[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joo Jin Mo's character (particularly) will exactly be a second Gatsby, read all the descriptions and he will most likely mimic Leonardo Dicaprio's performance, cold and borderline crazy/ rebel on the outside, tender, innocent & completely head over heels of the female-lead on the inside... Jr, will show the first side, Baek Sung Hyun, mostly the 2nd side and Joo Jin Mo will have to play the two sides. I'm liking it!
BTW, Kim Tae Hoon's character lol
tumblr_nn387wHy5A1tf4b0ao1_540.png

Kim Yoo Ri ?
tumblr_nms1zsMtpX1tf4b0ao1_540.png

JYP (Jr.) and Fantagio (Joo Jin Mo) confirmed the casting...

주니어, JTBC 드라마 <사랑하는 은동아> '현수' 역 캐스팅 Jr. got the role of 'Hyun-Soo' on JTBC Drama <사랑하는 은동아> http://t.co/abnaYzDTjg Follow @JYPACTORS

— JYPnation (@jypnation)

April 24, 2015

JTBC 새 금토드라마 #사랑하는은동아 에서 첫 사랑을 찾기 위한 집념으로 톱스타가 된 순정남 지은호(본명 현수) 역을 맡은 #주진모 많은 기대와 응원 부탁드려요^^ http://t.co/a2pAKFGQSQ pic.twitter.com/kRTrH6SmVm

— fantagio (@fantagiogroup)

April 24, 2015

Guest meelis

@salijoo, you reminded me of something: Please, anything BUT The Great Gatsby ending! [-(  (those who have read/watched it will know what I mean)

Guest adikkeluangman

Jr. been confirmed although we know that he already start filming for his scene. Then, only Kim Tae Hun now to be confirm. He still got drama Angry Mom and most probably attend Jeonju International Film Festival next week for his movie.

Here is Chinese translation of the character description of JJM taken from original Korean News article (Cr: Baidu, Thank 樂家小樂子 for translating the article). 
更重要的是对饰演30代贤秀的朱镇模的演技变身期待感很高。朱镇模将摆脱在现在为止的作品中展现的严肃沉稳的形象,在怀着只对一个女人的爱的纯情男和虽然粗糙又兼有脱线魅力的顶级明星的形象中来回转换,展现多样魅力,攻占女心。

Most importantly, JJM's character as Eun-Ho in the 30s is highly anticipated. People expect to see a new dimension of JJM's acting. JJM will break his serious and restrained images from his previous projects. He will switch between a purehearted man and a top star who is rude and absent-minded. He is going to show multidimensional charms to attract the attention of female viewers. 

Guest meelis

@lucy13880, what did it say about the ending? 
So Eun Ho will also have a niece or a nephew? Cool. I like that. I hope they'll live together in a big house (with a pool LOL) and will have cute interactions. :)>-

QuercusL said:

Here is Chinese translation of the character description of JJM taken from original Korean News article (Cr: Baidu, Thank 樂家小樂子 for translating the article). 
更重要的是对饰演30代贤秀的朱镇模的演技变身期待感很高。朱镇模将摆脱在现在为止的作品中展现的严肃沉稳的形象,在怀着只对一个女人的爱的纯情男和虽然粗糙又兼有脱线魅力的顶级明星的形象中来回转换,展现多样魅力,攻占女心。

Most importantly, JJM's character as Eun-Ho in the 30s is highly anticipated. People expect to see a new dimension of JJM's acting. JJM will break his serious and restrained images from his previous projects.  He will switch between a purehearted  man and a top star who is rude and absent-minded. He is going to show multidimensional charms to attract the attention of female viewers. 

Guest meelis

@salijoo: [EDIT: @meelis indeed same minds think alike]Indeed!
Yeah, agree with you, I can see Fantagio's style in this description. But they better shut the heck up, because they're as guilty as anybody else for the situation in EK. Theirs is called criminal neglect.
About the ending, I'm already prepared, just thought that we could avoid that somehow, but.... :((
Ah, cuties, thank you for sharing the pics, @lucy13880, this must be his sister, @salijoo is right. :)

Guest dhebbie2t

meelis

said:

@salijoo: [EDIT: @meelis indeed same minds think alike]Indeed!
Yeah, agree with you, I can see Fantagio's style in this description. But they better shut the heck up, because they're as guilty as anybody else for the situation in EK. Theirs is called criminal neglect.
About the ending, I'm already prepared, just thought that we could avoid that somehow, but....

:(

(

Ah, cuties, thank you for sharing the pics, @lucy13880, this must be his sister, @salijoo is right. 

:)

Guest dhebbie2t

@salijoo yes, the girl itself confirmed that she is playing as Jr.'s love interestbut she looks so young to Jr. what happen to the age gapDo they have a huge age gap or something? 

Archived