[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yurichin

really??? no preview???

I wonder what the witness said....

Snap...Dae Chul got caught

1433340006313.jpg

"what happen to Min Hee???" :(:( , again...police has flawed, what people gonna say tomorrow

201506032253772003_556f0a3ad3273.jpg

this episode (ep 5) even darker and more dangerous than previous episodes, can't even laugh even knowing that the actor who hit Min Hee in lift is one of the obgyn in I do I do...

really??? no preview???

I wonder what the witness said....

Snap...Dae Chul got caught

Hidden Content

"what happen to Min Hee???" :(:( , again...police has flawed, what people gonna say tomorrow

Hidden Content

this episode (ep 5) even darker and more dangerous than previous episodes, can't even laugh even knowing that the actor who hit Min Hee in lift is one of the obgyn in I do I do...

I'm scared for Min Hee..huhu. KHW told JST not to touch MH or else he will die... He warned JST if something happened to MH he will see to it that he will die..

Guest Yurichin

I'm scared for Min Hee..huhu. KHW told JST not to touch MH or else he will die... He warned JST if something happened to MH he will see to it that he will die..

​so JST will have no more ally? HW had hepled him!!!....I'm afraid if JST will use Min Hee and his family to threatened  KHW back....omg... omg...

Archived