|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Aside from that, Super Junior is also working hard on their comeback this summer to celebrate their 10th anniversary. So he has been working pretty much non-stop.

• Like 2

Guest bibidep

WonWen had a lot in common.  Take a look at this clip, Liu Wen is a fan of Audi also I guess.   I do believe if they are mean for each other no matter how long, how far, at the end they will be back with each other.  It happen in real life in front of my eyes a lot.  For myself too.  Sometimes 2 years or 7 years later.  Even the lady married and had kid with her husband and divorce, she still end up with the guy she date and broke up 8 years ago.  So I don't mind if they are just friend or even break apart now, if they are destine they will be together at the end no matter what.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTExMDI4MjU2.html

Edited by bibidep

In all likelihood they ended the show with a wait-and-see attitude. There's a simple commitment that we're together, but we don't know how often we can see each other because of our busy schedules and other contingencies may arise which could impede our future, so let's take our time and see how it goes. Siwon knows he'll have to wait with a girl like Liu Wen and he said as much in the COTC.

I also can't fathom why people still think Liu Wen's crying is in reaction to any kind of break-up. As I said before, she wouldn't go from breaking up one day to grinning from ear to ear the next day at the airport. And how about all the sickeningly sweet stuff we saw last week? They wouldn't go from being so lovey-dovey to breaking up a couple of days later unless Siwon caught Liu Wen cheating with one of the tribesmen or something. Siwon won't be breaking up with Liu Wen because he knows what a good deal he's gotten, and it could be that he's been acting all this while and will end the charade in the final episode, but even I don't think he'd be such a cad as a non-fan of his.

Folks figure Wen wouldn't look so distraught in her crying jag unless she was reacting to something bad, but I don't know, I've been so overwhelmed with emotion at momentously happy events, and when the tears came it didn't look pretty, let me tell you. Siliu's latest gif also makes a break-up seem that much more distant. All I know is, the weeping must be related to the "big incident" that was talked about which should make the last two episodes the most highly anticipated ever.

And did that guy with the T-shirt just return from the Japanese tour with Siwon? LOL, that's as direct a reference to Liu Wen as can be, and who wants to bet that Siwon has been bragging about the supermodel girlfriend to all his fellow performers, so they got such a T-shirt to tease him back? :lol:

I don't think Siwon is a person who would brag about his personal relationships and I wouldn't think they would be that pointless to do something like that.

Guest hollxli

more news about changmin:

Changmin is next to enlist from SM within sometime this year.
And a soompi article: "During the press conference for “Scholar Who Walks the Night” on July 7, Changmin said, “I actually had a performance in Japan just yesterday, and I went alone. It felt so empty. I was a bit sad and I missed him, too. But I still had to fulfill my duty, so I worked hard.”

He continued, “When we’re singers, it feels reassuring for us to be together. I hope we can quickly be on stage together.” He then said, “Yunho will be very busy with work right up until enlistment, so if there is time, I think I will need to send him off with a meal, or a chat, if only a long one over the phone.”

Meanwhile, Changmin expressed similar sentiments at the SMTOWN concert in Japan on July 6 in which he performed alone, where he promised the audience, “We will return here as the complete two-person TVXQ soon. This is a promise.”"

Last night he liked Liu Wen's Instagram and today he posted all over his SNS about:   """Leave the Pity Behind for the Time Being.""" 

@bibidep I guess you are referring to this "아 쉬움은 잠시 뒤로 :^(" as the original text, attached to the photo of Siwon with Lee Teuk, Eunhyuk and Donghae? I don't claim to understand Korean (should have learnt it if I knew I was gonna be stuck in k-ent! :P ) but the Chinese translation from the ShiLiu weibo says this: "把 可惜暂时放下", which means "Temporarily setting aside regrets." The word 可惜 here does not mean regrets about what you have done, but more towards the meaning of "It's a pity". Considering that this is after/during the SMTOWN Live World Tour IV in Japan, I won't worry too much about it, but rather to treat it as Siwon feeling regretful that this would probably be one of the last few times he would be doing a live concert with his fellow members leading up to his enlistment :) Considering how close he is with the members of his group, having been with them for over 10 years, that is a very understandable feeling to have.

@Siliu I see that someone else has translated the text already :) 

It's especially hard when one of the Super Junior members is currently enlisting. They have been promoting as an incomplete group yet striving to do their very best and improving constantly to keep up with the other boy groups in the same industry. Hope their comeback is successful.

