[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meelis

salijoo said: meelis said: LOL, @salijoo, you're giving me ideas about the plot there. :D  Maybe JJM will be an international top star and he'll be back to Korea to write his memoir.  =))

Guest meelis

Thank you for the links, @QuercusL, as far as I understand, this is some eco village and MLE will shoot there on Saturday, 18 April?But why did they write that the drama will start airing on 28 May? :-/

@meelis It's resident' activity center. MLE cast will go there shooting every Saturday for 2 - 3 times. The news doesn't mention in detail who will shoot there. 

The news gets wrong about the premiere date for May 28th is Thursday. 

-Notice-

Today MLE cafe revise Judge's lines in No.7 scene Episode 1.

Updates in MLE BTS stills part

• [*]
오토바이 사고씬 후.. Motorcycle accident scene...  
[*]오토바이 사고씬 후.. Motorcycle accident scene...  
[*]오토바이 사고씬 후.. Motorcycle accident scene...  
[*]오토바이 사고씬 후.. Motorcycle accident scene...  
1부 25씬 동사무소앞.. Ep.1 No.25 scene in front of  Sub-district Office
[*]현수 오토바이 달리.. Hyun Soo with motorcycle ...

@michyell409_stv I agree I hope GMA will get this drama since JJM has become popular in the Phils via EK. It should follow that they will get this drama just like the others.. They already got Kim Soo Hyun's Producer and JCW's Healer so they should also show here JJM's My Love Eun Dong.. 
Kim Sarang is so pretty. <3 Is she single? Lol...
omG I can't wait for the poster... :)

Oh! great some news, thanks chingus for the updates!
- In the news today, they mentionned how Haenggung located in Suwon, Capital of Gyeonggu-do Province is the center of Dramas and Movies' shooting, recently. Including 'My Love Eun-dong', who, starting this Saturday, will shoot 2 or 3 times a week at the Local Community Center. (It's at 30km from Seoul). About the date, they mentionned May, Friday 28th. (They only made one error with "28th" as it will be 29th but they mentionned "Friday"). Can't say much about the reliability of that info though.
- Interesting, a Painter named Kim Bong-joo joined the cafe today. He's most likely under the "Painting Team" wherein a Painter named Kim Sung-soo is the Chief (who also joined the Cafe today).
- (Not sure), but they modified the script from one scene in Episode 1, a scene between a Judge and an Ambassador (Huh? Wouldn't have thought we would see an ambassador in the drama, oh well...)
- They sent today the final "sketch" (I suppose) of the poster... (From what I've understand, it's not necessary the one they'll use but the one they recommend)
- I don't have access to the BTS Stills but reading @lucy13880's post, it seems like they shot Hyun-soo's Motorcycle Accident and one scene at Dong (Neighborhoods) Office.
Who's the one who mentionned the accident as the trigger of their separation? Reveal youself! You deserve a cookie! I think it's either @meelis or @QuercusL... That being said... Too bad, it seems like it's Baek Sung-hyun who shot that scene.
@jei_em, Officially, she's single...
@chinalily_wang, So pretty, thank the artist in my place! 

Guest meelis

Thank you for the detailed info, @salijoo! >:D<It wasn't me, maybe @QuercusL, but we speculated so much lately that I don't know anymore. LOL 

I was thinking... maybe they needed the action director for that motorcycle accident (and maybe there'll be later a car accident too, which will leave Eun Dong's husband paralyzed?) Or this is the same accident, they just replaced the car by a motorcycle.  :-?

@meelis, But... It's written Hyun-soo's accident, do you mean it would be JJM-KTH's characters simultaneous accident? Sounds plausible but a Top Star on a Motorcycle? 
Didn't they mention that Eun-ho was a rebel in his younger days and that "somehow" after his separation w/ ED, he became a rebel again? Your double accident really sounds legit...

Archived