|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Haven't been here for a while. Wow...interesting discovery @bibidep. I just went into Jiwon IG and saw the Piaget Necklace and she said thank you Peggy. That photo was after the photo of the Tiffany gift.

Ah you got it now.  So you are the one who exposed her real name not me hahahah.  Yes, that's it, after the Tiffany gifts.  She also comment on her posted that why I can track her until now hahah.

beyond that we  don't know the relationship between Pxxxx, JW and SW.

Thinking about it... i guess the relationship between xxx414 and siwon is not a big deal  considering the fact that she even mentioned siwon on her post, even made a hashtag. knowing how fans would react about this if they really have something..  

Guest euphoria83

I found her IG account. Should I post it here? Siwon and Jiwon are not on her follower's list. She follows both of them, Eddie Peng, and even Leeteuk and Donghae from Super Junior. 

And yes @liddi, I think the boxes are exactly the same:)

Guest bibidep

beyond that we  don't know the relationship between Pxxxx, JW and SW.

I know the Jewelry box Siwon gave her on April 26 when he came to HongKong to promoted his Movie Holios.  Like you I have no idea how are they related, it could be just friend.  I just wonder if guy friend give the girl the Jewelry box with the couple ducks like that is normal or not because I never received one ever.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

I found her IG account. Should I post it here? Siwon and Jiwon are not on her follower's list. She follows both of them, Eddie Peng, and even Leeteuk and Donghae from Super Junior. 

My dear don't post.  What if someone they know come here and see that, I don't think it is a good idea. Same with Liu Wen right??  She followed Siwon but Siwon didn't followed Liu Wen back.  I don't have an Instagram account so I can't check them out.

Guest bibidep

@liddi I think that is the same box, and thank you for your post to make sure about the box.  I wonder why the lady box is not on the list of the same box that Liu Wen.

Guest raanna

Oh ye of little faith.  We need to take into consideration that xxx414/Peggy could be Jiwon's good friend and as such close to members of the Choi family. So what if she gave Jiwon's a gift.  They maybe BFFs. If she is close to the family so what if Siwon gave her a gift.  Giving gifts maybe many reasons. I have noticed in this forum every week after the show has aired that the initial reactions and feelings are that the won wen couple are in love and together. Then after a day passes the shippers that are the most adamant and vocal about the love relationship of our couple begin to have doubts and start throwing shade on the sincerity of both Siwon and Liu Wen. This last for a couple of days and then the cycle repeats itself.  Let's all stay strong together believing in their love.

Guest TA380

My dear don't post.  What if someone they know come here and see that, I don't think it is a good idea. Same with Liu Wen right??  She followed Siwon but Siwon didn't followed Liu Wen back.  I don't have an Instagram account so I can't check them out.

Siwon does follow LiuWen back in IG. Just that he did not like any of her photos. I think once he liked LW's photo and then there were many comments and then he un-like it.

@bibidep I don't really think there is much to be concerned about Miss P's jewellery box.

- Miss P's jewellery box has crane motifs, which is a symbol of good luck and longevity
- Liu Wen's jewellery box carries the mandarin duck motif.

Very different meaning behind each gift. The first is what one would give a friend. The second... would only be given to someone who is much much more than just a friend :) 

• Like 2

yeah i already checked it  .. he does follow liu wen. how did you knew all these the fact that you don't have instagram account? hehe

• Like 1

Guest euphoria83

Don't worry. I won't post it. Haha.

Btw, Siwon does follow Liu Wen on IG. 

Btw from the SiwonLiuwen IG i got the information that WGM china final eps will all be in eps 12.  Eps 10 will air at 10 pm  but eps 11, 12 will be air at 8.30 PM on prime time ! So i'm pretty sure that the perfomance on this program are doing well since the move the airing time to prime time. Keep bashing about SiwonLiuwen in the meantime, so if the demand  for the couple is very high, the producer might make a spin off for them .. and i hope the couple agree to have their own reality show... i'm praying for it!!! :wub:

If you want the romance to be real, you wouldn't want them to have their own spin-off reality show. Real people in love do not parade their affections before the public; real love is sacred and shouldn't be cheapened in any way. Western reality television would have you believe otherwise, but don't you fall for it.

