[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Hi everyone.. aigo, uri ahyoungie look so gorgeous today woot woot.. sojin change her hair color, but i hope ahyoung will not change hers. Atleast for couple of weeks? Lol. But she always look good anyways. 

I hope this is not repost. I really want to know what he said in this interview. I think he said ahyoung ah. Lol. Or i misheard. I hope u guys will help me~ thanks guys. 

Cr:owndaddy

• Like 8

GsD is in top 10 hot topic in Naver about their costume fashion performance in Ingikayo! Who love their outfit today? Black and white concept!! Sounds familiar eh?! Hahaha Ahyoung looks sexy in white and black... :wub:

is great to see how they turn their swim suit to a normal top and bottom....give ppl a shock of the thought they wearing swim suit....good job...compliment to their stylist!!!

I think this year they should win a one of the popular girl group 2015... So many articles about them and Ahyoungie for the past months... Here's  one of the article talking about their outfit... 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0001533051

so many good comments and of course me, I keep liking all the comments and press the heart icon in every single article! Hahaha

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 11

Guest FridayDL

In all honesty for me its alright that they did not win as far as we and people knows how good their song is.I don't have anything against the other group their song is really awesome its just that the other group is bigger so I salute them for always giving their best in every performances that they have.And also one thing that I have noticed today during the ending when they are about to announce the winner and all the competing groups standing side by side we can see that girlsday are really gorgeous ladies.Although this comeback didn't give them any win,atleast we've seen how professionaland hard working they are inspite of all the bad articles about them,they proved the haters wrong.Let us hope GSD will be given much project after this.

Jjong seemed so gloomy then he looked at his Ah young's direction and saw her radiating smile then he smiled..i don't know if i'm too delusional but it seem that eye contact his smile is showing a satisfied smile..like he's thinking "we did our secret glance!"-but luckily for us that moment was captured!hihi these two consecutive Sundays surely are the best for us Jjongaholics!

btw saw this in ig..credit to the owner..sorry if this is a repost..

• Like 15

In all honesty for me its alright that they did not win as far as we and people knows how good their song is.I don't have anything against the other group their song is really awesome its just that the other group is bigger so I salute them for always giving their best in every performances that they have.And also one thing that I have noticed today during the ending when they are about to announce the winner and all the competing groups standing side by side we can see that girlsday are really gorgeous ladies.Although this comeback didn't give them any win,atleast we've seen how professionaland hard working they are inspite of all the bad articles about them,they proved the haters wrong.Let us hope GSD will be given much project after this.

It is a nice song. Let's enjoy their song everyday...since everyday is Girl's Day right? I think we still get to see them everyday the whole week next week, for the good bye stage if I'm not mistake.... so let's enjoy till then although winning will be miracle next week but miracle do happens right.... and hopefully next sunday will still be JjongAh's Day

• Like 9

Imo, everytime they want to announce the winner, the group/singer which stand beside HJH will be the winner, so he can easily give that trophy. Actually GsD had set their position by letting Yura stood in the leftmost side so she could side by side with Jjong. But, idk since last Sunday Jjong and Jackson changed their positions, to made it not too obvious, today they set the same position just like last Sunday.

I never thought SBS had directed Jjong and Jackson (last Sunday) position to make them easily took Jjongah pic in the camera. WGM is a program in their rival (MBC), even though they knew it (Jjongah moment) will made people attention increasing. But judging from Jackji moment, the position were not quite good in camera and unfortunately Jjong couldn't tease them more, so the shipper only had few second moment. Don't you think we are luckier? Of course big thanks to the other two MC with their questions. 

So my point are:

- Last sunday position was a request from HJH and all the parties were really cooperative to made unforgettable Jjongah moment.

- Today, GsD had set Yura position being the closest with Jjong, so we still could see half of hers on cam with the MCs.

- Because HJH used to be the trophy holder, he had to stand beside GG, but that was profitable to Jjong so he could see Ahyoung reaction, then smiiiiiiiilllleee:wub:

Even though today (idk exactly) was the last GsD performance on Inkigayo for this season comeback, i am still glad with everything happen since last week. Even we can not see any fan cam backstage, Yura IG update was more than fancam on the backstage. We could see how close they are. Yura had so many selca with her friends (idol, mc, radio host, fanboy), who also got her album version and her signature/message, but she didn't post it, the one who had selca with her posted and tagged her. So, can you see the differences? ;) Even in Jjong side he didn't post anything in his IG, he must be knew so well the effect from what Yura did. His agency even gave the reaction (you can see in WidMay FB, Jjongah news got the highest likes, and compare with another artist, HJH news got the higher likes, he must be the main artist in Widmay now). Feel blessed being Jjongah shipper. And happy to be here as Jjongaholics *hugs.

Ps. If am not mistaken, last Jjongah moment in Inkigayo was posted by WGM in their insta (idk it was official account or not) with subtitle and divided into 3 vid uploads. I only think: what? They post another tv program in their sns just to sell WGM image which had ruin by NGM interviews? Like they want to say: wgm still alive and not all of the couples were fake, Jjongah proved it. But who cares right? Their stint had over, their real life are more interesting, agree? 

• Like 16

just watched own daddy's video and just noticed how Jjong's eyes followed Ah young's every movement (even if other sexy girl groups were beside him) then he totally followed Gsd(Ah young) when he exits..

he kept his promise to his wife that he will not make eye contact or talk to other girl groups during inkigayo (no long convos-just hi so he won't be considered as rude) to other girl groups..haha..

loving too much all the happenings these past Sundays..these will last for a week for me..

praying for another interaction this week!

Edited by lmcsc
  • Like 12

niidiinii show us just the moment of the true!!

When MC Jackson, Shell we say good bye now? suddenly Yura said " Yoohoo" (but her microphone was on and came out little loud so Yura little bit embarrassed and laughed.

When Jjong heard "Yoohoo" at the first time, he surprised but he smiled after Yura laughed.

Then All MC spoke out "LIVE SBS Ingigayo Let's see you next week~ Bye~~" Then Yura said again "Wow Yoohoo~~"

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 17

Finally i can read all your post (although with full speed cuz im soooo curious with this day jjongah inki moment)..

Im so sorry can't take a part in GDs fight for #1 in inki coz my relatives keep coming to my parents house due to Idul Fitri ( Happy Ied 4 all mosleem jjongaholics, hope we can meet another Ramadhan again aameen) n i can't even just to take a glance to my phone.

Whatever the result, our girl n her sisters have done the best, n im sure all jjongaholics too. Don't be to sad, always exist another chance for them. N this day is another proove that Jjongah is real..im sooo happy 4 that...

N is there any update bout Jong Alice MV? Yesterday was the MV screening rite? N maybe Ahyongee can't make it again coz her scedules. Or is there any other scedules 4 screening coz this mv is for festival not like Jong previous mv ?????

Hope 4 the best for both of them

n this day jjongah theme is red, red is love, a passionate love...:wub:..

(Crdt to ig n pic owner)

• Like 14