[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

56edadbcgw1erfvqo2crmj20p00irtdo.jpg

이날 비가왔는데도 불구하고 뭔 차량이 엄청 들어오더니 JTBC 드라마 촬영을 하더군요. 주진모랑 김사랑씨가 나오는 드라마였는데 주연급은 오지않았고 갓세븐이라는 아이돌이 온다기에 기다리다가 그냥 왔습니다 ㅋㅋㅋ 김사랑씨는 꼭 보고싶었다능... 
 - credit -

Yeah, the outdoor shooting seems mostly for 10s and 20s line, the one you shared in your previous post @lucy13880, he said that he thought Kim Sa Rang & Joo Jin Mo would come out but it was Idol GOT7 (he most likely didn't know Jr.'s name) and that he was sad because he wanted to see Kim Sa Rang in real life.
And for Jr's BTS Still, it seems like it was leaked by error and the 'site' don't know which one, quickly deleted it... Well, too late. Hah.

Jr. confirmed for 'My Love Eun Dong'

1429835445-7.jpg
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003049970

OMGGGGGG, they gave so many details about the drama, it will be a melodrama, inspiration: The Great Gatsby!
They mentionned about three leads in MLE: Joo Jin Mo, Baek Sung Hyun & Jr.
They said that:
- Jr. will be the bold Rebel and warm & naive guy at the same time (17 years old)- The real passion and romance will be acted by Baek Sung Hyun- It's vague for JJM, apparently he will have to switch back and forth, to make alive the two generations love. According to the article, he'll have the most difficult role, to make a cohesion out of the two storylines..
Can't wait for the Chinese translation from our friends because there are lots of things I didn't understand...

[TRANS] 150523 Jinyoung’s role his new drama ‘My Love Eundong’ (Rough trans) Full link: http://t.co/m4ThgDcOKU pic.twitter.com/QfQs2lUiPN

— need recovery (@GOT7jjai) April 24, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

Joo Jin Mo, Baek Sung Hyun, and GOT7’s Jr. to Take on 3-in-1 Role
It has been revealed that actors Joo Jin Mo and Baek Sung Hyun, as well as GOT7’s Jr. will be acting out the same character as they take on a 3-in-1 role for an upcoming drama.
On April 24, a representative of JTBC’s new Friday-Saturday drama “My Love Eun Dong” (working title) introduced the three stars that are preparing to act as the character of Ji Eun Ho, a hopeless romantic who becomes a top star for the sole purpose of finding his first love.
CDUiXI9WgAI9dza.jpg

While Joo Jin Mo will play the adult Ji Eun Ho, Baek Sung Hyun and Jr. will be taking on the same character’s younger version in his twenties and teens, respectively.
“My Love Eun Dong” is a melodrama that will unravel the entangled and entwined relationship between a man and woman over the course of 20 years, portraying a “fated” love. It is scheduled to begin airing in June after the completion of “Falling for Innocence.”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/23/joo-jin-mo-baek-sung-hyun-and-got7s-jr-to-take-on-3-in-1-role/

Joo Jin Mo, Baek Sung Hyun, And Jr. To Play The Same Character

[by Sora Ghim] The three men who can play with women’s hearts, Joo Jin Mo, Baek Sung Hyun, and Jr. will be coming to the small screen.

New JTBC Friday-Saturday drama ‘My Love Eun-Dong’ has cast Joo Jin Mo as top star, Ji Eun Ho (real name Hyun Soo), who became a celebrity in order to find his first love. Baek Sung Hyun and Jr. (Park Jin Young) will play the character in his twenties and teens respectively. Ji Eun Ho is a naïve man who has eyes for only one woman for 20 years. These three will play the same character, raising anticipation for how each will portray this character.

‘My Love Eun-Dong’ is a melodrama about a man and a woman who have a destined love through a span of a tangled 20 years. This drama plans on striking the love cells of viewers with the romantic analog love of one top star.

He became a star in order to find his first love, Eun Dong, and devotes himself to the task. An innocent man in love, as much as if not more, than ‘The Great Gatsby,’ Eun Ho appears cold on the outside but is full of cuteness for an unexpected charm. His life changed 180 degrees after his fateful encounter with bright-eyed 17-year old Eun Dong. An actor who receives love, he lives with the grief of missing Eun Dong who disappeared during their youth.