Edited by hollxli

@ iamenn what soundtrack did you use in that you tube video ? i assume you made it .... really nice .

Thank you. :-) It's a Filipino song.. "Sa'yo" (I'm yours) by silent sanctuary... I find the lyrics very relevant to them during their earlier stage.. This is a very poor translation.. I'm sorry i can't give justice to how rhetorical and deep the song is.

Minsan Oo Minsan hindi ( Sometimes yes, sometimes no)
Minsan Tama Minsan Mali (Sometimes right, sometimes wrong)
Umaabante Umaatras (Going forth then back)
Kilos mong namimintas ( you're actions are analyzing)
Kung Tunay nga ang Pag ibig mo ( If your love is really true)
Kaya mo bang Isigaw (Can you shout it out?)
Iparating sa Mundo (Let the world know)

Tumingin Saking Mata (Look me in the eyes)
Magtapat ng Nadarama (confess what you feel)
di Gusto ika'y Mawala ( I don't want to let you go)
Dahil handa akong ibigin ka (because I'm ready to fall in love with you)
kung maging tayo ( If we two will become real)
'Sayo Lang ang Puso ko' (My heart will only be yours)

Walang ibang Tatanggapin (I will not accept others)
Ikaw at ikaw parin (it is you and you alone)
May gulo ba sayong isipan (Is there something bothering your mind?)
Di tugma sa nararamdaman (making it not coherent with what you feel)
kung tunay nga ang pag ibig mo ( If what you feel is real)

Tumingin Saking Mata (Look me in the eyes)
Magtapat ng Nadarama (confess what you feel)
di Gusto ika'y Mawala ( I don't want to lose you)
Dahil handa akong ibigin ka ( because now I'm ready to fall in love with you)
kung maging tayo ( If we will be together)

Kailangan ba kitang iwasan (Do i need to avoid you?)
sa twing lalapit may paalam ( Each time i get near you , I need to ask for approval(reassurance)
ibang anyo sa karamihan (you show a different side to others)
iba rin pag tayo, iba rin pag tayo lang (you're different with me, you're different with me)

Tumingin Saking Mata ( Look me in the eyes)
Magtapat ng Nadarama (confess what you really feel)
di Gusto ika'y Mawala ( I don't want to lose you)
Dahil handa akong ibigin ka ( because I am ready to fall in love with you)
kung maging tayo ( If we will be together)
(Kung maging tayo) (If we will be together)
Kung maging tayo ( If we will be together)
(Kung maging tayo) ( If we will be together)
Kung Maging Tayo ( If you and I will become real)
'Sayo Lang ang Puso ko' ("My heart will only be yours")

Edited by iamenn
  • Like 1

Guest hollxli

regarding the question of siwon consider making music is a question that siwon cant easily answer as his answer affects the group.

and it seems smtown is very strict on who gets to compose their own songs. the only ones given approval so far; boa, shinee's jonghyun, amber. A recent article on allkpop stated that snsd members have wanted to compose their own songs but werent able to and were rejected.

there is a possibility that super junior members also wanted to compose their own songs but can't due to restrictions imposed on them.

~
And to whoever that said super junior acts like boys just b/c they live in sheltered atmosphere. welll good riddance and good for you to think that way.  Leeteuk's car incident with 3 other members and 2 managers (who had suffered from major injuries), along with Leeteuk's own family incident means nothing... Leeteuk had to lead SJ as a group & return to serve his military service after 3 days of his grandparents/his dad's funeral.

Edited by hollxli

Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Pictures!!!

The only thing that's clear here is he is sad. And that there are some who want him to pretend to be otherwise so that they can be happy and fulfilled.

Why can't the poor boy have feelings for goodness sake. The life he has been leading is heading for a major change. When will he stand on stage with his brothers again. When will he be on TV each weekend again. When will he also get to be greeted by fans at the airport in this way again. People expect the earth but aren't prepared to give even a little.

In fact, if I were to play the devil's advocate here, I would say that he doesn't prance around anymore because he finds these things such as girl groups no longer give him enjoyment.

• Like 6

The only thing that's clear here is he is sad. And that there are some who want him to pretend to be otherwise so that they can be happy and fulfilled.

Why can't the poor boy have feelings for goodness sake. The life he has been leading is heading for a major change. When will he stand on stage with his brothers again. When will he be on TV each weekend again. When will he also get to be greeted by fans at the airport in this way again. People expect the earth but aren't prepared to give even a little.

