[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Guest Yurichin

What were they eating? Both of them look adorable! I want more BTS! Can't wait for tonight ep 5. MP fighting!

​they were eating Jelly :lol: ....

it's said in the explanation

☆ENGLISH TRANSLATION☆ by: CLARIBEL, Thank you @claribel05

We keep on going(fighting) until late tuesday night.
"The Man in the Mask"/Masked Prosecutor" staffs and actors, let's do our BEST (fighting!)~~^^

Chuel and MiNi was engrossed with jelly everyday~~^^ haha
Today the jelly is too~~~long^^

----

regarding KSA's hair...yes, her hair looks shorter and more tidy...it does better ^^

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yurichin

the photos they gave us is really teasing us guys I think we really need some bts videos :lol:, will we get it ASAP ?...

will they?? ...if they really dating, I'm sure it will be in the headline, but KSA is a very secretive person about dating, but lately SK celeb more open about their dating life ^_^^_^ cross fingers if you agree ^_^^_^

I believe there will be romance, why they gave us this anyway

Re-post for reminding

hNeJ2Pg.jpg

Guest Yurichin

Ep 5 prev cap

Raugh translation of Ep 5 text preview:

The killer who commited suicide was sent to hospital and he is in coma stage. HDC is waiting for the killer to wake from his coma. In the meanwhile MH found a new key person to pinpoint JST and MH informed Serena that the person is the driver of the rich victim, and HDC made the driver be the person to pinpoint JST at Court.....

ab9iMEg.jpg

cr : http://www.joongboo.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=993431

I found this drama to have a lot of really cute romantic lines in addition to the crime fighting story lines. But at this point Seo Ri-Na is outscoring Min Hee by a long shot. I am sure the scorecard will be equalized later on but I love the very straight-forward Prosecutor Seo with all her great lines. DC was pretending to suck up to Seo because her father is the Minister of Justice. But SRN said her dad does not like him any more because DC was groomed to be the son-in-law and he refused. Wow, that is a powerful punch, expressing her interested in DC even back in law school. She then asked DC why he does not suck up to Chief Prosecutor Song instead, DC's answer was equally clever, "he does not have a daughter." Aish, Min Hee should lighten up on DC a little, she has been sort of mean to him: DC has to defend himself constantly. The scenes when DC was alone are really sad, I wish both female leads could give him a hug then. From the first four episodes, I am convinced DC could beat pretty much everyone in fighting, like 4 hoodlums at a tent cafe or the professional killer. I am looking forward to more masked heroism. I am really excited about the upcoming episodes. This is a great drama!

Guest Yurichin

hehehe...yeah SRN is perfect I wonder why DC so devoted to MH ^_^

In the Masked Prosecutor's website there is an explanation about each character, this is in Korean so pretty much overseas audiences didn't read it. and I translate it via google translate, so pretty much very messy english

Ha Dae Chul

능청맞고 유들유들한 성격으로 겉보기엔 전형적인 출세 지향적 검사다.
그러나 밤에는 법으로 처벌하지 못하는 죄인에겐 복면을 쓰고 찾아가
자신만의 방법(주먹)으로 그를 처리한다.
아버지 뜻대로 검사가 되긴 했지만 주먹을 앞세우던 근본 성격은 버리지 못한 것.
짝사랑하는 민희에게 속물검사라는 오해를 받기도 하지만,
민희는 대철의 삶에서 유일한 행복이고 사랑이다.

sly hit by a character seemingly a typical career-oriented caharacter.
But at night, do not go wearing a mask egen sinners punished by law.
It treated him in your own way (fist).
Although his father had meant will not abandon the fundamental nature woodeon apse fist.
It awarded a misunderstanding that minhui to crush snob inspection, however,
Minhui is the only happiness and love in the lives of daecheol.

Yoo Min Hee

경찰대를 졸업한 엘리트 형사. 어떤 외압에도 흔들리지 않는
정의파요, 열정 넘치는 여자다.
겉으로는 한없이 강하고 당당하지만, 트라우마 때문에 이성으로서의
남자를 기피하는 경향이 있다. 그런 민희 앞에 두 남자(?)가 등장한다.
고등학교 시절 자신을 짝사랑했던 대철이 속물 검사가 되어 나타나더니,
대뜸 자신을 지켜주겠다고 선전포고한 복면을 쓴 또라이까지.
처음엔 오해와 불신뿐이었던 마음이 점점 헷갈리고 흔들리기 시작한다.

