[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Guest ororomunroe

June 17 Ratings:

SBS Mask EP 7 – Nationwide #7 11% | Seoul #4 12.5%
MBC Warm & Cozy EP 11 – Nationwide #15 7.8% | Seoul #13 8.7%
KBS2 Masked Prosecutor EP 9 – Nationwide 5.7% | Seoul <6.9%

Cr: AGB Korea

SBS Mask EP 7 – Nationwide #11 10% | Seoul #5 12%
MBC Warm & Cozy EP 11 – Nationwide #18 7.6% | Seoul #9 10.3%
KBS2 Masked Prosecutor EP 9 – Nationwide <7.3% | Seoul <7.9%

Cr: TNMS Korea

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Melchai  Thanks for the gif, the rooftop scene is my favorite, HDC told YMH he is not lonely because of her,  that's why YMH smiled, so sweet.  Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.  I can sense that YMH kind of like HDC now.

@kbleon,  I had re-cap part of that roof top scene before my power went out or after but anyway I got tickled  at DC screaming JST name from the roof top like that

@valsava  Thank you so much for your recap, me too, I loved it when YMH covered HDC's mouth when he was screaming JST's name, chinese sub happen to come out already so I got to watch it earlier, I love today's episode, lots of cute interaction between HDC and YMH, also between HDC and JHS.    

Guest Yurichin

'Masked Prosecutor' Joo Sang-wook finds out about the

shocking relationship between Kim Seon-ah and Jeon Kwang-ryeol

cr http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-masked-prosecutor--joo-sang-wook-finds-out-about-the-shocking-relationship-between-kim-seon-ah-and-jeon-kwang-ryeol-83335.html

photo603793.jpg

"Masked Prosecutor" Joo Sang-wook foudn out the shocking truth behind Jeon Kwang-ryeol.

On the ninth episode of KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Masked Prosecutor", Ha Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook) confirmed the result of genetic testing between Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah) and Jo Sang-taek (Jeon Kwang-ryeol).

Ha Dae-cheol, who went out to collect evidences to arrest Jo Sang-taek, was shocked deeply when he found out Jo Sang-taek was Yoo Min-hee's biological father.

At the moment he confirmed the result, Yoo Min-hee appeared. Ha Dae-cheol told Yoo Min-hee, "There's nothing like evidences here. If I have something, I will call you in".

When Ha Dae-cheol later found out Yoo Min-hee was born after her mother was raped, he decided to cover it up for her.

Ha Dae-cheol also lied to Yoo Min-hee he was giving up on the case of Jo Sang-taek, in order to make her stay away from the case.

Guest Yurichin

waiting for kkuljaem today

Kim Sun-A, Jun Kwang-Ryul father knew the truth! 'Shocked amazement +'

201506172222772344_5581764da2e56_99_2015

cr osen + naver

Episode 9 – Scene Cap

(1) At the CSI lab, after DC saw the evidences (a) JST’s DNA is 100% on the red mask (b) MH is 99.99% related to JST. MH came just in time to see what evidence DC has against JST. DC, still in shock, told her he was mistaken and there is no evidence. MH knew DC well enough to know he was lying but he kept saying it is too hard for them to go after JST and that they should give up. DC offered to take to lunch instead. During the lunch and after, MH is still pressing DC for information but DC told her he is defeated and that he cannot handle JST.

(2) DC went to see MH’s uncle, calling him gym manager. DC asked about who MH’s father is and Uncle does not know and talked about MH’s suffering for many years. Uncle was then curious if DC knew and DC mentioned it is a criminal MH has been chasing. Uncle was screaming, very upset, and told DC MH must not know, MH should never know. DC was shocked about the rape incidence and he didn’t know that history.

(3) DC burnt the evidence to MH’s DNA test with JST (in an office? It can only happen in Korean Dramas). He used MH’s line (about killer’s newborn son) that something should be hidden.

