[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest teredenz

Yura's outfit is very glamorous (151025 Girls Day at Gimpo Airport Heading to Jeju Island For "Kpop Jeju Festival)

cr girlsday.world ig

hi guys :) wanna share my past FMVs of jjongah... gosh i miss them :) 

watch as this video plays back some of the sweetest moments of their love story hahahhahha have fun

Cr: to the owner of my thumbnail :) 

Edited by LeanzaE
  • Like 8

hello my dearest jjongaholics.. 

i watch yura v apps today.. anyone here saw yura pillow??? that blue+white pillow??? they bought those pillows when they r looking for new furnitures.. they bought two pillows.. same colours and pattern.. i guess jjong and ahyoung have one for each other.. haha..

CSP1D5gVAAEgsNT.jpgCSP1I9JUYAAxwbZ.jpg

Edited by nhaninie
  • Like 14

@nhaninie omg u saw it too!? Are we 100% sure though? Cuz if it's the same pillow then... WOOHOO!!!! I wonder what else they saved and took home. Jjong needs to get on v app too!! Maybe it's not the same pillow and my eyes played pranks on me.. don't knooow.. buhu

And ugh..Yura looked SO pretty omg! Her skin is to die for!!

Edited by Guest

@nhaninie omg u saw it too!? Are we 100% sure though? Cuz if it's the same pillow then... WOOHOO!!!! I wonder what else they saved and took home. Jjong needs to get on v app too!!

haha.. molla.. but they are the same pattern! hahaha,, if its true, atleast we know she use it well :))))

Edited by nhaninie
  • Like 2

Okok.. let's say that it's not the same pillow. But everyone can see that is has the same pattern! So the question will be: why does she have a pillow that has the same pattern as the one she and jjong bought together? They are so similar! Could be an old one that she had for a long time, but then she probably woud have told jjong that during the shopping, but she didn't! So why did she buy THAT pillow? Could be that she like the pattern and wanted the same one for herself? But please, that's a lame excuse. She must have loved it so much that she had to buy one that reminded her of the original one (given that it's not the exact same pillow).

End rant and delulu for today :P

Edited by Guest

@nhaninie omg u saw it too!? Are we 100% sure though? Cuz if it's the same pillow then... WOOHOO!!!! I wonder what else they saved and took home. Jjong needs to get on v app too!!

haha.. molla.. but they are the same pattern! hahaha,, if its true, atleast we know she use it well :))))

i think its the right one.and she kept them both.haaaa..what else she got huh?i'm flutter..its been so long to feel like this..hehehehehe

• Like 5

@shaufyqynezani i knoooow! My calm heart was not prepared for this!it has been too long since i was this "shippery" haha! 

I wonder if Jjong saw her V app today... hehehe.. just gonna leave this here so you girls have something to delulu over :P

Edited by Guest

I am more and more convinced that it is the SAME pillow. I wonder if Jjong got the other one, because I can recall that JjongAh bought two of them.

So Yura took the pillow and the pink pig home. I wonder if she collected more stuff from the WGM period! a better question is, what did Jjong take home? hehehe

oh, this is a good day for shipping!!!

73900.jpg

credit: meawgumiho