[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

bebang said: ASAK JAENGI ! THE CRISPY HUSBAND BY AH YOUNG - JJONG!!!
HUATING JJONGHONG JJONG JAENGI YOGITTNAE
waaah jongaholics can be found everywhere around the globe !!! we are mostly in from of our PC and hand phones spazzing ,  we are at the airport , in the photo shoot locations  , at fan signing events , in front of the tv station waiting for jjongah patiently, at movie premier showings, at the fashion shows, now we are at a footsal event. 
and carrying that colourful  banner, situated directly at the back of jjong,   with those famous lines by jjongah hahhahaha he must be reminscing all those times . hihihih  my delulu said " ahhh i miss my CF director pretty wife ah youngie. i miss those penguin voice.. Gotta call her after these and ask for those penguin voice , i dont wanna miss ! "  yay!!! hahahah waaah bebang yugittne ,  always in delulu state of mind!!

@rainylou_stv nado nado nado.....i dont mind reading your long post. I like psikolog analysis thing,it feel real,like reading and at the same time reminicing the ep. Thank u so much to your brother and of course to you too :-bd Even if you analysis the whole ep (per ep) i dont mind :)) *greedy me* too much asking right? Mian.......

Guest prism2103

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110116470(the following i used google trans) Jong is going to endorse for a cosmetic company! - as a cosmetics brand advertising model, he has signed with global cosmetics brand 'kell cosmetic' in an exclusive modelling contract according to widmay (his company) - reasons why kell chose jong was b/c of his versatile and multifaceted image & according to widmay jong has received many love calls oulalala, & is expected to grow as a global enterprise? no idea, but im guessing jong has received much attention in Asia.- the cosmetic co praises jong for his heartwarming and handsome looks, and believes he will be the next generation star icon, and is expected to receive much attention from the advertising industry, dramas and movies. HEAPIN ON THOSE PRAISES :) as if we didn't alrdy know :D EDIT: google trans said kel one instance and kell another instance, looked them up but couldn't find it. i think most likely he's doing a cosmetics brand for kiehl (if so, GREAT! i love that brand!) 
@tituyphing shared this: (thanks girl!) there will be a fansign for jong on April 11 w the kell cosmetic company, and he's getting lots of love calls to become a brand ambassador.  201504021048772082_551ca0163f311.jpg

morning my lovely chinggusssss.. yesterdy i felt jealous but today jealous no more koz hd been watching the abs (opss), hehe rewatch jjongah moment, gday performance, reading our lovely chinggus here comments with positive thoughts, facts, gif, i feel comfort n better now.. u know this ahjumma alwiz ahjumma but this ahjumma hv young heart n alwiz feel young.. hehe.. btw i just read widmay schedule for april, jong has something on 21.4.15 with sbs radio power at metropolitan area from 6pm live.. its fm107.7mhz.. can someone tell me is it radio interview or what?

Guest ohhreallynow

Hohohoho ....
Those gifs ... Mr. Hong, you have been hiding a lot  \:D/
Wanna do a topless photoshoot?
Nothing much to share ... but here is a video of our cutie honey, Yura being cute and ... Yura. 
She is so cute. I can't ... 

Guest 90noona

I don't know why when I see jjong's abs I bite my lower lips and than said..woooaaahh B-) The abs so shine..rawwwrrrrr the six pack look like chocolate bar =P~ Ah..mianhae ahyoung ah~~ Your boyfie was too hot. Grab him fast,ahyoung ah~~ Sorry for my delulu..but I think sometimes delulu is good for your body and even mental health..haha

Have you guys seen the pictures by Studio706 @ Instagram?? Its promotion for the movie, the photographer uploaded them I think
Click if you don't mind at all

Oh... Jjong getting a lot of love calls while our Ahyoungie is busy for thier comeback, MC-ing and web drama... Both are busy with their careers there's no posibility that they will meet up and eat KALBI 갈비 (korean marinated beef/short ribs)... This meat is very popular and very expensive here in Hawaii... Most korean restaurants serve this meat with kimchi and other side dishes.. This is what it looks like... FLaRvC.jpg Gosh! Sorry! Why am i talking about meat!!! =)) But I'm still praying and hoping they will see each other and eat meat together! Hahaha Anyways, patiently waiting for pics of Ahyoungie for Reebok event eh?! :-w

Guest Rainylou

My bro job is wedding concelor, so i trust for him, even when me n my bf have problem, i share with him.. We talk randomly not ep per ep, hihi... From the first meeting,jjong look yura is someone unique, she is shy but not quiet, N yura so beuty, have unique voice of laught too.. Thats why jjong say when ending of wgm, he remember the first time they meeting, the way they sharing anything about them e.o for tge first time, jjong see yura unique side again, she is bubling like child but she really know her self n brave (she ask first anything) n one of important things jjong really like from the first time from yura 'she looks like a puppy who's meet her adopter' (she ask first what kind of married life jjong want, what jjong feel comford to talk formal or informal, n many more who wgm crue edited it)n when they recaived mision card for honeymoon with campingcar, yura recomend to 'play watersport' whos jjong say he want do right now.. Thats make jjong feel 'thats women thinking me first' (my bro say 'look the way jjong stare at yura when she say 'where u wanna go?u say u want playing water, should we?') If that true jjong always dating with older or same age women bcz he think only thats kind of women is independent and can lead, he found new from yura, she is younger but independent, modern, leading, and one feel brand new jjong feel is OBEDIENT N LOYAL to him. So he start fallen to yura from the first, want to know her more n more, feeling comfort time to time. N yura always show how she is loyal n faling inlove to jjong, like n enjoy to all jjong doing n saying to her, want to understand jjong, n never changes n dont wanna do 'mildang' to him even her mom said that.. He really really in love to every lovely things yura do for him.. Why jjong became more brightly, smuling, n happies right now? Yes,, bcz influenced by yura caracter, but in my bro eyes, he can being really confident like this bcz jjong feel very loved and supported by yura, and their fans are very supportive. MAN like jjong WILL FEEL PROUD AND CONFIDENT WHEN HE FELT VERY LOVED AND SUPPORTED, n he got all from his princess, n they do everything what his women want from him bcz her do.. Should i telling about skinship too? Hihihii