(4) Kang (HW father) had a talk with JST about his desire to close up YK Electronics. Perhaps this is procedure to cut ties with JST.

(5) JST with his henchman in a car, talking to himself about YK Electronics and tried to figure out his own situation.

(6) DC showed evidence to HW in HW’s office. Evidence showed JST’s DNA on red mask. DC was confident about the evidence and HW smiled.

(7) DC and JST walked pass each other on the hallway; JST went to see HW. JST seemed cheerful, or pretended to be cheerful. He used his feet to push his phone under HW’s desk and it would serve as a recorder. After JST left, HW called his father and said things that JST could use against them. JST returned to the office and looked for his phone and there he picked it up off the floor nonchalantly. HW perhaps knew he made a mistake.

(8) DC on a stake out and his assistant put a box in a nearby bin. To DC’s surprise, MH entered his car and had their usually bickering conversation. DC said not to get involved any more with JST and MH said she would never give up. They both saw JST’s large car pulled up and they chased after him; JST saw the cops and their car sped away. DC and MH’s car gave chase down to a parking garage. They found the black car and it was empty. Just then they saw JST escaped with a white car. The criminals do that all the time so they have everything all set.

(9) MH deduced JST must go to one more thing before going underground and she saw the two concert tickets that JST’s daughter gave her. MH and DC attended the concert and it was not romantic because they were tense looking for JST. Daughter played beautifully, Chopin, I can see why proud father would want to attend. JST didn’t come. MH outside and wanted to visit the artist’s room and there they saw Daughter and MH gave her flowers. Daughter was not cheerful, perhaps she knows of the warrant out for her father’s arrest. Her cell phone went off and it was JST apologizing for leaving early. Daughter was upset that the cops read her cell phone and she asked them to leave.

(10) MH and DC left the concert hall for a short distance and there MH got a clue that JST might go to that concert hall later. She sped away with her car, leaving DC behind yelling. Daughter was playing a private concert for JST when MH came during the night. She pointed a gun at JST and was ready to arrest him. JST excused himself from his daughter politely and his henchmen battled MH in the back of the auditorium. MH defeated him, so she is a great fighter after all. JST escaped by taking an elevator to the roof and MH followed. When confronted, JST told her a good detective would never chase a bad guy to the roof because the bad guy wouldn’t do that because then he has no escape route. MH knew what he was saying because she is now in a trap and she was strike from behind. JST instructed his henchman to throw her over the ledge of the tall building. DC finally arrived and yelled out for them to stop. DC told JST, breathlessly, “she is your daughter. Yoo Min Hee is your daughter.” JST had a rush of many flashbacks and he recognized what DC said was correct. He stopped the process and the henchman dropped MH down to the ground. JST and his man left without any confrontation with DC. MH was conscious enough to overhear and she now knows she is JST’s daughter. She felt she would have been better off dead.

(11) DC and MH made it back to an empty concert hall. While there, MH completely broke down and cried. DC tenderly allowed her to cry on his shoulder. This is what a best friend should do in this situation.

(12) Near the river, JST and his top guy met and the top guy said he did as instructed, sending an email to three people. Those three people were HW, HW dad and HE mom. The voice file is a recording of what HW told his father, that he would make DC father’s case a suicide because a dead man cannot speak. So that clean and short way HW schemed has come back to bite him. HW mom was noticeably worried.

(13) JST and HW talked at the river. JST knows now he is untouchable by HW and the arrest warrant would have to be rescinded. JST laughed.

(14) HW related to DC that he has to back away from the arrest of JST and DC had to accept because HW has the higher position. Back at home, DC was depressed and laid in bed thinking. He held the black mask for a big and then he tossed it into a trash can. Soon thereafter JHS invited DC out in the living room to drink alcohol. DC thought that would be a great idea. They consumed, count it, 16 bottles of Soju. DC collapsed and JHS put him in bed. There were a lot of nonsense spoken, while druink, between the two.

