|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

oh ok hehe

This one is crystal clear for me in SG: http://www.zoptv.com/live/jiangsu-tv

EDIT: Gosh guys the other couple is having a full-on Chinese wedding dinner practically. I feel so bad for the girl who thought she was just meeting the family! Quick, if you've never witnessed a Chinese wedding dinner, this is it! In fullblown eat,drink glory! 

And we thought our couple was so serious that it involved the father , here it has already reached the wedding wow!!! 

It wasn't a wedding dinner, but they sure acted like it was one. He brought her ostensibly to meet his parents, and then ambushed her with the extended family. I felt so bad for her! It ended with a family photoshoot. Parents and couple smooching. It's as bad as it sounds .

hehe ... my bad . i read the word wedding and it just went haywire from there hehe  

Guest mywebfoot

@newone no harm done. I know it sounded like it when I wrote it!

This is the first time I'm watching it live with such clarity, and as @liddi said last week, wow, there's something quite tacky about the other couples. I am mentally comparing them with WonWen and... there's no comparison. The word that comes to mind is 'dignified'. I'm prob just terribly biased.

Guest missruthieruthie

Fans or the tv crew? 

I think the video came from Liu Wen's manager. she posted it on her weibo

Thanks so muchhhh :) luckily won drove faster .. #delulu 

Did yall see wen's La Perla Campaign pic with the red lingerie?? we all know who has obsession with red, righttt??!?  ;) :wub:

@mywebfoot Wedding dinner ambush is exactly right. Add to it the mother-in-law interrogation and the accolades given to the guy like he was God's gift to her - truly really off-putting, exactly because of what we've seen of the guy in previous episodes. On the other hand, RenXin couple is actually cute today... him trying to catch her off guard and snapping a photo of him kissing her... but failed to take the shot at the right moment... lol!

Saw snippets of WonWen segment... am really anticipating it. When Liu Wen said she felt dizzy, Siwon actually asked if she wanted to go back to the hospital :D 

Guest mywebfoot

@liddi I saw that. KKKK. Lots of sneak kisses from this dude!

Suddenly I am completely kaputt. Won't be doing live recaps tonight. Thought I could but WonWen is so late! Just done with a flu so I am sooo sleepy now. Sorry everyone!

After winning the games, they get to ask each other a question:

SW: Do you really trust me?
LW nods
LW: Will you always love me?
SW: Yes
That is the question that made SW so happy.,. that she would ask this question now :) 

Meeting Papa Choi now!

• Like 4

While waiting for adverts... a quick recap:
Round 1: basketball challenge - girls and guys combined score. SW's demo to LW all resulted in failure (very embarrassing for Oppa!). However, LW scored 3 out of 5 and in the actual competition, SW got a full score

Round 2: Running to the table with their legs tied together, then biting opposite ends of the paper together. WonWen lost because SW was more concerned in trying to get a kiss than completing the challenge properly (wanted the paper to be placed vertically rather than horizontally :P )

Round 3: The guys are tied with an elastic rope at the waist, and try to reach their girl and kiss/touch each other's cheeks. Henry got into trouble with Yewon for running towards LW. Ultimately, SW won hands down and we get to see that kiss!

• Like 5

Guest bibidep

I hope they don't cut his father part.  What's happening my goshhhhh.  They just gave us so many pictures of the scenes and won't show them today.   Next week wow in the hotel room and he wear the clothes she gave him, he look so fresh and handsome young man.    What a pain have to wait for another week.

In the car leaving for the airport, she passed the plant he gave back to him... asking him to give it back to her again when she comes back.
He asks her to take care, must rest, maximum to work only two jobs a day. If she has to work 3, she has to rest after that.

She cried at the airport...
At the departure hall, they were really sad:
LW (quietly): Take good care of yourself. I will be waiting for you.
SW: Take good care of yourself.

• Like 6

Backtrack to Daddy Choi's segment (quick recaps, so may miss out a lot of details):

SW taught her how to address his father, and how to say hello and thank you. He then asks how he should address her father.

LW: Uncle.
SW: Not father-in-law?
LW: No... that's only when we are married
SW: Aren't we engaged / Let's get engaged (didn't catch the exact wording) :P 

Daddy Choi greeted her in Chinese. He gave her a jewellery box + his heart + his son... :)

He was sweating and asked to take off his coat... so she requested for tissues for him to wipe his sweat.
He wrote her name and Siwon's and a saying about love (think it is the one we mentioned before)

Daddy Choi had some profound words to say... even when love seems to be dying into embers... it is still there... and with care, it will burn bright again. He said he would bring Liu Wen to have a traditional Korean meal the next time, to which Siwon asked her, "When is the next time?", and Liu Wen replied "Soon". :wub:

Post dinner interview... Daddy Choi said Liu Wen was really beautiful and kind hearted, and he totally approves of her. 130%!

• Like 9