|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

If liu wen in paris...maybe siwon's family still in paris too...and maybe siwon will going back to paris...aish...my imagination ( i'm praying  for  that).

You are a true WonWen shipper with no doubt hahah.   Remember Paris to London by bullet train only take 2 hours 15 minutes so if they want they have so many way to do, easy and fast.   I still think she is on her business trip not for vacation with Siwon.  Just wait for a little bit and see when he and his family go back to Korea then we will know better.   For some reason the Dispatch catch them together then we will have the announcement from them hahah.

i don't think his family still in Paris only him went by himself because his sister was the one who posted the train railway picture in her Instagram.

Whether she's there for business is irrelevant; if one lover is in Paris and the other is in London, you can bet they'd find time to meet up even if they're both busy. And these two aren't poor students with meagre budgets; they can afford to prance all over Europe if they'd like. They may not be able to meet only if a very unlikely circumstance is a factor, such as Siwon having to rush back to Korea for an emergency meeting or something like that.

And I don't see why the sister can't still be in Paris; you can take trains within Paris/France itself and not just to a different country. 

Siwon has an event to attend tomorrow, about his new movie. So he should have already left London or even arrived in Seoul. 

So it looks like there is an unlikely circumstance which prevents them from meeting...I still find the timing odd, that one has just arrived and one is just leaving, and like why couldn't she have gone to Paris a little earlier (if she needed to be there anyway for work later on) to be with Siwon and his family? Or maybe she couldn't do that because of work in NY - who knows?

This does give me cause to be more cautious about them.

And thanks all for the updates and translations!

Guest glinda05

Just dropping by..been a lurker here for sometime.after 2 sinking wgm ships its so hard to get back.but wonwen couple is sooo cute and got me hooked. Most of the time im having internal battle between my rational mind and delulu.

I enjoy reading this thread and im amuse with the updates:)

Guest cr1mson

For sure he can do everything but unfortunately he is not allowed yet to land his lips on her lips.

Just like someone that can fly a jet but doesn't has any licenses, what a waste LOL

Edited by cr1mson

If liu wen in paris...maybe siwon's family still in paris too...and maybe siwon will going back to paris...aish...my imagination ( i'm praying  for  that).

You are a true WonWen shipper with no doubt hahah.   Remember Paris to London by bullet train only take 2 hours 15 minutes so if they want they have so many way to do, easy and fast.   I still think she is on her business trip not for vacation with Siwon.  Just wait for a little bit and see when he and his family go back to Korea then we will know better.   For some reason the Dispatch catch them together then we will have the announcement from them hahah.

i don't think his family still in Paris only him went by himself because his sister was the one who posted the train railway picture in her Instagram.

Whether she's there for business is irrelevant; if one lover is in Paris and the other is in London, you can bet they'd find time to meet up even if they're both busy. And these two aren't poor students with meagre budgets; they can afford to prance all over Europe if they'd like. They may not be able to meet only if a very unlikely circumstance is a factor, such as Siwon having to rush back to Korea for an emergency meeting or something like that.

And I don't see why the sister can't still be in Paris; you can take trains within Paris/France itself and not just to a different country. 

Siwon has an event to attend tomorrow, about his new movie. So he should have already left London or even arrived in Seoul. 

So it looks like there is an unlikely circumstance which prevents them from meeting...I still find the timing odd, that one has just arrived and one is just leaving, and like why couldn't she have gone to Paris a little earlier (if she needed to be there anyway for work later on) to be with Siwon and his family? Or maybe she couldn't do that because of work in NY - who knows?

Yeah but that was my opinion several hours ago...If Siwon is back to Seoul, people would witness him in the airport for sure (there are always fans of Korean stars there at the exit of the airport). But I haven't seen any picture or post about that. So I don't know now...

Edited by alex_is_a_daydreamer
  • Like 1

The thing that is a bit unusual about this trip is not much IG etc updates from both. But maybe I'm just over thinking. Seemed like they were both prolific sharers previously.

