[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meelis

Thank you for sharing, @chinalily_wang and @salijoo. >:D<
Haha, @salijoo, how did you recognize Baek Sung Hyun on these pics =D>  Maybe Eun Ho was already an actor and was shooting a movie?
@lhjj, most probably JJM started shooting, but I guess his schedule isn't too tight for now, because he went golfing twice recently. :)

Some posts MLE-related on Instagram:

#비오는 #가평휴게소 #사랑하는은동아 #촬영장가는길 #여기까지왔는데 #촬영취소

A photo posted by Yi ho sung (@hosungpaulyi) on Apr 19, 2015 at 6:25pm PDT

#춘천동네 #비오는날 #조팝꽃 #벚꽃 #사랑하는은동아

A photo posted by 김민경 (@minki0508) on Apr 19, 2015 at 6:09pm PDT

#밤촬영 #춘천 #사랑하는은동아 #막씬

A photo posted by 김민경 (@minki0508) on Apr 20, 2015 at 5:29am PDT

Instagram Trans:
1: #Rain #GapyungRestingPlace #MyLoveEunDong #OnTheWayToStartShooting #WeCameThisFar #FilmingCanceled2: #ChunCheonCity #RainingDay #JopapFlower #CherryBlossom #MyLoveEunDong3: #NightShooting #ChunCheon #MyLoveEunDong #LastScene

Guest meelis

Thanks, @lucy13880, @salijoo. Poor cast and crew, they couldn't shoot in Chuncheon because of the rain?
I hope that at least the indoors shooting for the adult cast goes smoothly.  :)

It's Jr. who was at the shooting in Chuncheon tonight...

회색맨투맨 지녕이라그여ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 엉엉 나 울거야 pic.twitter.com/JabGMWb0Ut

— 새벽별 (@morningstar153) April 20, 2015

I wonder if the girl in the picture @lucy13880 shared is Eun Dong or his sister, if it's Eun Dong then @meelis was right, she's supposed to be younger than Eun Ho. Here my cookie/coffee, @meelis. ~O)
I love how Hyun Soo's style is exactly the same that JJM had in Wanee & Junah, so he wasn't that crazy, Eun Ho/ Hyun Soo "was" the oppa next door. Oh, I really can't wait to see how the other casts look like.
@lyfuym, If we are lucky we'll have some BTS pics of the poster shooting but the poster itself, don't think it would be this week.

[iG TRANS]: The one who cannot live without love #MyLove
#Shooting #Cold #InFrontoftheMonitor #Warm  after she taggued in english you can check I put the link.. And the show he's in #BeautyInside #LetsEat2 #MyLoveEunDong with his characters' names---- This post doesn't mean he's shooting MLE, he's shooting one of these show.
BTW, on this IG post, she replied that it was his drama character concept (I assume MLE here) and that was PD-nim who told her to cut his hair and give him this style:

Guest dhebbie2t

http:Hello everyoneI hope I am welcome hereI am JinYoung (Jr.) fan and I wanna visit this thread often for some updates

Archived