(15) The next morning, JHS was super kind to DC: cooked breakfast for him, adjusted his tie, sent him off to work with a bottle of water and kissed him and then said, “I love you.” Even though it was awkward, I really, really appreciated DC’s side kick. Without him, DC would have been much more depressed. @Yagiyuki did a great job earlier describing that scene and the consequences later.

(16) MH at home and woke up feeling alright. She cracked a small smile and put on her makeup and went to work as usual. Her uncle called and told he managed to get out of jail. Then JST showed up at her office, in front of all the detectives, and taunted her ineffectiveness for arresting him. After the subs come up, this critical conversation will be documented in the recap. JST left MH’s office, MH followed and call attention to JST and as JST turned around, MH pointed a gun at him. JST proceeded to walk away, not intimidated, MH was shaking, not able to pull the trigger. Finally, she fired a shot which was not intended to kill JST but everyone on that floor came out. MH dropped her gun and started to cry bitterly. Later, she washed her face in the lady’s room. She looked at the mirror and a voice over expressed how she feels about JST.

(17) An unrelated scene with a young man (very young, like 20) yelling in the hallway. SRN appeared to be frustrated and she brought him back to interrogating room. There he said many things but one thing he said turned on the background music and DC knew of a connection that SRN has missed. At a later conversation, SRN was actually in tears (for the first time so emotional) and DC was trying to console her. I think this particular case may implicate her father, Justice Seo, for something.

(18) At home, Uncle cooked for MH and they had a conversation at the dinner table.

(19) MH had a huge telescope on the roof top on a stake out. DC appeared in her view, waving to her and signaled that he brought lunch. There he cooked noodles for the two to eat and it was a very nice picnic for two depressed people. According to @valsava, DC went to the edge of the roof and yelled loudly for the world to hear about his feelings toward JST. MH tried to shut him up by putting her hand over his mouth. Their lunch was quite lengthy and at the end they both looked into the sky, perhaps enjoying the beauty of nature and they cheered up a bit.

(20) At home, JHS was playing with the black mask when DC returned home. JHS asked DC not to give up as the “whack job of justice. See @yagiyuki’s excellent report on this scene.

(21) SRN was unable to hold the young man to a crime and the wicked CEO (who donated two sets of golf clubs to DA Song) came to get him released (maybe his son?). SRN was not happy. Outside, CEO was trying to clean his teeth again, this time on the left side of his mouth. DC went over to offer another tooth-pick and they talked leisurely for a while. SRN saw them and she and DC had a fairly cheerful conversation.

(22) DC talked in bed, as usual, with his imaginary late father. I think he has to carry out with his revenge to the end.

(23) In the parking garage, the young man got out of his car and was immediately attacked by the masked man. He was so weak, one kick did it. The kid is a wimp.

(24) JST called HW and asked for a favor, probably for him to get the masked man as complains are coming in more frequently. HW also got call from the young man (?) and requested him to get the masked man. HW asked an assistant to follow DC around everywhere to find the connection between the masked man and DC.

(25) DC was observing the Just Prosecutors Group meeting. There, Ma Sang Ho is really becoming a big shot and he toasted DA Song, the top guy. Afterward, DC observed all those subgroups with voice over from SRN, so he now acquainted with what each corrupted group can do. Ma received a call from his mistress and DC overheard his side of the conversation. DC had a flashback of what JHS showed him, pictures of Ma with his woman. At the garage, Ma got into his car and DC put a strangle hold around Ma’s neck. As a masked man, DC threatened Ma with the pictures and instructed him to do something.

(26) When the masked man left Ma’s car, HW’s assistant spotted him and he called HW to the scene (since he was upstairs at the Just Prosecutors Group dinner). Outside by DC’s car, HW called him out as he put in his backseat his gym bag. HW had a smirk on his face, as if he has caught DC red handed. DC was nervous as SRN has caught him before. Then as the ending scene, a masked man riding a motorcycle attached HW with a stick. Then he rode in the reverse direction and attacked DC as well. The episode ended. HAHAHAHA….I guarantee you that was JHS saving DC’s exposure. One of @kbleon’s stills had a close-up of the attacker, he is definitely fatter and shorter than the usual masked man.