In fact, if I were to play the devil's advocate here, I would say that he doesn't prance around anymore because he finds these things such as girl groups no longer give him enjoyment.

It's not that girl groups doesn't give him enjoyment. It's more like, he recognizes his time with SJ is almost up and to perform as an incomplete group for their 10th anniversary is a bit sad as they went through so much together for ten years.

• Like 2

The picture below he posted on his Weibo on the July 6.  Look at the calendar date, July 7.....that is one month from the last day that they filmed in Guam.  Why not the 6 or the 8, 9 of July but have to be the 7 of July??   See, he is indeed sad about him and her.

Hi Bibidep.... sorry to say something about this post but I personally think that Siwon is simply posting the coincidence that he is the model for the month of July that happens to be the 7th month which he saw on the 6th of July...just saying though,don't be offended :)

Sorry my apologies before hand . if I want to know any thing about  chang min ( sorry but no clue who he is ),or super junior for that matter  I will be lounging in their individual threads but I am not . pls let's stick to only updates and thgts pertaining to our couple. This thread is only for siwon and liu wen as a couple. Some of us here have zero knowledge about kpop or other groups or members eg me :). I Think I have heard big bang and jay park and yeah most songs of Suju and that stops there . sorry if this post displeases u but let's just stick to relevant topics .... Peace . 

• Like 3

regarding the question of siwon consider making music is a question that siwon cant easily answer as his answer affects the group.

and it seems smtown is very strict on who gets to compose their own songs. the only ones given approval so far; boa, shinee's jonghyun, amber. A recent article on allkpop stated that snsd members have wanted to compose their own songs but werent able to and were rejected.

there is a possibility that super junior members also wanted to compose their own songs but can't due to restrictions imposed on them.

~
And to whoever that said super junior acts like boys just b/c they live in sheltered atmosphere. welll good riddance and good for you to think that way.  Leeteuk's car incident with 3 other members and 2 managers (who had suffered from major injuries), along with Leeteuk's own family incident means nothing... Leeteuk had to lead SJ as a group & return to serve his military service after 3 days of his grandparents/his dad's funeral.

Donghae has composed songs that made it on SJ albums before and he composed the main song in his subunit with eunhyuk, siwon also composed a song that I posted before.

Some people just have a hard time differentiating between stage persona and private life. SJ are a fun, loud group but that doesn't mean they don't take their job seriously and they do all these things in order to please their fans. Because fans like the silliness and the dorkiness and want to escape reality. That's what a good entertainer does, they give you happiness and make you forget your everyday life. SJ wins in this so hard. Don't worry some people can only enjoy serious acts and the long suffering artist and I say to each his own. I choose to have balance in my life. I can go to an opera and enjoy and I can go to a SJ concert and dance my richard simmons off and laugh and then  cry during ballads. It's all good

Thank you! Siwon is human and any ELF knows that he is prone to mood swings. He has depressive periods and had one last year when he was super busy shooting his movies and doing a milion other projects along with promoting with SJ. Siwon is very difficult to read, most of us have given up lol

I agree with you in your thought that his mood swings nowadays are due to his enlistment. This is very hard for most idols. The entertainment industry is very fickle and is normal to feel insecure about completely disappearing for two years. Plus, there were a lot of rumors that he was preparing to debut in Hollywood and even went to LA for a while and made tons of contacts but now that is all put to a halt so yeah..

• Like 3

Guest exactlywhy407

I know how it feel when you had a long distance relationship.  I still think Siwon had both problem at this moment, his love and his enlist for the military service.  Whether just friend or more with Liu Wen we never know the truth.  His action for the last few days more or less is because of Liu Wen.  If it just for his work or the military service he never had to go to Liu Wen and liked her post right at this moment which he scare to do before.  He only liked her posts one time right on the 16 of May when Liu Wen followed his sister Instagram back, since then he liked once and unliked right away a few minutes later, until now he had gut to liked her post again.   Last month both Liu Wen and the sister still liked each other posts and Liu Wen like Siwon posts a lot but since 2 of July, no more sister or Liu Wen liked each other post or Siwon posts.   If about his concert or SuJu related I don't think he pity/regret with what he had with the band so far until now.   

Just wait and see for the final episode then we will know for sure what is their real relationship at that point.  They may be just friend nothing more.  Friend better than no friend hahah.  Even it is just friend it still good because it may later in the future lead to a real lovers relationship.  If they can't be friend right now then no hope for anything.  

