[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By now, they should injects some romance scenes rather than concentrate more on other issues .. ha ha .. :blink: .. its already ep.9 .. the storyline is getting tense and exciting , everybody are trying  to take down at each other (KHJ n KHW with  a little help of JST) are against JST ,  if something happen to JST . JST will not go down and die  alone , he will take along SMS, KHJ, KHW and IJS together with him .. so there will be a blood battle among them ... oh.. i just cant wait to see this scenario ,,, especially DC mum ,, I want her to begged and pleaded  asking  for forgiveness from DC ...

* from the translation text - While escaping, Jo Sang-taek meets Min-hee and Dae-chul who's wearing the mask at a building rooftop... (before JST met them .. do we get any, or some, little bit  romance here between the two ... writer nim!  ha ha) :D

Tonight!!! Yes, I second and third the motion that DC and MH date from this moment onwards.  Or at least let the sparks fly freely between the two of them, if they can't date yet because of reasons individually.  I need that dose of loving loving from the both of them.  (on cam or off cam, yiiiiiii :wub: )

Drama, come on!!

And on another note, MH seems to be thinking more favorably (in terms of the heart) towards the masked man.  When the masked man accused her of liking the prosecutor, she was quick to answer negatively.  When the masked man asked her if she likes him (masked man), she got flustered for a second. 

Haha, DC, your alter ego is slowly entering your lady love's heart instead of you.  Ottoke?  :P

Guest Yurichin

@eimichiko  DC once said to his father, he can only help his career by being himself the DC who talk with his fist towards the bad guy....so the real DC is the masked man khekhekhekhe...and instead the snobbish, sly DC MH prefer the masked man ^_^^_^...now my own question last time answered.

Tonight!!! Yes, I second and third the motion that DC and MH date from this moment onwards.  Or at least let the sparks fly freely between the two of them, if they can't date yet because of reasons individually.  I need that dose of loving loving from the both of them.  (on cam or off cam, yiiiiiii :wub: )

Drama, come on!!

Poor MH ... can't  decided between the prosecutor and the masked man .. ha ha ..a little bit confused there...:blink::D .. do not worry to much MH .. the director/writers now  need to have a kiss scene between MH n DH then  ..then she will be thrilled and happy to know that both are the same person and her savior all this while .. ...:):wub:

Drama, come on!!

Poor MH ... can't  decided between the prosecutor and the masked man .. ha ha ..a little bit confused there...:blink::D .. do not worry to much MH .. the director/writers now  need to have a kiss scene between MH n DH then  ..then she will be thrilled and happy to know that both are the same person and her savior all this while .. ...:):wub:

I am second your suggestion! Please writer nim, we need a kiss scene between MH n DC in tonight episode! Praying hard for tonight episode!!! Kisss hei, kisss hei, kisss hei....

While I definitely, more than 100%, support the motion for dating/romance between DC and MH, I don't think we will get much of it yet. They have too many urgent/painful issues to deal with right now. For now, I will  be content with small doses of quiet time for some soul connection. However, I will be very angry with writer-nim if we do not get to see them deeply in love with each other and being happy together. Between Masked Prosecutor and DC, MP is currently in the lead, I think. Don't forget, MP and MH did kiss, even if it was accidental. And MH has that special smile now when she receives all the sms hearts from MP. Here's cheers to more romance with all the intense angst and turbulence hitting our OTP soon.

Wow, finally DC is going tp give MH a big tight HUG at tonight episode!!! We want more, we want more, writer nim!!!

Can not wait for tonight episode!!! Thanks Melchai for the photos!!!:w00t:

At last, the moment we are waiting for ...  we will get to see some skinship in  tonight  episode ..... but a  sad one .. MH having difficult times and of course DC is there to lend a shoulder  for her to leaned  on ... :(

Archived