@rainylou_stv  Thakyou 4 share dear.. (Plisss mooore, we want mooore). We are sooo greedy for their insight n outsight off all their little thing before wgm, wgm, n post wgm. 
N I love they way its said that "MAN like jjong WILL FEEL PROUD AND CONFIDENT WHEN HE FELT VERY LOVED AND SUPPORTED"..

:x >:D<

WOOAAHHH .. i feel dizzy to read your post @rainylou_stv not that im complaint but because im feel so much love it .. thank you for sharing here .. yes if theres anything else please share here ..

sorry im too greedy ..

but i really enjoy to read something observation like that ..
:D:)>- 

Guest luciamisae

good morning shippers....i am the one of peopl who don't worry about the chemistry of HJH and hos co-star. proud of him did it profesionally and i hopehis film will gain million viewers. for me, the interaction between HJH and AY in Cable award give me new prespective about their relationship. honestly, when they still joining WGM ,as woman sometimes i got little bit query about's HJH and AY's feeling to each other. when they wore their ring outside WGM, sometimes i told myself , ok they doin unlike another couple in WGM, they keep wore their ring although outside WGM, but anyway they still join those program, so it can be for promoting the show...they lack of skinship compared with another couple, so they need another things to promote themselves , by wearing the ring outside WGM, they attcted people esp we are the shipper to always focusing them, and they did it. but somehow, although part of my brain told me so, i'm still getting butterfly in my stomach just to see they stare each other...may be bcs part of my other brain told me that what they did was sincery so it's reflected from their eyes.
after they leave WGM i didn't expect too much will see their interaction anymore...but BAAAAAAM i saw them in TV cable award. i saw how HJH is really iron wall to another women ( even the man beside him ) . all i saw from fancams and fanpicts, they smile each other, have a chat each other like nobody arround them ( AY still has a little bit conv with HJH co-star, but HJH didn't do anything except to AY ). their gesture like they miss each other. and the pict when HJH seemed follow AY the way out just bonus me, i smiled from ear to ear saw those pict
when HJH answered the MC's question about her ideal type like the one in WGM by word Eung also give me belief that they have a good relationship even after WGM. he didn't promote WGM anymore, so he didn't have obligation to do so. he can answer not specified like those one or can said just figure out two of us..but that i read from traslation he aswered with word Eung ( means yes in korean..someone has explained me in thread 1 but i really....really...really sorry i forgot the one who explain me..many thanks for you who explain me the meaning of Eung).....
so that's why i'm not bothered with what happend in press con HJH movie yesterday...i believe that they placed themselves in their heart each other

anyway glad to hear that HJH get a lot of love call ...i hope he have great opportunity in overseas career along in korean career....and AY tooo....love them always..

Guest barbie_ja

Thank you for your sharing @rainylou_stv
The analysis is really make me happy, I believed your bro with the all of my heart.

Looking forward for the next analysis dear.

prism2103 said: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110116470(the following i used google trans) Jong is going to endorse for a cosmetic company! - as a cosmetics brand advertising model, he has signed with global cosmetics brand 'kell cosmetic' in an exclusive modelling contract according to widmay (his company) - reasons why kell chose jong was b/c of his versatile and multifaceted image & according to widmay jong has received many love calls oulalala, & is expected to grow as a global enterprise? no idea, but im guessing jong has received much attention in Asia.- the cosmetic co praises jong for his heartwarming and handsome looks, and believes he will be the next generation star icon, and is expected to receive much attention from the advertising industry, dramas and movies. HEAPIN ON THOSE PRAISES :) as if we didn't alrdy know :D EDIT: google trans said kel one instance and kell another instance, looked them up but couldn't find it. i think most likely he's doing a cosmetics brand for kiehl (if so, GREAT! i love that brand!) 
@tituyphing shared this: (thanks girl!) there will be a fansign for jong on April 11 w the kell cosmetic company, and he's getting lots of love calls to become a brand ambassador.  

Guest Tinkiebell

@dee_230208 , I already shared the link of @nuckertuck 's fanfics on the first page of this thread...

Guest Rainylou

Hahahaa,, me too,, in the morning i was bit sad but at the night when talking with my brother, i dont really mine about filmpromotion anymore,, Wht my bro believe they ar dating right now,, about rumor with nana he say they ar friend, he say his gesture in episode 1, he really look nana 'like nothing', jiong dont nervous when talk about nana with namgongmin (at night when they doble date), n when dr.hong try to get jjong opinion to compare nana n yura, he dont answer bcz not all people its feel ok to have frienship with opposite so he becarrefull to answer. N when people try to compare yura with anywomen (nana, jonseon) he always say the feel is different. How he feel to yura is different with his feel to all women arround him, n him keep it!! Jkong is type of man who will have frienship with other women eventhough he have GF, bcz his gf n his women friend is clearly different for him.. Soo, jjong is worthed to trust, he is principle n clearly.. Thats why even he must lovey dovey for his job, or go out with his women friend, its not big deal for his gf (my bro believe right now his gf is yura) Wohohohooooo... Let me eating first, i will share about anything again, hehehee