The picture below he posted on his Weibo on the July 6.  Look at the calendar date, July 7.....that is one month from the last day that they filmed in Guam.  Why not the 6 or the 8, 9 of July but have to be the 7 of July??   See, he is indeed sad about him and her.

Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Images

why july ? its because this kid wanted to imitate siwon's mustache & siwon's face is on july page (you can see there is another member's face on top of his face; so I assume it has different photos each month)

He did look sad but he did dance crazily with other members, I just saw some photos how siwon's instagram vid could be taken from the front.

Finally found the ignore list ...hopefully that'll help to prevent my acute bipolarity from rearing its ugly heads. :P 

MOD EDIT: NO NAME CALLING PLS!

And watching the latest episode with English subtitles was like watching it anew...I realized how terribly corny the captions are like when indicating Liu Wen was so impressed during the tribesmen scenes when she merely looked mildly bemused. :lol: They hardly interviewed her as compared to Siwon (a contrast from the earlier episodes), and I noticed again that overall she seemed quieter whereas Siwon looked more into her and the romance than I've ever seen him.

As for immaturity, I felt vindicated when, consciously or unconsciously, Wen began treating Siwon like a little boy in the hotel room scenes. :lol: And Siwon honey, you've never heard of a cream mask? You've set up some form of company with your sister which produces these products and you're that clueless? I felt like he was trying to convince Wen how un-metro and manly he is by feigning unawareness about masks and expiry dates, but sorry, Wen is in the beauty industry and will see right through you! :lol:

Overall, a very pleasant episode indeed, and as for the hand wiping, my oh my, that was almost...sexy in its unguardedness and intimacy.

• Like 3

~

Donghae has composed songs that made it on SJ albums before and he composed the main song in his subunit with eunhyuk, siwon also composed a song that I posted before.

Some people just have a hard time differentiating between stage persona and private life. SJ are a fun, loud group but that doesn't mean they don't take their job seriously and they do all these things in order to please their fans. Because fans like the silliness and the dorkiness and want to escape reality. That's what a good entertainer does, they give you happiness and make you forget your everyday life. SJ wins in this so hard. Don't worry some people can only enjoy serious acts and the long suffering artist and I say to each his own. I choose to have balance in my life. I can go to an opera and enjoy and I can go to a SJ concert and dance my richard simmons off and laugh and then  cry during ballads. It's all good

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!!!

Thank you! Siwon is human and any ELF knows that he is prone to mood swings. He has depressive periods and had one last year when he was super busy shooting his movies and doing a milion other projects along with promoting with SJ. Siwon is very difficult to read, most of us have given up lol

I agree with you in your thought that his mood swings nowadays are due to his enlistment. This is very hard for most idols. The entertainment industry is very fickle and is normal to feel insecure about completely disappearing for two years. Plus, there were a lot of rumors that he was preparing to debut in Hollywood and even went to LA for a while and made tons of contacts but now that is all put to a halt so yeah..

A good example of how enlistment hits someone is probably Changmin and then Siwon. He had to watch his bandmates to go enlist and then going himself. And some of these stars do get dangerous enlistment tasks such as Kim Hyun Joong or something who's currently in the the demilitarized zone between North Korea and South Korea. I hope Super Junior fans and Siwon/Changmin's fans will stay strong (: It probably isn't easy to watch them enlist as anything could happen. I am thinking with the remaining days, Siwon, Changmin and the other TVXQ member must be treasuring their days together with their respective group members and family as they know 2 years is a long time and takes an emotional toll on the group itself.

Guest mywebfoot

Yay, it works. I can post again now without having to use my scroll button to avoid reading someone's posts. I have added a person to my ignore list and YOU CAN DO IT TOO. 

Instructions below:

1. Make sure you are signed on to Soompi

2. Click on the down arrow on your ID in the top-right corner

3. Select "Ignored Users"

4. On that page, type in the name of the user you wish to ignore. You don't need the @ sign. Just the name, typed slowly, then Soompi will do the auto-suggest. When the auto-suggested name list appears, then click on the relevant name.

5. Enjoy the peace.

Guest mywebfoot

Some thoughts about what happens to shippers and the ship, post-WGM. I am sharing as a Teuk-Sora shipper for a while now. 

