|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Having massive issues logging into Weibo these days... not sure if it's just me. 

Anyway... this is probably shared a long time ago... but regardless... some photos that just bring back all the feels and make me miss them all the more...

274240-XXL.jpg

2596129886899052711.jpg

3(105).jpg

More here

cr. Marie Claire Taiwan

• Like 6

jwc11244 YOU CAN JOIN US!! on 24-25th june in new jersey prudential center #KCON2016 #n407 #jiwonchoi#jwc11244 #bugsy #newyork #on24-25th#kconnewyork

cr. instagram jwc11244

Jiwon posted she will be in New Jersey on June 24-25 for KCON2016 promoting n407 products.  wonder if sister-in-law will make special guest appearance :w00t:

• Like 3

In 2014, Siwon Choi played in a.... in a.... in a.... what the hell is this?? Thriller movie? Science-fiction movie? Horror movie? Short movie? I have no idea. But here, I just wanna share if you guys wanna watch it. The filming was done in 2014, but this video came out just now. Siwon's father (Mr. Choi Kiho) was also there (visited the filming set) to support him during filming. Siwon's girlfriend here is the same actress who played as Kyuhyun's girlfriend in Kyuhyun's drama. Her name is Yoon Sohui.

• Like 2

:rolleyes: OooH .. is Jiwon sharing her message in Eng w her SIL, telling SIL that her bro is learning to cook too now .. practicing his skill, hopefully to prepare a lovely meal some day soon  :phew: .. Sweet! :wub:

• Like 1