[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest icahjjongah

want to help but its difficult to register @haerimpark..:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Edited by icahjjongah

Guest kimyura542

I just wanted to ask. How will the a group win 1st at any music show? And is it announce right after the show?

I am so brokenhearted right now. </3 Girl's Day is receiving a lot of hate. Stop the hate people. :'(

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

@ema_purpsakura_stv ...

you nailed it girl! you explained it thoroughly ... I wish we could really hug our girls & comfort them ... but we know our girls are TRUE FIGHTER & ARE STRONGER ... fighting!!!

please allow this "ANGRY MOM" to vent out ...

as I was watching the video of that show, I came to ask "WHAT IS THE CONCEPT OF THIS SHOW?" because it seems so topsy-turvy ... & so I realize that it is a "FREE-FLOWING"sort of show.  in that sense, IT IS AN INFORMAL SET -UP.

"SO HATERS, WHAT'S THE RUMBLING ABOUT OUR GIRLS BEING SO INFORMAL? WHERE IN FACT THE SHOW ASK FOR IT TO BE THAT WAY!"

I am not really familiar on how they do or shoot a TV Show but I understand that before filming it the HOST as well as the GUESTS are THOROUGHLY ORIENTED on the concept of the show ...

to HATERS: were you there when they were oriented? are you a part of the production staff that you could SURELY SAY that the GIRLS were being rude? did you write the script or have you seen the script that you could say the GIRLS went "OVERBOARD"?

Hidden Content

WELL, AS i SAID ... what could we expect from a NARROW MINDED PEOPLE ... of course nothing else but A WHOLE LOT OF DUMB, STUPID OPINION!

good thing, this FAMILY is so united, as strong as the "great walls of China" & as intelligent as Einstein ,,, I AM PROUD OF US ... SARANGHAE JjONGAHOLICS!!!  

there were alot of hatefull comments toward girl's day on allkpop.com. even with the clarification news, they were still lots bad comments toward our girls. it was tiring to read those comments. i hope those comments did not reach our girls

Edited by ema_purpsakura_stv
mispelling

Guest neshyu

I believe our girl is strong but those haters this time is really bad. Aaarghh...im so pissed off.

I wish despite every bash, their song will hit #1 on chart. And then lets say: "eat that haters!"

okay, exhale-inhale.. Lets pray and keep wishing for their success esp.our ahyoungie..

The problem is their comeback coincide with a lot of other groups comeback as well such as snsd, so how can we be sure that the haters are not supporters of other groups trying to pull down girls day. I am not saying it is sones. It could be any other rival groups. Girls day is doing well with the new song and their concept is good and solid. Of course will have haters. Just show them our support is showing yura our support! GIRLS DAY HWAITING! 

• Like 11

Guest minaret

Jjong is right. The world is a scary place to be.

Now its like the girls against the 'world'. Me and the 'world'. The 'world' criticized about my hair, my hair colour, my teaser pic, my concept, my song (even the producers of the song), my clothes, my wardrobe, my actions, my attitude and even my feelings.

For the 'world', i have to hear all the harsh comments just because my comeback- the timing is same as the more established girl group. I have to withstand the fanwars just to prove they are the best. The 'world' is calling me all sorts of nasty names (i come across 'Everyday richard simmons's Day- how sad is that?) but i just smile and make it through the day. For the 'world' i put on the safety shorts (is it right?) for today performance and so on. For the 'world' i will apologize for how i felt and should react when mutual understanding of the show concept been made with the other party. What else, for goodness sake that i need to do tomorrow, next week or for the rest of my career need to do just to make 'world' slightly a better place.

I am crying out loud right now as i read about all those comments. The hate? Is it necessary? They don't do drugs, they are not in a bad scandal, they don't drunk drive, they don' t hit people or having a public brawl, they don't use any vulgarities. If some say their behavior is inappropriate during the broadcast then the right action is to apologize (though i don't see the need to- it takes two to tango they must reach a mutual agreement how the broadcast should be before doing it live). To err is human. Them, me ,you and all won't escape from human failings. It such a pity that the comeback has to be in this form, moreover on their 5th anniversary. I am so mad right now. This is about the amount of effort energy blood sweat that they put in for the last few years. But it won't go down to the drain. The girls are more than that. Are stronger than that. You bring them down with one blow but they get up 8 times better.

For now, i hope Ahyoungie and the girls surround themselves with positive people. Nothing beats anything by having quality people around u. We can do our part too, though we far let's not stop flooding with great and encouraging messages. At least to bring a little smile and something to look forward tomorrow. Smile Ahyoungie:). And in times like this, my little voice prays that Jjong will be there  to lend a support. A call or message will be fine. To lend a shoulder will much better gesture. Heeeee. "But i keep walking, despite the tears, despite the wind,despite the skinned knees and broken bones, despite the bruises and scars that make this heart what it is today, I keep walking..."-YM

@cissmahs_3690 Agreed my friend. And i don't specifically point to anyone but the fanwars are ridiculous and just to make your favourite group standout. Yup the girls received many good reviews from the album pic teasers and also from the 40secs video at the end of Happy Sunday programme but right after that it started to boil up. This is just my opinion.

