help me track my weight loss

Ninshark

Guest MatthewJohnson

I would recommend  Regenon pills, it works great with my workout routines. 

It  controlled my hunger a lot and support a healthy weight loss, I do gym everyday and take a controlled diet.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure who is still following this besides bots, but as you all can see, I have reached a nice plateau in the low 180s and am eating literally w/e I want everyday with no exercise. I don't know why that is and I don't know how long it will last, but for the time being, it's ok. when I feel up to it again, I'll start skateboarding again. currently I play table tennis once a week as I have obligation as the club president, but that's all.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Isaac Jeon

Hi, i can help you with your weight gaining issue.

So what have you tried so far?..., because it's about 65 up to 70 % of dieting and the other part proper workout.

as well as lifestyle and consistency.

You can mail me aswell if you feel like it. hyunjinjeon@outlook.com

by the way i have a body transformation video on youtube and I hope I can inspire some of you.

Beside the muscle gain... you also see the fat loss process :)

Isaac Jeon 1 year body transformation / feel free to subscribe xD

https://instagram.com/isaacjeonofficial
https://www.facebook.com/hyunjin.isaac

• 1 month later...
Guest ChetHolley

Eat healthy and low carb diet, you can use weight loss tracking apps to met your goal..
Regenon/Tenuate Retard diet pills help me a lot in appetite control and help me reduced a lot of weight quickly with balanced diet and exercise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived