[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, in the scene where manager and hyunsoo are talking about eundong's kind eyes, Hyunsoo said: "Are you sure about this writer?" the manager replied something like, she did some works in USA and came back in SK (?) (Asking the Chinese-speaking people here if you have the trans, I'm not sure of my own)​

Yes, he said she came back from USA not long time ago and she worked for a Korean magazine in USA.

Thanks @lucy13880 as always! Kim Sa-rang and Joo Jin-mo look just perfect together!! What a good casting! (Throw his clothes btw) Kim Tae-hoon, Kim Yoo-ri and Baek Sung-hyun are the best dressed here. And poor Junior flying to Japan the same day as MLE's press con!

Kim Sa-rang also said she had to diet because of Joo Jin-mo's small face and they talk about their get-together, drinking soju until 3AM (not sure?) and Kim Sa-rang said she doesn't drink that much soju usually and prefers Champagne.

Guest meelis

Thank you, thank you, thank you @lucy13880 for your hard work with posting everything around the presscon! Mwaaah!

Agree with @salijoo, they look sooooo good together. :wub:  

The clothes....... Kim Sa Rang and Yoon So Hee are wearing curtains, Joo Jin Mo looks ready to board his yacht, Kim Yu Ri is too formally dressed compared to the others, Kim Tae Hoon and Baek Sung Hyun are OK. Lee Ja In is very cute, I like this girl, she looks so mature for her age.

I'm so proud with Joo Jin Mo, he never misses the chance to say nice things about his colleagues, even his hoobaes. 

So they were already hanging out, drinking etc.?:w00t:

Can't wait for more snippets from the presscon. Thank you, @salijoo, @lucy13880!

So, I guess Kim Sa-rang always been the 1st choice but she turned it down at first (hence Sung Yuri stepping in)... But then Kim Sa-rang finished by accepting it... (I know nothing of course, just a speculation of mine).

Drama poster stills: 

VrCJYJn.jpgOhvrRfh.jpg8eZ0hfW.jpgzPAYOwa.jpg

Archived