[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

GUESS WHO'S IN WIDMAY COMPANY PROFILE HAHAHAH.  URI JJONGAH HAHA

ACKNOWLEDGED JJPNGAH COUPLE DARBAK!!!!

JJONGAH SARANGHAE!!

NOT DELULU HAHAHA

IMG_20160130_194831_zpscywbz5l3.jpg

1 hour ago, maulida88 said:

Since I will be at Kyrgyzstan mountain start tomorrow and internet service nearly do not exist :(

I would not be able to celebrate HJH b'day. Have fun with the hashtag event :)

and this gif from me as early present for hjh b'day ;)

tumblr_o15poenfwP1u5e7xxo1_540.gif

Waaaaah himnae!!fighting !!be strong @maulida88

• Like 9

Omg..these two!!! They are shooting hints left and right! And 100 points to WidMay!!!

Btw, are you girls ready for rewatching JjongAh episode 1? We'll start in about an about an hour!!

I have the popcorn ready

popcorn-lovers-day.jpg

and the soda too

Diet-Soda-Makes-You-Fat.jpg

and your date is waiting for you

creepy-guy.jpg?w=812

and oh yeah.. forgot the most important thing. The link to watch it online (with Eng Sub):

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/3691-%5Bengsub%5D-wgm-jjongah-couple

@anniepanda just now in México is 31/01/1015 7:35 am but im with the breakfast to see 1st episode Jjongah, ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

LOL

Chingus Sense_hong give like to repost of JjongAh Couple México America IG about Yura Nails :)

Law of the Jungle have 22.4% in rating :D goood wooooork!!!

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Yleen said:

More about batman :w00t::wub:

3 hours ago, Yleen said:

@anniepanda just now in México is 31/01/1015 7:35 am but im with the breakfast to see 1st episode Jjongah, ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

LOL

Chingus Sense_hong give like to repost of JjongAh Couple México America IG about Yura Nails :)

law of the Jungle have 22.4% in rating :D goood wooooork!!!

uuwwaaaaa.,.really ah young's nail.,,.jjaaaaahhhh so much fun here she really not helping with delulu **not compalining happy meee,.,off to check this IG pic:wub::wub:

oh forgot congrats for PD's kru and ofc the ultimate casts,.even got higher rating LOTJ than last weak daeeebaakk:w00t::w00t:

PS; fighttiiinggg for jjongah reruunn,.,.its monday already **mySOTW,.,kiss kiss huggs night aall:grimace::grimace:

• Like 5

On January 29, 2016 at 8:15 PM, anniepanda said:

Hello you all!

It's time to come together and start 2016 with Churros!

Jjongah_Churros.jpg

I hope as many as possible can participate in this project. Remember that even the smallest amount will count, but please don't feel pressured to join if you can't!

If you have any questions concerning the project, please contact @bebang or @horticulture who are in charge of the whole thing.

Yeet! Let's go! Waiting anxiously for your emails. We have had great positive response, folks have started making their contributions but we still need more supporters to send their donations. No matter how big or small it all counts. Please send us an email to jjongaholicsintl@hotmail.com with the amount you're contributing and we'll reply back with instructions. 

Gomawong! 

• Like 5

It's past midnight in Korea, which means that it's Jjong's birthday!!!

Hope you'll leave him a birthday message on IG and Twitter. Remember to use the hashtag we agreed on: #HappyJjongDay!!!

Jjong_Fog.jpg

Dear Jjong, the man of the hour!

I wish you a wonderful birthday celebration with lots of good food and company, and a joyful day with many gifts and surprises. But above all else I wish you all the best in life and love.  #happyJjongDay

Ehmmm.... #HappyJjongDay

So happy that jongie close buddies have a nice relationship with yura..

N guyssss..

They updated their ig almost in the same times... yuhuyyy.. So it's mean they are online rite now or or or ......

maybe it is a clue...:w00t::w00t::w00t::wub::wub::wub:

This is just an amazing jjongah day. ..

I borrowed this pic from jjongaholic on ig..

• Like 8

5 hours ago, daloula said:

Just wanted to share that hong seok cheon commented on our girl's update by saying that she was cute :D

Waaaait... remember the fairy godmother graphic I made in windows paint? You don't!? Lemme find it when I get home from work!! It needs to be reposted!!!!! So cute of godmother to leave a comment! CUTE! Cute I tell ya, cute!!!

Edit: oh no I don't have it anymore, must have deleted it T___T ottokkeeeeee?

17 hours ago, anniepanda said:

Waaaait... remember the fairy godmother graphic I made in windows paint? You don't!? Lemme find it when I get home from work!! It needs to be reposted!!!!! So cute of godmother to leave a comment! CUTE! Cute I tell ya, cute!!!

Edit: oh no I don't have it anymore, must have deleted it T___T ottokkeeeeee?

Fairy godmother knows the truth. It's ok. We know the truth too. Jjongie and Ah Youngie dating secretly. 

• Like 4