[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Okay! My happiest night ever! I'm done streaming coz GsD done performing! Wow! The chant is amazing! A lot of Daisy came to support them! So happy! And their outfit... Beautiful!!! They really prepared for Ingikayo Show! Bravo stylist! We are the happiest Jjongaholics  right now!!! Oh yeah! Ring my Bell!!!!

• Like 12

I don't even know what to say! I mean, most WGM couples are like "we are divorced!!"

and here comes this guy and buys is "ex-wife" a cake and supports her while having the goofiest smile on his face! ON TV!! NATIONAL TV! What am I supposed to conclude from this??? I can't even!!!

I bet they ALL were teasing them like heck back stage! And since Jjong can't shout "POP!" anymore, he probably shouted "BELL!" while they performed hahaha The Jjong we know who makes girls and women melt from left to right is crumbling next to THE Ahyoung! He looks like he gonna pass out from happiness

Edited by Guest

I don't even know what to say! I mean, most WGM couples are like "we are divorced!!"

and here comes this guy and buys is "ex-wife" a cake and supports her while having the goofiest smile on his face! ON TV!! NATIONAL TV! What am I supposed to conclude from this??? I can't even!!!

I bet they ALL were teasing them like heck back stage! And since Jjong can't shout "POP!" anymore, he probably shouted "BELL!" while they performed hahaha

Your right @anniepanda While Jjong was talking I think he heard something and move his head to his right! I think people backstage teasing them!!! Kyaaaaaa!!! And Jackson said... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... His teasing Jjongah!

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 9

I bet they ALL were teasing them like heck back stage! And since Jjong can't shout "POP!" anymore, he probably shouted "BELL!" while they performed hahah

Now where are all the people saying this wouldn't last ! He was sweating haha before introducing the next artist he wiped it off lol , Jjong can't hide his emotions and I'm so glad! ,, Hi all! its been a while , I decided to put my work aside just for this moment ^^ 

• Like 18

I know i am in a big trouble.. i know all my relatives told me weird, i know i am not a good mom at my daughter birthday, at least i made all her wishes came true...kkkk...then i took my phone and enjoying aaaallll this dying time with you... aaaaaaaaaahhh...happy happy happy...

OXYGEN TANK OXYGEN TANK OXYGEN TANK, who need this??? ... I GIVE IT FOR FREE... kkkk..

1. That white outfits.. Ahyoung thought man likes women in white dress and Jjong had stated that she looks great in white (Jeungdo photoshot)

2. Their position, either it was scripted or Jjong planned, did they really feeding us with bunch of delulu...oh i love this couple.

3. Ikr? I ever told i am glad Jackson was declared as new Inkigayo MC, as he know how to tease people..big thanks for him.

4. Was that red heart cake really from Jjong? Or the cake or whatever you looks.. thanks Jjongah for mentioning this in the show...aaawww...

5. When we only hope they will meet like Jackji moment before.. But we got more.. they gave us more.. and we want more...kkkk.. what a happy shipping here..

6. I don't really care how he call Yura or Ahyoung, i am more than dying rite now...

Thank you for all the caps and vid guys..And thank you @MaryH for the bday greeting *hugs

• Like 17

Omg.. thank you chingu.. our thread move so fast.. i think all jjongaholics super happy today and our jjongah so beautiful together.  I hope all pd nim see that and give them chance to work together.. thank you for all your update chingu.. but i need more.. hehe.. jjongah saranghae.. ╯ε ╰

• Like 5

Thread really moves fast when there's JjongAh interactions. Not complaining though....Please do it more often. Hahaha. We're very lucky that they're sincere people that's why how they were in WGM still holds true when they're no longer in WGM. :D Never gonna grow tired waiting for this two. Happy day everyone!

I also think that Jjong has the widest smile ever in his inkigayo today compared to other days. I can't even see his eyes most of the time he smiles today.

BTW, there's already an article about them meeting in inkigayo. Talks about the cake. I hope someone translates the whole article though. Thanks in advance.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201507121540267187598_1

Edited by BooBoo27
Add
  • Like 12

I LOVE U JJONGAH N JJONGAHOLICS ...

IM ON CLOUD 9TH NOW..:wub:..

n we still have many weeks a head to wait rite...

THANKS TO ALL OF U. I try to like every single post here, but our thread moves sooo fast..hahahha...Looks like we are partying rite now...

Best wgm couple ever. Keep supporting eachother. Love u even more..:wub:

• Like 7

Guest neshyu

I knew it!!!! I knew it!!!! He stand beside ahyoung.. :wub: 

hing! No need words to express, just eyesmile and body language... Aigoyaaah~ our wishes came true.. Jjong really shy and avoid eye contact wiht her, but once again..eyes never lie, he's so happy to meet her again and vice versa.. Happy Jjongaholic day!!!

btw, i can see his red ear when ahyoung mention "cake" or just my delulu? Naaah~nevermind as long as they're smiling happily.. Ring ring ring...

for me jjongAh is still and always be sweet as candy, always be the A-team who got each other's back. and how sweet jjong is at the time like this he still giving the best to make yura happy, yura must be so proud to have him by her side. definitely we're on the right shipper :)

• Like 9

DONE! Hold on, I need a moment!

Well-give-you-moment-squeal-over-her.gif

They were TOO far away at the end there, but don't worry! They gonna see each other off stage, I'm sure of it!!

My hands are shaking and I'm sweating cold. Omg the things you do to me JjongAh!

@khairunni I hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday party!!! Play them some ring my bell hehehehe

Guest lov3dj_stv

Aww no more moments on the end stage but it's ok we have two more weeks to get more interactions! I've calmed down now and I'm really happy to see that they are still good friends like they promised during their time on WGM. Even if nothing is going on between them I'm really happy to at least see that

I don't want to miss the party..hell no !!

Jong giggling..he can not stop smiling..his smile more wide than other day..the spark still there..she have a power to make him like a pabo near to her...he lost in her smile...pabo Jong...hahahaha

thank you all for sharing the clips..I'm a happy shipper..JjongAh love..

when they mc-ing together I hear Jackson laughing like teasing Jong..hahahaha..did he know something that we don't know?? Hahaha delulu to the max..yura wearing white dress, Jong favorite color for her.. yippie..I can not help to use my delulu mind..mian

Please share their performance..I hope there is more interaction from them..

JjongAh foghting!!Gsd fighting!!

• Like 16