[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conversation between DC and ahjumma :) 

AJM = Ahjumma = Orphanage director

So basically she's visiting him because a kid in her orphanage got into a fight with another kid, and she said the other kid's parents knew someone from the police force so she felt rather unfair for her kid, hence seeking help from DC, and DC agreed to help. Just when she was about to leave...

AJM: Oh ya! Not long ago, there was someone came and said she knows you. Have you met that person?
DC: Who is it?

/flashback to AJM & DC Mum/

AJM: But, our DC, for what reason... (did you come and ask about him)
Mum: Just because... he's someone I know of.
AJM: That kid became a prosecutor, did you know that?
Mum: Ah yes, of course.

/back to present time/

DC: When did that person came looking for me?
AJM: Wait... that... that day was the day we celebrated the kids' birthdays. We usually celebrate birthdays of kids from a month in the beginning of the month. So, it's the beginning of last month.
DC: The beginning of last month?

/DC recalls the meetup with his mum where she asked him to look for the 'child'/

DC: *in his thoughts* That wasn't even a month yet. So...
DC: *to AJM* Please come here for a moment.

/DC searches his mum's name on naver and showed AJM/

DC: Perhaps, is this the person who came looking for you?
AJM: That's right.

not only me saying it if the characters places and portion in MP is really similar to big man, even HW turn to bad guy (murderer) is similar to what happen with second male lead in big man, and of course, many big man audience shipping the male lead with the second female lead too, while the female lead is really pretty...just like what happen with MP...so no surprise to me...no romance shipping for me in this drama. :)

Hidden Content

Such a great loss when these two top notch actors in a drama ... they should make used of their ability and great acting skills  plus all the romantic scenes is a must for korean dramas .. ha ha , but we have three more episodes to go .. we will wait till the end ...

(Still hoping JSW for TEN 3 (even though its impossible for the time being ...  and I want to see him definitely in Sageuk dramas ... ):);)

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook, who succeeded Um Ki-joon trick posed

KBS2 '복면검사'

[X = hanhyeri Asia News] 'mask inspection' Joo Sang-wook is a fully tricked Um Ki-joon.

1 days, the broadcast KBS2 'masked test' was painted in the 13th appearance ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon) inferior vena iron approach to the corruption of kaenaegi (Joo Sang-wook).

Daecheol day is to deceive hyeonung "I came to this organization in order to succeed. My dream is to stand on the world "and who was acting as a career.

Hyeonung uncertain jjeokge bodeon the daecheol thought that "rubbish" the appearance of such daecheol.

After hyeonung went on to take the daecheol jeonggeom once promised members of golf. One of the members of this jeonggeom times, "saying more must be proven?" Asked hyeonung responded to hyeonung said that "bwatja it's proven."

'Masked test' Joo Sang-wook  Um Ki-joon the identity was uncovered ...

KBS2 '복면검사'

[X = hanhyeri Asia News] 'mask inspection' Joo Sang-wook was to expose his identity to the Um Ki-joon.

1 days, the broadcast KBS2 'masked inspection' 13th appearance came the inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook) is ganghyeonung (Um Ki-joon) to uncover his identity were drawn.

Daecheol day mom imjisuk (jeongaeri) heard again would throw themselves to defend the hyeonung was engulfed in sorrow and anger.

I learned a heartless mojeong daecheol of jisuk is visited hyeonung. Following daecheol is to hyeonung "ganghyeonung's inspection, no hyeonung Oh," said, "is your brother," he said his identity was uncovered.

Um Ki-joon, 'masked test' scenario public certification shot, "fighting to the end."

엄기준

[X = hanhyeri Asia News] actor Um Ki-joon is unveiled 'mask inspection, certification shot scenario.

In the last month, "the set in Namyangju 29 days Um Ki-joon is their Instagram, you.Has ten days now. Do not hurt was the end of all articles published photos with fighting. "

Photos published in Um Ki-joon is KBS2 'mask inspection, the appearance of the ganghyeonung of 14th pole holding the script is building a sober contrast cute smile.

Um Ki-joon This "mask inspection, which has appeared every week, is broadcast at 10 pm Thursday.

Conversation between DC's mum and JST...

JST: Madame, what did you come here for..?
Mum: Stop it now and let our HW go.
JST: What?
Mum: I know that you have our HW's weakness in your hands.
JST: Madame, it's not that I hate HW, that is...

/Mum shows JST DC's dad's photo/

Mum: You kill him right, that person.
JST: This photo, isn't this the Korean-Chinese man who died not long ago...?
Mum: Look at it carefully. Who that person is.
JST: I, too, had seen it in the newspaper. This person... wait.
Mum: Jung Do-seong. My ex-husband. The person that you arrested 30 years ago.
JST: Ah... now that I look at it, it is...