For those who are not SuJu fans, some background:

Teuk is the oldest and the leader of the SJ, the group SiWon is in. He also had a WGM, just before enlistment. The ending of that WGM was about 1.5 months before Teuk enlisted. As with SiWon, Teuk had a lot of 'emo' posts just before entering the army. Some people enter quietly, some people feel the need to share a measure of the stress they feel. Teuk is of the more open variety. SiWon, I would say is semi-open. It's completely understandable that he'd post almost as if he's starting to say goodbye to the world. It's a tough transition, especially at almost 30. The world is at your feet, you have money to spend, and maybe a person to love, and then suddenly it's all austerity, rules and limited communications. I have a friend here who is engaged, and now for some reason his phone got confiscated in camp and he can't plan his wedding with his wife-to-be! That's crazy frustrating. That's why some people say it's easier to do military service when you're young and you haven't tasted the full luxuries of life yet. 

In addition, I would say that SuJu has a special kind of connection with their fans, a sort of mutual dependency. So saying goodbye to them is also hard. 

Therefore, as fans of Shiliu, I think we'll see a lot of posts that are very uncertain in meaning. Is he saying goodbye to a special someone? Is he saying goodbye to his fans? These kinds of posts will drive us crazy, and can be interpreted to mean one thing or another. Both at the same time. 

The next thing, is that we'll probably see LiuWen cry when she says good bye. Sora was the same. Of course, as a shipper, I would say that Sora didn't want to say goodbye to Teuk in a romantic sense, but even at a gentle friendship level, it's not an easy goodbye. In SK, military service has a very real implication - dealing with a belligerent North Korea. So Sora tried really hard to hold her tears in and keep the cheery level up, much like the farewell at the airport for ShiLiu. At least TeukSo had a few hours of warning, if not a day of warning in advance before they got the final mission card. I suspect the Chinese version of WGM is a lot more ruthless, and are capable of springing such a surprise in Guam, for the sake of triggering emotions. While stars are aware of when a show ends due to contract details, it is still possible to keep the details of exact timing from them. My guess is Guam was their final filming, but neither knew that. 

Finally, a note on long term shipping. What happens after WGM is over? Well, prepare to sigh a lot? :D Shipping is not for the faint-hearted. :) I do it because a couple has given me joy with their interactions, and after having my ships sunk, or at least hit rocky ground, I find that I can still love the couple for the potential, for the sweetness, cuteness and loving interactions they have shown. There will be lots of ups and downs. Whatever happens, happens. Couples break up. Marriages break up. People get married. My shipping is for when they were happy together, regardless of what happens after. I have hope, but it doesn't mean that I'll get angry at him, when SiWon says a girl is sexy or cute. I won't get mad at her if LiuWen poses happily and sexily with some dude. Even if I do get upset, I remind myself I have no RIGHT to do so. Then I get over it. There is so much we see, but also so much we don't see. Life happens. To us regular folk, and to them, surprisingly regular folk. 

So, my little contribution is this: Don't get mad at the couple, guys. If you think you will, maybe it's time to stop shipping, because you can't be doing them or yourselves any good as a result. Finally, just enjoy them. Their cuteness. Their bumbling. Their gazes. It doesn't last long. Savor it. :)

Edited by mywebfoot

Guest bibidep

Wow congratulation to Siwon!!!   Soon to be a director Siwon to hire Liu Wen as the lead actress.....Just joking.

Below is the article about him in Korean language.

Super Junior Siwon to co-produce a movie with Enter Media based on webtoon 'Interview'

최시원, 인기 웹툰 ‘인터뷰’ 美亞 합작 공동 제작자로 나선다

그룹 슈퍼주니어의 팔방미남 최시원이 웹툰 ‘인터뷰’의 미국과 아시아 합작 공동 제작자로 나선다.

최시원은 최근 엔터미디어 픽처스(이동훈 대표)와 손잡고 2011년 다음 웹툰 화제작 중의 하나인 루드비코 작가의 웹툰 ‘인터뷰’의 판권을 공동 구입, 본격적으로 기획과 제작에 착수했다.

최 시원과 의기투합한 엔터미디어 픽처스는 미국판 ‘별에서 온 그대’와 ‘굿닥터’를 기획 및 제작했던 회사이다. 또 미국 드라마 ‘슈츠’의 판권을 구입해 한국판 ‘슈츠’의 제작 또한 준비 중인 가운데 극적으로 최시원과 함께 웹툰 ‘인터뷰’의 판권을 구매하면서 공동 제작에까지 이르게 됐다.

Edited by bibidep