[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

oh man.. the pics from Plan Korea really moved me. Love that the girls spent time with the kids and saw how they lived. This shows how humble and kind they really are. :) thanks for the pics and update btw!

About Jjong's birthday, it seems like the majority like #HappyJjongDay the most. Let's use this hashtag on IG, twitter and facebook on his birthday. Hope you all can help me spread the words to the other Jjongaholics (tagging @Yleen here). I want Jjong to see our birthday wishes! I've already made a graphic for him which I will post on IG :)

@nuckertuck welcome back! I think your idea is brilliant! I REALLY want to rewatch Jjongah's episodes again. Let's start this Sunday (since we waited for Sundays to come faster, and watched the episodes live while going mental in here, together) at 6 PM KST! :D We'll start with episode 1 of course! What do the rest of you think? Come ooon. It will be fun! We can totally make it happen!!

6 PM KST, this Sunday, JjongAh episode 1! OK?!

aigooo.,.aigooo,.,our ah youngie did boing boing aegyooo gesture:w00t::w00t:.,whhyy ah youngaa whyyyy.,.tell me tell mee did jjong give u this mission?? same egyo to show maybe2ece6b2d39f3773947a473c53132c5dc.gif**mian delulu attacking:grimace: @daloula thax for posting.,. if u didnt post GsD intrvw vid i wouldnt notice this:D i was thought this pic @Yleen post jjong aegyo from old school radio and ah young aegyo pic from some old GsD show not this recent intrvw:P just glad to know:wub: and yes no doubt @syasyifa09ismadi sissy our ah youngie is great mother material she is such a carring and loving person how sweet me too proud with their actions with Plan Korea all member have not only beauty outside but also hv beautiful heart to share3f75a7661615576b9eaa5aab347fe273.gif

and btw just random here.,miss my jjongah,.

Spoiler

at our ah youngie answer at minute 9:24.,:grimace:

and jjong's,.,:wub:

and back in time during.,,actually jjong gave cues already jjong's said abt he feels to our ah youngie and his word touches her3e162ef806c65f6842bf2fdf9c1a2b2c.gifaawww whata sweet these twoo,.miss my jjongaaahhh..,:bawling:

let's sing,.:blush:

and last,.sleep tight sweet dream,.and happily shipping,.,night aall.,.lc28cdb7e2d403a3acc3c337bbe8e4d55.gif

• Like 8

4 hours ago, nuckertuck said:

Guys, guys GUYS.

All of these recent interviews and updates and everything's revved my engines up. Let's try scheduling a rewatch of Jjongah? From the beginning? What does everyone else think about that?

Let me know <3

Im already doing it since the radio interview :flushed:. But i will gladly do it again with the same schedule as jjongaholics :wub:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, syasyifa09ismadi said:

Good morning chingguss. May all of u have a great day today.

So our throwback of our couple starting today. Btw i forgot when is jong birthday?this ahjumma getting older... 

jjong's birthday on feb 2nd sissy:blush:

• Like 6

Woohoo!!!

Remember:

use #HappyJjongDay on Feb 2nd on IG, twitter etc

Rerun of JjongAh episodes starting with episode 1 on Sunday, Jan 31, 6 PM KST! 

I can't waaait! :D 

Edit: oh heck yeaaah! My 900th post!!!!!!!!

16 hours ago, anniepanda said:

Woohoo!!!

Remember:

use #HappyJjongDay on Feb 2nd on IG, twitter etc

Rerun of JjongAh episodes starting with episode 1 on Sunday, Jan 31, 6 PM KST! 

I can't waaait! :D 

Edit: oh heck yeaaah! My 900th post!!!!!!!!

O yeaahhh.... count me too. Since i manage to have unlimited inet package wifi at home (thanks to my hubby...love u :wub:) so i can watch it again n again.

N chinggu plis give me the best link to downld jjongah wgm with the best engsub?????? ;)

• Like 3

Thank for all the updates!!! 

When is Yura going back to Korea? I hope Yura takes a lot of good memories from all the girls she's visited. :) 

Thanks for the translations @delphinite!! The interview gives me the feels.

Rewatching seems like a wonderful idea!! Refresh our Jjongah feels!! Every Sunday we watch and then fan girl over here over the couple. 

• Like 4

Hello you all!

It's time to come together and start 2016 with Churros!

Jjongah_Churros.jpg

I hope as many as possible can participate in this project. Remember that even the smallest amount will count, but please don't feel pressured to join if you can't!

If you have any questions concerning the project, please contact @bebang or @horticulture who are in charge of the whole thing.

5 hours ago, MaryH said:

mooorrniiingg:wub::wub:,.,,hope someone can translate .,.cue Yura.,WGM partner HJH,.,:grimace:

and abt support for food truck where to donate @bebang @horticulture.,.

and hv anice weekend all,.,,.,:blush:

Wkkkk... I hear she asked yura bout jongie around 03.xx .. hope someone here can translate it. Always curious n exited when they asked bout eachother half in all of their interviews...

Luuvv it...

• Like 5

On 1/29/2016 at 0:15 PM, anniepanda said:

Hello you all!

It's time to come together and start 2016 with Churros!

Jjongah_Churros.jpg

I hope as many as possible can participate in this project. Remember that even the smallest amount will count, but please don't feel pressured to join if you can't!

If you have any questions concerning the project, please contact @bebang or @horticulture who are in charge of the whole thing.

Lets unite jjongaholics and show our love to jjong as jjongaholics!!!

Jjongah saranghae!!!!

• Like 6

Guest maulida88

Since I will be at Kyrgyzstan mountain start tomorrow and internet service nearly do not exist :(

I would not be able to celebrate HJH b'day. Have fun with the hashtag event :)

and this gif from me as early present for hjh b'day ;)

tumblr_o15poenfwP1u5e7xxo1_540.gif