I can understand wanting to see more of them because we're all busybodies here (including me) and we're so into them as a couple, but if it's serious and for the sake of their future together, public exposure to the relationship should end after this current run of episodes. Also, if we have more episodes, we'll never be sure if it's all playacting or not (even Liu Wen may be unsure of this) whereas if the show ends now and the romance peters out in private, we and they will know that there was never anything there to begin with.

And it may be just me, but Siwon and Liu Wen don't look very into the horseplay in the latest episodes. I mean, they're game, but they (especially Siwon) look like they'd rather be off-screen spending time together in private.

well actually  it doesnt have to be necessarily to  exposing the relationship. . It can focus like her daily schedule as a model in new york.. with him in seoul with his daily life.. well occasionally  we can seee how they are progessing .. but not necessarily  have to be the focus of the programme . Just my thought though... :P

• Like 4

Meh, I ain't too worried about this other woman anyway simply because I know Siwon can't do better than Liu Wen. I bet Siwon knows it too, and judging from Daddy Choi's over the top approval of Liu Wen (even I wouldn't have rated her a 130% upon first meeting her :lol:), Choi Sr. feels likewise.

tots!!! It will be siwon lost... like who could beat top ten  supermodel in the world? Lol... a beautiful flower never comes twice in your life. Once you see it.. you better go for it. There is no second chance (someone told me this :lol:)

• Like 3

Guest bibidep

yeah i already checked it  .. he does follow liu wen. how did you knew all these the fact that you don't have instagram account? hehe

Hahaha don't ask me how.  When I say I had good luck in a lot of things I don't think anyone here believe me hahah.  Not because I want to dig everything from them but some how I always happen to see it, may be it happen at the right time and at the right place where I want to see hahah.

One more thing, Liu Wen post a picture of a red hot lingerie in her Facebook but not any where else.  I think the Facebook is more safe and no hater.  I usually comment in her Facebook too.

Edited by bibidep

Gosh ! I am so lost here . I have no clue what is happening. How can so many things happen in one day .. As far as my eyes can see I don't see any cranes nor ducks on either of the jewellery boxes. I see a pair of deers  and on liu wen gifted box I see birds . pls do correct me if I am wrong . I am actually very lost as to who is following who and from which date and mth and who is Peggy and miss xxx and who posted food pictures . right now every thing is flying above my head . I guess I will have to go back and read thru it once more . But a big thank u to every one for the info and updates . this won't stop till the big announcement so let's just carry on ... At least the week passes fast .... Heheh ... Happy Tuesday y'all. 

• Like 4

Hahaha don't ask me how.  When I say I had good luck in a lot of things I don't think anyone here believe me hahah.  Not because I want to dig everything from them but some how I always happen to see it, may be it happen at the right time and at the right place where I want to see hahah.

One more thing, Liu Wen post a picture of a red hot lingerie in her Facebook but not any where else.  I think the Facebook is more safe and no hater.  I usually comment in her Facebook too.

Yeah i saw that too this morning.. yes her facebook is a safer ground.. no bitter haters.

• Like 1

Inspite of having four eyes I still could not see cranes in the first box . but after microscopic viewing again and turning my phone I did see them .... Hehe . my apologies for confusing cranes for deers 

Inspire of having four eyes I still could not see cranes in the first box . but after microscopic viewing again and turning my phone I did see them .... Hehe . my apologies for confusing cranes for deers 

LOL! Now to see if turning your phone and scrutinising pictures of the 2nd box would yield equally happy results! :lol:

• Like 2

Lol ... No luck liddi . did a 360° turn too still could not spot any ducks hehe .birds ,ducks geese, swans never mind all are from the same anatidae family :)

hehehe... I couldn't see the Mandarin ducks either from the WonWen segment - from the very quick 2 seconds worth of blurry footage, I thought it had birds and butterflies :D However, since the webpage selling the same jewellery box describes it as having Mandarin ducks, I shall take their word for it ;) 

Edited by liddi
  • Like 3

Guest Nila.A.1409

Siwon already posted a two ducks in his ig that we are already know that it was in front of liu wen house or apartement...he he he