Well, they have had at least one night of possibility, even if Siwon is due back for a work commitment in Seoul. :)

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 1

For sure he can do everything but unfortunately he is not allowed yet to land his lips on her lips.

Just like someone that can fly a jet but doesn't has any licenses, what a waste LOL

u are one funny guy ... 

• Like 2

It can be off the topic:) but just like to share...I love the bgm on a scene when the couple sat down and started to eat at the patio..the music is one of my favorites and is called 'je te veux" meaning "I want you!" by French composer Eric Satie , and this is his famous love song dedicated to his one and only lover Susan Valadon. The lyric of this music(the original vocal version) is about wanting her everything so desperately ...

I am  impressed by whoever chose this as bgm. Very touching...:) and well represent their story at the scene ...:) enjoying this show and this thread very much! 

Thank you for your kind comment, @June1203

Thanks for sharing information on the song by Eric Satie. I wouldn't have been the wiser, except that it was a beautiful piece to listen to. What a fascinating choice of bgm.

Good grief! Just got off Liu Wen's IG. Went there to admire her photos. Some of those comments from individuals claiming to be elfs are just vile!!! Poor girl, I really hope she doesn't read them, or understand what's commented. Or if she does, that she will just treat them as the sewage they are, to be flushed away and forgotten.

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 1

Yeah but that was my opinion several hours ago...If Siwon is back to Seoul, people would witness him in the airport for sure (there are always fans of Korean stars there at the exit of the airport). But I haven't seen any picture or post about that. So I don't know now...

If he has an event to attend in Seoul tomorrow, he must arrive in Seoul today and there's still time for him to do that. I can't picture a last minute arrival tomorrow and him showing up at the event barely ready, disheveled and jet-lagged; he'd need plenty of time to primp first. :lol:

I must say if that 20% turns out to be true after all, I'd quickly lose interest in the show. I mean, the only reason why people are avidly tuning in and why WenWon trumps the other couples in terms of popularity is because folks think the romance is becoming a reality before our very eyes - I know that's the draw for me anyway. I'd still watch the program to its conclusion for Liu Wen even if they aren't really together, but I'd barely have any interest to be honest.

Maybe Siwon and Liu Wen have reached the same conclusion as I have and that's why they've been keeping up the charade - only after the program has ended will the truth eventually be revealed?

Guest bibidep

Please our sweetheart help us this one too, if it too much just the rough translate what they mean that's ok.  Thank you.

0060wjSvjw1et7aub37kcj30v91gmamh.jpg

0060wjSvjw1et7aubsdyyj30v91afwqa.jpg

0060wjSvjw1et7au9d18rj30v9162139.jpg

0060wjSvjw1et7auchap0j30v914v7dx.jpg

credit to Mun+Won

Guest TA380

http://news.huaxi100.com/index.php?m=content&c=index&a=show&catid=248&id=642928

This interview  with Liuwen was done today (6/17/2015?). What she said in the earlier part is the same as Elle interview. 

This part of the interview talks about meeting Siwon after she was sock.

She mentioned that she doesn't know how to face him.

生病后再见崔始源

她说:“不知如何面对”

真实,是崔始源和刘雯这对节目CP掀起全民围观热潮的关键。因此,在发生韩国录制中途生病入院的意外时,粉丝们欣喜若狂,“这是老天爷都来助攻了!千万别辜负这份天赐良机,让石榴CP现实中也走到一起吧!”不负众望的是,生病事件之于刘雯,的确带来前所未有的触动。她说,出院后在酒店房间再见到前来探望的崔始源,第一反应是尴尬。“不知如何面对他。以前每次见面都是整装待发,但是在医院里,他看到了我最狼狈的一面,所以再见面就很尴尬,是因为过多了解之后就会尴尬。”