A graduate of the elite police detective. Unshakable any external pressure
Digging defined, and energetic woman.
Strong and dignified, but seemingly endlessly, as the opposite sex because of trauma (her mother is raped, and she is the result)
Tend to avoid the man. Two men in front of such a minhui (?) Should emerge.
It appeared daecheol this snob is a high school crush who check themselves,
* Tempted to reply to the idiot'd written a declaration of war kept their hoods.
At first, misunderstandings and mistrust begins to shake as it was getting confused mind.

Kang Hyun Woong

Among the group of silse check jeonggeom meeting key members.
And who betrayed the father of daecheol gangjungho, and the son of imjisuk,
The half-brother of daecheol. Stand in the center of the world without a single fold back,
It becomes difficult without a high-speed highway in the deep logic bones strong person to blame dalryeoon of success planted.
Then the woman minhui just give him a moment to melt.

Jo Sang Taek

Interest representative, the company's Internet site operators illegally disguised as cashers.
The Seoul Central jigeomjang the songmanseok, gangjungho and the father with much of the daecheol
Montserrat is one of the main culprit in espionage.
As a result, now it became the center of evil in the networking and wealth.
When criminal law is egen himself, but the strong uncomfortable barbed wire stands egen
Use my share to keep aware that this protective net

What were they eating? Both of them look adorable! I want more BTS! Can't wait for tonight ep 5. MP fighting!

​they were eating Jelly :lol: ....

it's said in the explanation

☆ENGLISH TRANSLATION☆ by: CLARIBEL, Thank you @claribel05

We keep on going(fighting) until late tuesday night.
"The Man in the Mask"/Masked Prosecutor" staffs and actors, let's do our BEST (fighting!)~~^^

Chuel and MiNi was engrossed with jelly everyday~~^^ haha
Today the jelly is too~~~long^^

----

regarding KSA's hair...yes, her hair looks shorter and more tidy...it does better ^^

​hehe.. hi i'm back.. I missed you all!

So cute and adorable seeing them sitting together like a small kids playing a jelly in the mouth .. ha ha :lol::wub: .. and guys after this seriously .. please  date .. ha ha

WARNING: PLS DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES/VIDEO. 

​I wonder what kind of jelly was that.. I want   to buy too..haha

Guest Yurichin

I'm sure we all miss you too @claribel05, I know you busy in FB, it's okay, I hope more goodies we have these days....I'm curious with the jelly too...is that clean??   *shut my mysophobia*

Guest Yurichin

Flower!!!!  Rose!!!

google translate

Romance is also the point that you should pay attention in the Hadaechul and yuminhui (Kim Sun-A). Wearing a black mask should be the executor of first love to daecheol that night minhui is expected to be in love like a ray of light in his life, such as mud pit. The more Hadaechul fell in love rushes in with a harsh fate that multiple viewers are expected to feel the drama better.

It is also indispensable in the 'mask inspection' comic scenes are switching out of the situation. Scene of the iHadaechul while wearing a mask to handle criminal identity that gives taste tests are a pleasure to the viewers. Also look for daecheol I wrote a mask appeared to save this endangered yuminhui sprained decisive moment is yet to revive the charm lax angyeotda human laughter to the viewers.

@etee7114 glad more from Kim Sun Ah thread coming her, come more often, do ya?! :)....I dunno what happen to alodia, she's KSA's thread mother's earth we need her, calling her many times and no response, she's active in soompie yet these days, and her blog hasn't updated too...I hope we got news from her sooner :). Yeah lets cross our finger, we'll get goodies for tomorrow .....

She's hiding maybe...or not a fan anymore? I sent her a message b4 but no reply at all.

Guest Yurichin

@claribel05 no way...she's one of KSA biggest fans, she even organized an even for KSA overseas fans when I do I do airing and KSA do recognize her if they were met...I kind of *stake her when news about this drama come out but apparently all of her soc-med account is un-updated since mid 2014

Archived