[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yurichin

now it's clear the masked guy in motorcycle is JST's man...JST wants to paralyzed HW too...waiting for sub to understand

what mom up to with DC? does she wants DC to tell her the truth ? if I'm not wrong mom ask HW is it DC who hurt him? he said no...and she did not believe it, then call DC

MH versus JST who's gonna win??

SMS is in trouble and so do HW, thanks to JHS skill haha...the trial office is a public place... so anyone can entered and use photocopy machine freely...

JST still in upper hand by trying to murder detective Pi, though he's being cuffed, but put the case in the same locker location??!! (it's just the same with the incompetence cop and reckless masked man)...

I must agree with what many K-netter said about the writer problem ....though I'll follow the drama till the end, Let's do what Suna Unnie said let's just support the drama. Masked Prosecutor fighting!!!!

Archived