|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

If Liu Wen was able to update her Facebook with the Vogue post, does that mean she's not in China anymore?

I think it really depends - my friend is on a business trip to China and she was able to access Facebook on her phone.

Jiwon probably came across our thread here before as well! We'll never know but I think Jiwon looks after what's going on in the media often, deriving this from how she immediately contacted every account that posted/re-posted a family photo that had Mrs. Choi in it from their Europe trip.  

I want to say even though a person is famous or is directly related to a celebrity, they're also human and would go through the same curiosity and emotions we do. 

Edited by teamwonwen
  • Like 4

Yeah, Jacky Cheung is also one of my favourite singers too. Actually, I think Jacky Cheung is quite lucky/fortunate since before this movie, he also starred in another movie with Ji Jin Hee and like Siwon, Ji Jin Hee also sang a duet with Jacky Cheung, if I remember correctly. And aside from Andy Lau, he's also the only one without any bad rumours :P

I think Jacky is the only one who has a fairly clean slate with the media where rumours are concerned. Unfortunately, Andy Lau attracted some rather bad press and had to suffer backlash for hiding his long-standing relationship and eventual marriage with his wife. All due to his desire to protect her, and their relationship, from his crazed fans. But also for the sake of career, some would say. It's certainly encouraging to see Siwon taking such a direct route instead with his long-term intentions for this relationship with Liu Wen, considering he has no less deluded fans and high prospects of achievement in the entertainment world. Hopefully, theirs will also end in solid marriage and a family in time.

Thanks for sharing the duet, @teamwonwen. Nick Cheung and his mock accusation that Siwon had stolen their beautiful woman was amusing. Siwon did well introducing her to the director, his co-stars, and countless other actors and crew attached to the movie/entertainment industry that day. No wonder Liu Wen was so immensely pleased and proud of his actions.

• Like 4

Guest Connie633

Somehow the idea of siwon's family watching the show made me so happy. I felt like they would be equally captivated by Liu Wen. :wub:  

Do you guys think Choi Jiwon watched the show as well? I know she's met Liu wen in person, but I wonder if she's seen the actual show. She liked Liu Wen's intagram update just now.

She's obviously a Liu Wen fan as well as a ShiLiu supporter, so I imagine she has. ;) I wouldn't be surprised if Siwon's parents have tuned in as well, and one can rest assured that Liu Wen's parents certainly did.

If Liu Wen was able to update her Facebook with the Vogue post, does that mean she's not in China anymore?

I hope for her sake that she's still in China. She must have left NYC only one or two days ago, so having to fly out of China after making such a long-distance trip would be murder. I imagine she could have left for either HK or Taiwan (delulu mode on - in anticipation of Siwon's presence?), and that wouldn't be such a strain.

I noticed she updated her IG in the wee hours of the night (GMT+8 time), so she mustn't have gotten her beauty sleep...bad girl! :P :lol:

• Like 1

I think it really depends - my friend is on a business trip to China and she was able to access Facebook on her phone.

Jiwon probably came across our thread here before as well! We'll never know but I think Jiwon looks after what's going on in the media often, deriving this from how she immediately contacted every account that posted/re-posted a family photo that had Mrs. Choi in it from their Europe trip.  

I want to say even though a person is famous or is directly related to a celebrity, they're also human and would go through the same curiosity and emotions we do. 

It's quite obvious that she watched it. She's her brother's fan and seems to be a Liu Wen fan too. Even their father appeared on the show..She even gave liu wen a gift set from her company but that part was not aired though she posted it on her company's insta. :wub:

• Like 2

Guest mywebfoot

I think Siwon's Mandarin must be really good because I found an interview where Siwon was interviewed by Sina and he mainly spoke in Chinese/English. I think this was asked during his promotion in Hong Kong. Video here and here's another video of Jacky Cheung and Siwon in a Star talk video hosted by TVB.

J

Bracelet alert at 12:48 of the second video. :)

The hairstyle is the same and even the outfit is similar, so this is likely just after Liu Wen's appearance and the WGM shooting on the red carpet. Still I like to see it on his wrist. :P

Thanks @silvergrey for the clarifications! I think I had mixed up Carina's husband 梁朝偉 with 劉德華. Whoops:/ On a side note, I love watching Nick Cheung and his wife's acting :)

And I totally agree with @teamwonwen's statement: " even though a person is famous or is directly related to a celebrity, they're also human and would go through the same curiosity and emotions we do"

And I was lurking around on LA's airport website and Incheon's airport website.. I think anytime now, we should see an update from Siwon since it has been 12+ hours (unless his flight is not non-stop but usually when stars travel for events, they are in first/business class and on non-stop flights). I wonder if Siwon went early to LA because he may be the lucky K-pop idol to attend Klub Kcon (hence no Super Junior members yet but I think they will fly sometime later today).

EDIT: wow @mywebfoot! Nice observing eyes.. I didn't even look at that. I think the TVB video was filmed sometime during end of April- early May. Siwon was in HK on April 28. :D

• Like 3

Guest kitkatz23

Here's why September Issue of any Magazine is very significant

Liu Wen oppeared on the September issue cover page of VC since 2010 til now except last year since she's in Sept Issue for Elle Magazine..according to sources :) . Liu Wen is a gem indeed. :wub:

The makeup was done by Charlotte Tilbury AND the photographer was Mario Testino! My gosh, I didn't know til now.

I do hope Liu Wen will stay in China for at least a week...or even two  :phew: Otherwise, I think it'll be very hard for them to meet up. In late August and September Siwon will be busy with his drama, then possibly enlist straight after and Liu Wen has Spring/Summer fashion weeks. 

Guest bibidep

Heart heart heart!!!  This man look so hottttt.  The fans look happy like the kids waiting for mom come back from the market hahah.

0060wjSvjw1eulqflj5njj30g00sgmz7.jpg

0060wjSvjw1eulqfjsr09j30g70kljsw.jpg