She mentioned that when she was discharged from the hospital and met up with Siwon in the hotel, the first reaction was she felt very embarrassed and she didn't know how to face him. In the past, everytime when they met, she would be neatly dressed. But when in the hospital, he saw the other sight of her, so when he met him in the hotel room, she felt very embarrassed because she after so many meeting and getting to know a person, she felt embarrassed. (尴尬)

从19岁初到国外人生地不熟,到现在拥有业内顶尖的事业成绩,刘雯坦言“生病以后就让他看到了需要被照顾的我是什么样子。”不过,经历过意外生病,不付出不舒服斯基的刘雯,对感情这件事有了新的觉悟,“生病了让我觉得,有个男朋友挺好,自己有个依靠,感谢他为我做的一切。”

Since 19, she had been to an unfamiliar place and had result in her career, Wen frankly said that through this incident she allowed Sowon to see the side of her that needs someone to take care of.  Through this unexpected incident of falling sick, she realised that after all if you are sick and have a bf, where you can have some dependent is a great feeling. She thanked him for all that he had done.

Sorry I have to go as my son needs help in his school work. In short, the article mentioned that previously she thought that Siwon is not serious when he mentioned that Oppa can do everything. Through this unexpected falling sick in Korea, she can feel the sincerity in Siwon.

Edited by TA380

Guest cr1mson

Actually girl no need to worry too much of their appearances, a guy rarely pay detail attention ;)

Most often, guy just look if her dress is too short, too much revealed or not.

Of course you can take a little bit effort for the first meeting but not really after that.

You can bring top brand thousand dollars bags with you, but only girls really know its price LOL

Now we have it. The catalyst. Her illness and hospitalisation. I don't think it was how she was outwardly dressed specifically (though Liu Wen would have connected her feelings to that) but more so that she wasn't putting her best foot forward and in control like she usually is. Cos she's been an independent lady for quite some time now. So she felt vulnerable that he saw her at her weakest, needing someone to lean on.

Posting a pic today doesn't mean I took it today.hehe

Meaning Siwon's photo with cousin could have been taken another time but posted when he did? So Siwon could've actually hightailed it back to Paris quite awhile ago?

Did he actually have any Audi event in London? Cos he certainly is wearing the same outfit as that in Paris. Though he could have many of those.

• Like 1

Guest bibidep

Lately Siwon left Korea or came back to Korea no fans had noticed where he was about, so if he already in Seoul I'm not surprise at all.  Last time he went to Guam no one catch him at the airport either at Korea or Guam.  This time he went to France nobody met him at Korea airport at all.  I wonder how he got through with no one noticed.

I think the interview I post above very much said what their relationship with each other at this point, it doesn't seem like they are serious dating each other.   I think I have to ease my heart and move on hahah.

Lately Siwon left Korea or came back to Korea no fans had noticed where he was about, so if he already in Seoul I'm not surprise at all.  Last time he went to Guam no one catch him at the airport either at Korea or Guam.  This time he went to France nobody met him at Korea airport at all.  I wonder how he got through with no one noticed.

I think the interview I post above very much said what their relationship with each other at this point, it doesn't seem like they are serious dating each other.   I think I have to ease my heart and move on hahah.

Why would you think that? I'm puzzled. If anything, I thought it shows the opposite. This would be a reflection of her feelings at that time. And a reflection on what she realised?

• Like 2

Now we have it. The catalyst. Her illness and hospitalisation. I don't think it was how she was outwardly dressed specifically (though Liu Wen would have connected her feelings to that) but more so that she wasn't putting her best foot forward and in control like she usually is. Cos she's been an independent lady for quite some time now. So she felt vulnerable that he saw her at her weakest, needing someone to lean on.

Posting a pic today doesn't mean I took it today.hehe

Meaning Siwon's photo with cousin could have been taken another time but posted when he did? So Siwon could've actually hightailed it back to Paris quite awhile ago?

Did he actually have any Audi event in London? Cos he certainly is wearing the same outfit as that in Paris. Though he could have many of those.

This can go both ways. What is clear is they went to Europe. :-)

• Like 1