感受到了,想把他最好的东西给他最喜欢的人。感受到了欧巴的真心付出。

Regarding "Oppa can do anything"
She said "I really hated [hearing] it previously"

The self-proclaimed alien, Aquarius Liu Wen also described her growth in the reality show in detail. "Previously I really hated the statement 'Oppa can do anything', because I felt that he was not serious in anything. Finally, I realised that he really is an all-rounder - in sports, singing, cooking. During the time that I was sick in Korea, he carried me on his back, helped me wear my shoes, contacted the doctor. When I got back, he helped to prepare blankets, lamp and sleeping mask, even lip balm as the room was very dry.... When I woke up in the middle of the night to see all these things, that was the time I felt that he was a very responsible man!"

Since changing her viewpoint of the words she once hated, is there any possibility of them being together for real? Although Liu Wen did not give a direct answer, compared to her previous complaints in the dark interview room that "I keep feeling he is not being serious", Liu Wen's reply is intriguing: "Oppa has done a lot for me, and I can really feel that he wishes to give the best he has for the person he likes the most. I can truly feel Oppa's sincerity."

• Like 7

Who is the Huangzhang couple ? Is it that kimi guy ? saw one episode of him on Sunday since his segment was the first , could not help but watch them as i had to sit thru it to wait for ours .... oh man! he was a turn off . Thou i could not understand much, his actions spoke loud and clear to me , he was annoyed that his gf showed up at his work place and the way he chowed down his lunch was urghhh !! during courtship you are supoosed to be on your best behavior and  looks like he clearly wasnt , he needs to take  few lessons from Siwon . 

That article introduced that Liu Wen used to say Oppa was not serious. 

That is simply the background. 

And with such background, the interviewer asked Liu Wen how she feels right now. 

And obviously, Liu Wen didn't say "Oppa was not serious" ever again.

Edited by alex_is_a_daydreamer
  • Like 5

And I doubt any contracts which may exist stipulate that they have to give interviews addressing the relationship to create interest in the show. 

It's possible Liu Wen missed the memo :D Just kidding

But they've both been quite honest to date in interviews so I don't see why that would change. Maybe a little more careful now due to rabid fans. But I don't think it cheapens their relationship (if they are in one) if they talk about it sincerely like they have been.

• Like 4