[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

I like to thank all my chingus for your help and comments on today's episode I'm still waiting for the trans to both episode before I can really comment on them I happy the ratings went up a lot let's hope the increase keeps coming..

@kbleondrinking-41.GIF

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yurichin

luckily mom did not see what in his room, when I saw her folding DC clothes right away I'm thinking about articles in DC's wall, oh and JHS is there haha....

anyone can guess when will MH knows the masked man identity??

oh who asked the sport martial art? it's kendo :) I like the kendo scene :)

6XBFIA.jpg
nnbNRe.jpg

Arghhhh .. ..coincidentally DC n MH met DC mom at the boutique  .. why? ..... MH n DC should shop together ... let DC choose beautiful dress for MH ... is the dress chosen by DC's mom? ...(if yes ...i dont like the dress ..ha ha)

Guest Yurichin

Arghhhh .. ..coincidentally DC n MH met DC mom at the boutique  .. why? ..... MH n DC should shop together ... let DC choose beautiful dress for MH ... is the dress chosen by DC's mom? ...(if yes ...i dont like the dress ..ha ha)

me too...they should pick the dress that match her short hair

'Masked check "Kim Sun-A, Joo Sang-wook mother knew jeongaeri congestion' chemistry '

201506252200563410_1.jpg

Masked test' Joo Sang-wook Kim Sun-A has found the identity of the mother jeongaeri.

June 25 broadcast KBS 2TV drama 'mask inspection (screenplay choejinwon / Director IT, gimyongsu) in the 12th yuminhui (min Kim Sun-A) is aware of the fact that the birth mother imjisuk (jeongaeri minutes) inferior vena iron (Joo Sang-wook minutes) It was.

Iron and inferior vena day yuminhui stumbled and was imjisuk of the shopping together. The jisuk only sent a warm tone and eyes to daecheol, daecheol was toxic to cool for jisuk.

This is the minhui "You did not 'cause my mom met some time ago to daecheol. Like I said, I met him. He seemed ever ... "said the identity of the jisuk noticed that you had him daecheol.

Following minhui is're corsage "into. Then you and Brother's called yirang hyeonung (Um Ki-joon minutes)? Geone that. As I think, "and I felt daecheol and chemistry. In daecheol was a monologue that "any ganghyeonung just me and my mom all just flows like blood."

Meanwhile, masked inspection 'is to be weekly tells the story of a man to resolve one can not solve a status check of a fist drama will be broadcast Thursday 22:00. (Photo = KBS 2TV 'masked test' captures 12 times)

Here's what Mum & Daecheol said! :D

/after DC comes home, JHS leaves, DC snatches his clothes/
DC: "Why are you always like this to me?"
Mum: "It's just that I wanted to do it. My son... what clothes he liked, what color he liked, what I don't know during all these time, I want to know them now."
DC: "I already told you that I'm not your son."
Mum: "Daecheol... I already said I'm sorry. And, thank you. For treating our Hyeonwoong well. I still have not told Hyeongwoong yet, because I think he'll be very shocked. I'm sorry, I still cannot tell my family yet. One day, I'll be frank and say everything, but, I still don't know you well yet. I know, that you won't accept this easily but, I hope you can understand my position at that time. Your Dad got arrest for being a spy, I was lonely living alone. I had hoped that anyone would come and grab my hand (lend a helping hand). At that time, familes of spies would receive the same treatment as the spies."
DC: "Do you really think of that person as a spy?"
Mum: "He's someone I've lived together with. I was also tricked in the beginning. But I could sense it slowly after that. In the end, that person didn't say anything to me. The betrayal I felt at that time, I ____ (sorry I dont uds haha)."
DC: "No. There's no way that person is a spy. Something must have gone wrong somewhere."
Mum: "He's someone who had lived together with me, Daecheol."
/Mum puts her hand on DC/
Mum: "Anyways, thank you, for listening to everything. My son, Daecheol."
/Mum hugs DC/
Mum: "(in her thoughts) Thank you."

luckily mom did not see what in his room, when I saw her folding DC clothes right away I'm thinking about articles in DC's wall, oh and JHS is there haha....

anyone can guess when will MH knows the masked man identity??

oh who asked the sport martial art? it's kendo :) I like the kendo scene :)

@yurichin,  When I watch this scene it made me want to puke because in her heart she probably was thinking to burn all that crap..  I have seen a lot of daily's and Kdrama prime time and I have to tell you every roll this actress plays as a mom she never a good one she always lacks in the mother department.. 

Archived