Edited by minaret

Guest lin_lynz

i haven't watch the whole live broadcast (which i will in time), i think the setting was kinda informal, but i do not see anything wrong, yet. they are not that hyper since it was more like 'lets chill out' kinda thing, and the production wanted the girls to just relax and have a small chat. i believe they were just joking around with the host.

maybe because i've seen some internet broadcasts/podcast (here in our country) that looked like that. they are not hyper also and it was just ok.

well, its just my opinion.. i just knew them because of yura and as a result became excited for their comeback since i haven't seen yura since WGM... :)

stay strong girls day!

Guest gailleqt1012

I just read here in soompi that girl's day will be returning to the show to apologize about the said "behavior" but in my opinion they don't need to do that,MC of the show already step up and clarify what's the real score during there live broadcast,,but well with so many hate messages that girl's are getting  they left with no choice but i guess is to apologize live on tv......fighting girls stay positive

Edited by gailleqt1012

Guest kat687

its definitely because of all the girl groups coming back at one time. We all know Girls Day has high star power and people are envious of that. Haters are watching them closely and looking for any excuse to bring them down..and they think they found it.. Personally I think the broadcast was a mistake. But thats in the past now...We as fans have to help shield them and help bring this issue past them. Girls Day will not fall...this act of jealousy and hate is Karma for all those negative netizens. I know Girls Day will rise and become stronger. We must support and stand our ground against the haters just like the girls are doing. Girls Day fighting!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Arghh stupid haterz.. they just respect everyone, thats y they come up with the apologize which for me they dont hv to do that. They know what they r doing. Dont bother bout this anymore. as long majority of the pd-nims know yura-jong.. thats the more important for me right now. 

• Like 2

Guest TT_G

Everyone...group hug...v must stay positive and hope for the best...

actually all the girls group and celebrities all will walk through this difficult path and now is GD unfortunately....but we must always believe that everything will be ok....

dont read the haters msg anymore as it will bring all the negative energy...dont bash back to the haters as it will bring GD image no good or wont help on the situation..

we send love dont send hate...v do 100% love support last time, now at this difficult time v do 200% love support

why wasting time reading the haters comment...go to youtube, clear the history and play ring my bell or any live performance from GD...make their mv view rate hit the crazy peak...

everyone....spread love! !!

Edited by TT_G

want to help but its difficult to register @haerimpark..:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

@miss_ara lets plan to korea.. we go visit  ofcourse dream t n widmay office.. if they chase us out.. we just show them koya face  n ssid we r jjongaholics international.. am i cute enough to make koya face??.. i really want to meet them.. do u think it possible?.. ottoke.. i want to meet them... 

eonnie yes we can..save money from now..because if they get married we must go to Korea

bbhhaaaahhaahhaa.,.aigoo,.,oenii deuull count me in dont travel in group will make us safe more money or get cheaper like rent a place for stay when we get to koreaa,.,.kekekekek i'll start saving up more money.,.:sweatingbullets::D

yeesss our JjongAh going spread their wings on Chinaa.,.,eheehhhee i got this feeling i have had read abt this article somewhere forget i didnt save the link,.,some what our ah youngie got choose as MC bcs she is endorsing YSL brand wich popular in china and made her on the list tgt with other endorse artist like LMH, KJK, miss A SUzzy etc as most influence korean/Kpop artist in China abt more like that,.,charandaaa,.charandaa.,.i get to see more our JjongAh on my small screen soonn#eyes partyy:wub:

GsD comeback and 5th year anniv.,.succeess.,fighttiinngg,.,!!!

PS:to all positive vibe and comment,rant,mumbling,.,well said.,wellsaid.,.i know our girls are nice sweet hardworking and well behave.,,keep only spreeading support and couraging message for our girls,.so they continue positive and bringout the best of them..,like us jjongaholics always possitive and nicest shipper eveerrr,.,:wub:

and of course last but not least thanks for all updates u are jjang,.!!

icahjjongah did the mwave ask u to make an account.,.?? have u tried signup with ur twitter or FB account,.?? FYI i'm using my twitter account for sign in it works and easy to do fightiingg.,!!:):)

• Like 7

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

it seem like girl's day will be making comeback to afreeca online broadcast to apologize regarding those DEFAMATION on their behaviour.

is anybody know how to provide suggestion to the afreeca production or afreeca site? 

i want to suggest the production to make a full length broadcast with girl's day regarding this issues. i hope the crews of production including also the mc, cameraman and girl's day will make a forum discussing about this to clear their names and images. all of them sit together with the camera was standstill (unmoving) and included all the persons in the camera angle. then one of the crew  will be in charge on reading those ALL false negative comments. and beside them is a screen tv of the previous broadcast that make the issues. so the person in charge of the comment read the negative comment loudly. then another crew open the video of girl's day previous broadcast and refering the comment to the video. then the mc, camera men and girl's day explain about the situation regard to the comment. they all will spent an hour discussing all those negative comments. BECAUSE NOTHING IS WRONG WITH GIRL'S DAY BEHAVIOR IN THE BROADCAST. 

let those haters got back what they gave. the haters FAILED to take down our girls and the will feel embarassed with their accusation.  lastly at the end of the broadcast our girls will still make an apologise mentioning if their behavior cannot be accepted by others and hope their explanation was delivered well to the viewers (apologising because girl's day are good persons).      lastly all the haters will have jawdrops and become speechless