[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

12509728_1014897355240942_86563944116305

Her agency revealed on January 6, "Yura will be on the live broadcast of 'My Little Television' on the 17th." The rep added that she's prepared content related to art, which fans know she dabbles in from time to time. It's still unknown whether her fellow Girl's Day members will be joining her.

Will you be watching Yura on 'My Little Television'?

• Like 9

On 1/5/2016 at 3:15 AM, Yleen said:

Chingus we love JjongAh!! And we are Proud Jjongaholics!! the power of JjongAh Love :wub:
The banner and gifts from @jjongahcouplemexico_america @alo.flogar @calikfan  @damypark @naiali2015 @yleenag and translate @sc.love.jjongah.my tnks all for your effort and support tnks to @korea_fans_panama  (IG Accounts)
#jjongah #jjongahshippers #hjonghyun#HONGJONGHYUN #lawofthejungle #panama#yura936 #yura

https://www.facebook.com/JjongahCoupleMexicoAmerica/videos/1014435841953760/

@horticulture

congrats to all jjongaholics and jjong's fans sbs saved airport scene arrival i saw u guys tonight and excitement there **hugs thou it was lagging so much,. i'll watch again after the sub is out:wub::wub:u guys worked hard.,.jjongaholics saranghaeeee:heart::heart::wub::blush:

cant wait to see ah youngie on screen:grimace:i think the show will be fun to watch,.,.imagining her little slump,,.slapstik and her innocence on the show jjjaaahhh will be soo much lively with her authentic laugh:lol::wub:ah youngiiee fighttiingg!!!

abt several jjong's ig update in last view day my thougts it's something todo with his upcoming role in moon lovers.,curious what kind role will jjong play i'm guessing jjong got cool role as a guy who has so much manly charm or good at sport kinda so hee,.,honestly i hope he get role as jalba aka jalsaengkim babo aka handsomely fools looks more attractive on jjong in youngster drama **just my opinion yeah whatever i will watch it anyway:w00t::w00t: 

:crazy::sweatingbullets:sorry rambling too much,.bare with me pleaasee:D:D,.,.

• Like 5

Chingus, SBS recorded our banner JjongAh México-América Mission Completed !! Super happy
tnks for the pic @jungri_ 
Great team @alo.flogar @naiali2015 @yleenag @chinggu.aniyo @calikfan @damypark @jjongahcouplemexico_america #김아영 #정글의법칙 #쫑아 #등장 #오예 #으흐흐 #모델 #배우 #해외팬들고마워요 #hongjonghyun #kimahyoung #jungle#jjongah #ohyeah #model #actor #thankyou #ホンジョンヒョン #キムアヨン #ジャングル #ジョンア #ありがとう #モデル #hjonghyun #sbs #jjongaholics #jjongah#jjongahshippers #LAWOFTHEJUNGLE

10478192_1015941611803183_25091109161056

The power of JjongAh love #powerJjongAhlove

• Like 8

@yleen waaa thanks fo the link, been waiting for this!! :heart::heart:

i don't know but since he met ahyongie, he different in a good way. more open and now he can unleash himself and more comfortable with other, no akward jjong anymoreeee, hihihi. one and only girl can make this happen <3 and he was majoring in nature science before.................... so chariming jjong!!!!!

• Like 4

i would say jong is really changed, he's different from before. in law of the jungle we'll see the  bright, happy jong and full of aegyo. How can you make a peace sign when you are blindfold,:blush:waving hand as if there's a lot of fans around him:grin:act as a cameraman hahaha its only jong can do this:blush:And there's only one person behind this, our princess Ahyoungie because of her jong become bright person.

• Like 3

yes we know what ahyongie mission in WGM right: to make jjong more open, so then people will know how cheerful jjong is in his real life so no one will misunderstood him. all this time, ahyongie knew, all this time. in fact, from the time when they gone to Bali and also long before that, jjong already make a symptom about he already felt comfortable and open around ahyong, and at the peak was in the Nami island, the film making scene, the pouting, the lazy jong, and for the bonus the BTS photo, ah i miss them so much~ i miss seeing them together

• Like 5

I love Jonghyun in LOTG!!!! He is like a little kid running around!! He seems full of energy. I love his attitude in this show. It shows his real character which was already transparent post Jeungdo days.

I bet if he and Ahyoung were stuck in an island, he would roam around looking for usable things and Ahyoung would be preparing their food! Hehe

I cant wait for the next episode! 

• Like 3

I cant believe I actually dreamt of Jonghyun and Yura! I just want to curl up back to bed and retake the whole scene in my mind! 

They were filming and I could feel the intensity of them two being together!!! Argh...I was so real and I hope it really happens. Haha

Sorry Chinggus, I was thinking about Jonghyun before going to sleep. :-) 

• Like 3