[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Looks like we get to see MC Yul again!

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201601251433187536766_2

Yura, Leeteuk to host Gaon Chart K-pop Awards

Yura of Girl’s Day has been chosen as the female emcee alongside Super Junior’s Leeteuk for the 5th Gaon Chart K-pop Awards being held next month.

Yura has built some experience as an emcee at various events in the past, including MBC audition program “Super Idol” and Mnet’s MAMA Awards. 

Her partner Leeteak is hosting the event two years in a row. Last year, he took to the stage with Hyeri, another member of Girl’s Day. 

Gaon Chart K-pop Awards is one of the biggest music awards held annually in Korea hosted by online music chart website Gaon Chart. The organizers said award finalists are chosen based on data from the previous year’s year-end chart performance, such as album and song sales. 

• Like 10

OMG OMG OMG!!

Remember the WONDERFUL couple T-shirts the Mexican Jjongaholics gave to Jjong when he arrived in Panama?

1453706385576.jpg

Credit: jjoongahcouplemexico_america IG (I cropped out the heads of the girls in case they didn't want their faces to be shown here)

HE FREAKING WORE IT ON THE SHOW!! YES!!! IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS, IN FRONT OF HIS COWORKERS, IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY!!!

Screenshot_2016_01_25_09_06_57.png

Credit: rhissajurilla IG for the awesome and clear screenshots

See the dude in the background? That's Jjong! And I'm in love right now. Thank you Jjong for wearing the couple T!

OK.. I need a moment.. my heart can't handle this... T_____T

Edit: ok so... why this is a huge deal:

if, for some reason, his coworkers/the staff/people didn't see the huge A** JjongAh banner that was flaunted on the airport, they must have seen the T-shirt he was wearing during the show. I mean, they must have been at least a little bit curious and asked him what's up with all the Yura related stuff, right?! And why did SBS show the banner + the T-shirt if there's nothing going on?! And of ALL the T-shirts he packed for the trip, he used the one that the Jjongaholics gave!!  Why wear a shirt you know you gonna get teasted for?

THIS IS SO DARN FISHY AND UGH I LOVE JJONG!!

Edit again:

Looks like Yura and Sojin are visiting Cambodia together. Minah is sick while Hyeri is super busy. Hope they'll have fun there! :D

I am so excited with all the latest news... my wish come true.  Although it takes quite some time one of them to reveal a bit bout their relationship as long we knew that they still keep in touch n acknowledge each other till now in their own way. So as a jjongaholics, i will wait more kore n more good news.

• Like 3

thanks a looot again @delphinite n @leaudecristal for uploaded jongie eng subbed SBS radio... :wub:..

so happy with so many gud news this new year... 

N wanna share this cute things..found it in allkpop.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/if-15-we-got-married-couples-had-babies/s/13

misc_1453505060_yura_hong.jpg

kkkkkk.... make me wanna fly high..

• Like 7

@dee_230208 HAHAHAHAHA! oh my baby lanta... that baby does NOT look like Jjong or Yura whatsoever! What kind of morphing is that?! It made me laugh though hehe.

Btw, here's a link to Yura's bag. Darn.. it costs a lot! (about 1000 USD)

http://www.linoui.co.kr/m/product_detail.html?brand_uid=319855

Skjermbilde.png

Skjermbilde.png

Edit: I can't wait to watch Moon Lovers. Only because I'm looking forward to the bromance between Junki and Jjong. YES I DO SHIP THEM! haha! I can smell the fanarts from miiiiles away!

Am proud of our girls.. especially our princess... she did mention before that she dont like to go somewhere like forest.. correct me if im wrong.. but her photo, she n sojin went to the dump garbage makes me wonder that shes not really like a girl who dont like dirty2 thing... how she react with the children... i think she will be alrite if she go to a place that really dont have nothing.. i think she can survive without she notice.. such a humble girls these two ladies... im really really love them more n more... to the haterz out there, we r so proud of our girls ok... she can be a good mother.

• Like 9