From the rough but innocent teenage years to becoming a top star in his twenties, to the life he is living now for Eun Dong, people are curious as to how Joo Jin Mo, Baek Sung Hyun, and Jr. will depict this love story.

Meanwhile, ‘My Love Eun-Dong’ will start airing after ‘Fall in Love with Soon-Jung’ ends. (photo by JTBC)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=20281

Joo Jin-mo, Baek Seong-hyeon and Jr. to star in “My Love Eun-dong”

Actors Joo Jin-mo, Baek Seong-hyeon and Jr. are starring in "My Love Eun-dong".

The new JTBC drama stars Ji Eun-ho (Hyeon Soo) as a man who becomes a top star with the target of finding his first love. Joo Jin-mo plays the grown up version and Baek Seong-hyeon and Jr. play the star in his 20s and teens.

Ji Eun-ho became a top star to find his first love Eun-dong. He is bad tempered and tense on the outside but he"s a cute and caring person on the inside. He is a national actor but he always misses Eun-dong who disappeared.

He passes through a rough teenage phase and loves in his 20s until he becomes a top star. He lives life only for Eun-dong.

Jr., a member of Got7 plays Hyeon Soo at age 17 when he was at his perkiest and meets Eun-dong. That"s when he starts falling for her and is expected to bring back memories of everyone"s first love.

Baek Seong-hyeon plays Hyeon-soo in his 20s. He does anything for Eun-dong and is a romantic guy whose lover for her is passionate and sweet.

Joo Jin-mo plays Hyeon-soo in his 30s. He is no longer the heavyset image he used to be and becomes an innocent lover who pretends to be bad tempered on the outside.

"My Love Eun-dong" focuses a lot on Ji Eun-ho and his emotions over a 20-year span. The drama portrays this man in three different characters unlike other dramas and helps the audience concentrate by breaking down the emotions of love.

Meanwhile, "My Love Eun-dong" is produced by Lee Tae-gon-I and written by Baek Mi-kyeong.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

http://www.ohkpop.com/214453/joo-jin-mo-baek-seong-hyeon-and-jr-to-star-in-my-love-eun-dong

"Ji Eun Ho, a hopeless romantic who becomes a top star for the sole purpose of finding his first love." HAAAN, Gatsby!!  :-O :-O :-O
BTW, who's the little 17-years-old Kim Sa Rang, the other little girl seems young. But well, seeing how she was in several pics it seems to be her. (so I was right, Eunho & Eundong have the same age?)

Thank you @lyfuym It's almost everything from the Korean news.
But @salijoo in the Korean version it doesn't mention young Eun Dong is 17 years old.
And about JJM's part
Joo Jin-mo plays Hyeon-soo in his 30s. He is no longer the heavyset image he used to be and becomes an innocent lover who pretends to be bad tempered on the outside.

It can be said: He will switch between a pure romantic and a bad-tempered but innocent top star, showing his various charisma.

Guest meelis

@salijoo, totally The Great Gatsby! You get a big cookie, because you were the first to notice that the story reminds TGG. :-*
Thank you for all the news and translations, girls. OK, it's starting to get shape and I like it. I'm actually looking forward to the "bad tempered" on the outside Eun Ho in his 30s', I guess he'll be throwing tantrums as a spoiled top star?   :D
@lyfuym, I'm so happy that we have the same taste in movies (and men, it isn't a mere coincidence, no? :) )
So the hopeless romantic Joo Jin Mo is taking the role of the hopeless romantic En Ho, the story is inspired by his favorite novel The Great Gatsby and the trailer is inspired by his favorite movie Comrades: Almost a Love Story (I didn't even know that he has mentioned this movie before, another thing that I wouldn't call a coincidence, haha). Do we still ask ourselves why he took this drama?  :P(I even wouldn't be surprised if he gave ideas about the script and the overall style of it)

@meelis, Baek Sung Hyun is in charge of the heavy stuff, Jr. will be the more light and from what I've understand the famous "goes back to his adolescence" was that... Joo Jin Mo will come back as Jr. (w/ a little of BSH)... I love this description and it will be refreshing to see JJM non-serious, I thought he would be utterly serious in it, glad that I'm wrong! YAY, bring it on!
So now, my questions, what will be JJM's house? Will he throw some parties too? :>

Guest meelis

@salijoo, you know my first question about the house: Will it have a pool? :))
About Eun Ho in his 30s', I hope he'll be anything but melancholic, gloomy and brooding. :-SS  No more of this stuff, please.

Archived