@docster6 Thank you so much for the scene recap of Episode 9, I suspect that HW and HDC are real brothers not half because the mom was surprised and worried when she found out HW is behind the death of HDC's dad (I'm discussing this with my friend and she thinks HW and HDC have the same father and it kind of makes sense based on the way she looked)

P.S.  Another interaction between HDC and YMH that I find really cute, YMH told HDC, didn't we agree to work together on the taking down JST?  We even shook hands and agreed to work together, why are you changing your mind now, HDC then said, I just want to hold your hand, hahahaha, so cute.  

@docster6 Thank you so much for the scene recap of Episode 9, I suspect that HW and HDC are real brothers not half because the mom was surprised and worried when she found out HW is behind the death of HDC's dad (I'm discussing this with my friend and she thinks HW and HDC have the same father and it kind of makes sense based on the way she looked)

P.S.  Another interaction between HDC and YMH that I find really cute, YMH told HDC, didn't we agree to work together on the taking down JST?  We even shook hands and agreed to work together, why are you changing your mind now, HDC then said, I just want to hold your hand, hahahaha, so cute.  

Really @kbleon.. ha ha how cute is that ..:w00t::D I'm hoping for more skinship between MH n DC in tonight episode .. but most of all i'm waiting for DC's mum turn .. if u said that HW and DC are real siblings .. then this will be great shocked for HW and KJH as well, I'll doubt that KJH does not realised  that HW is not his real son .. wow .. if this  is true ... Oh! mummy .. she is in real trouble :sweatingbullets:

Preview Episode 10 – recap

(1) HW and MH talking in the cafeteria.

(2) JST met HW at fancy dinner place. JST said, “he said that she was my daughter.”

(3) Scene of SRN and DC, then HW saying to himself (voice over), “SRN and HDC, what do they have to do with the masked guy?” (Apparently, DC was not caught at the end of Episode 9 so HW is still confused.)

(4) SRN’s voice over as DC was reading a document, “even if it is just revealed to the media now, the problem can get serious.” Later scene showed HW walking to SRN and DC’s office, followed by an assistant.  Nearby, JHS observed.

(5) In a dark setting, DC said (to JHS?), “you have to reveal it in a more effective setting.” In a large office area, an office worker handed DC a document to read.

(6) JST in his office with MH. JST, “go where nobody knows you.” MH, “from now on, I will deal with you as a police officer.”

(7) MH in different city locations with her team of detectives, Inspector Park following her lead. MH voice over, “Our goal is not them. What I want is to find JST’s money trail.” Scene of MH and team going through dark alley ways and low income housing areas.

(8) JST in handcuffs in his office. JST seemed not so cool this time, struggling to get free.

(9) In a different lighting scene, MH saw something which shocked her.

Guest Yurichin

Thank you so much again @docster6 Ssi for the long review summary....hahaha two depressed people, they both have similarity that pointed on DC father's death right?, both MH's father and DC's mom involved, and let see if HW still pestering DC to show him what in his bag after the appearance of the masked man, and thank you for Ep 10 preview summary...wow...very letter visually  :):) Good job :)

@kbleon once I think so...but didn't she despised her ex-husband JDS?...but why only HW she loves? because KJH acknowledge him as his son? it would be a relief if HW and DC is a real brother, but would be more complicated...or else both of them work together in the future like what valsava said...

@Yurichin The reason why I think it's possible is because even though the mom despises HDC's father, she still don't want her beloved son to be responsible for the death of his biological father, anyways, it's just a guess and I could be wrong.  YMH despises her father JST but still couldn't shoot him when  she had the chance

Archived