/back to JST & Mum after HW & MH's scene/

JST: Jung Do-seong and Park Do-pil... they unified?
Mum: Not long ago, a masked man appeared in front of me. You made that person a spy, and that person died. The mask used by that person, and the masked guy now, there has to be some relation. Didn't the masked guy appear in front of you before?
JST: Yeah.
Mum: It was to get revenge from you, right?
JST: That may seem to be a reason, if he's related to Jung Do-seong.
Mum: President Jo, this is our matter. You, me and my husband Kang Joong-ho, it's a matter concerning only the 3 of us. We should settle it. Leave our HW out. If you don't do that, I'll just release everything. We'll just die together. All 3 of us.
JST: As you know, Prosecutor Kang is already implicated in this matter.
Mum: No, it definitely can't be like that. I, I won't allow it. In the future, don't make our HW waver using his weakness. Do you understand, President Jo?

Conversation between Mum & KJH~

Just when DC was about to leave his office convincing himself that his mum won't lie to him, the camera shows his mum walking in KJH's office.

KJH: What is it about?
Mum: I have something to tell you. I met Jung Do-seong's son.
KJH: Jung Do-seong's son? Then, doesn't that mean, your son?
Mum: That's right. The child that I abandoned at the orphanage 30 years ago.
KJH: That child appeared?
Mum: Yes. He's someone you know too. Prosecutor Ha Dae-cheol.
KJH: Prosecutor Ha Dae-cheol?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?
Mum: I felt uneasy. What that child heard from his dad, what will he do, if he wants to get revenge and how will he do it...
KJH: So, you mean Jung Do-seong met that child when he was still alive? Perhaps, is Do-seong alive too?
Mum: No, that person died, fortunately.
KJH: So... what happened?
Mum: At first, I thought he wouldn't be able to get revenge. I just wanted to meet him like in a mother-son relationship. I felt that the child was actually quite pitiful. I thought I shouldn't be the only one who know about this, so I'm telling you this.
KJH: What if that child wants revenge on us? What will you do?
Mum: We'll have to accept it in the beginning, but if he has the same thoughts towards our HW... for the sake of protecting HW, I'll just have to abandon that child again.

/puts down his earpiece/ [this time i can hear clearly!! haha]
DC: It's enough to abandon me once... why do you want to abandon me again? Why (x5)? Mum, you shouldn't do that.

(when he met MH after that, he told her about his mum being ready to abandon him to protect HW T_T)

"Prosecutor Kang Hyeonwoong. No, Hyeonwoong ah. I am... your hyung."

OMFG WHAT THE CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To summarize the preview, YES FINALLY MH KNOWS DC IS MR. MASKED HEHEHE. She was watching a video from the time when she rescued him from JST, so she probably found some distinctive features to realize that it's DC? MH thinks JST definitely had something to do with SMS, and DC says it's hard for JST to do it alone. And also, Rina suspects if SMS's death was really a suicide or not. DC says "if this is released, there'll surely be someone who will feel uneasy." HW pushed DC to the wall and said, "You ordered it right?" in which DC replied "I didn't become a prosecutor just to succeed like you." JST tells HW that he knows that HW killed SMS. I can't hear what MH said when she cried lol. Then DC said, "Whatever my Dad suffered, I'm going to do it in the future." And HW who was speaking on the phone told someone to disappear quickly...

not only me saying it if the characters places and portion in MP is really similar to big man, even HW turn to bad guy (murderer) is similar to what happen with second male lead in big man, and of course, many big man audience shipping the male lead with the second female lead too, while the female lead is really pretty...just like what happen with MP...so no surprise to me...no romance shipping for me in this drama. :)

Hidden Content

Such a great loss when these two top notch actors in a drama ... they should make used of their ability and great acting skills  plus all the romantic scenes is a must for korean dramas .. ha ha , but we have three more episodes to go .. we will wait till the end ...

(Still hoping JSW for TEN 3 (even though its impossible for the time being ...  and I want to see him definitely in Sageuk dramas ... ):);)

What is Sageuk Drama, by the way?

Thanks yaqiyuki for the translations. At least now I know what they were talking about. Great episode 13, looking forward for ep 14.

SRN is so cute, I like her character more now. Writer nim should give her more scenes to play in the drama. I still do not see any soft feeling of MH towards DC. This is the 1st drama that I seen so far where until ep 13 the 1st female lead still have no love feeling towards the 1st male lead, sigh! But anyway, the endding of ep 13 is unbelieablely great!  

Heart broken with bitterness from someone you longing for years  ....

Great acting there of Joo Sang Wook. And at the ending, the way DC looks at HW, JSW shows the emotion perfectly. Awesome JSW!  Keep it up! Hope the rating of ep 13 will be up up up........................!!!

Archived