[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@bebang @horticulture @Yleen n all jjongaholics in America latino eps Panama... U guys are daebak...:wub:...

Although all i can do just support from a far by praying hardly that all of your efforts gonna be super success...

We will waiting badly for all of your update through fancams, pics, others. N don't forget to featuring jjongah banners n...

So in bout 20th ours (am i rite?) many of jjongaholics will warmly welcoming our boy...

GUD JOBS JJONGAHOLICS.. LOVE U ALL

:P

• Like 7

JJONGAHOLICS !!!!

we will be sending an collection of encouraging message for jjongah to be given to jjjong when he arrives in Panama tomorrow. 

pls send your short messages to my email  chinggu.aniyo@gmail.com.

pls state your name and country . 

pls update me soon!!!

God bless you all !! 

love jjongah!!!!

Edited by bebang
  • Like 10

WOW! Thank you SO much for the hard work @bebang @horticulture @Yleen  (and her awesome team!) I am sure Jjong will feel very surprised and moved when he sees the banner and the warm welcome in Panama.

You girls are just amazing and so dedicated! Jjong will be thrilled when he sees such loyalty and I'm sure he'll take notice of how much effort you have put into this. The power of the Jjonaholics from Latin America leaves me speechless!

Bow down to you girls!!!

Oh! Btw, can we please have a look at the banner you made? :D

sorry chingus we are very crazys with Jong in Panama... tnks to all for your wishes...

Nallelys is in Panama and Shippers form Ecuador and México supporting her...

Alo flores, DaMy Park and JJongAh Couple México-America Facebook Page followers

Blessisng, pray for Hong!! and for us...

12316642_994838657246812_598987779303188

Edited by Yleen
  • Like 11

sorry chingus we are very crazys with Jong in Panama... tnks to all for your wishes...

Nallelys is in Panama and Shippers form Ecuador and México supporting her...

Alo flores, DaMy Park and JJongAh Couple México-America Facebook Page followers

Blessisng, pray for Hong!! and for us...

i bet u are,,.#imagining hw lively chatty and fangirly are there:wub::wub:#envyu

to horticulture bebang and to all jjongaholics that i may lost in mentioning who planed this in such short time u are best #proud to be jjongaholics.,

and to @Yleen admin jjongaholics mexico with your networking lots to prepare and gathering all jjongah shippers above and make this happen how to express this,.,u guys are amazing u gave me goosebumps with ur great effort to give the warmest wellcome to our Jjong,.,u guys are really trully deeply wonderfull giving your best,.,showing your love to our couple #Saluuuttee to you all

and sorry all i can do is writing this with thankfull heart on behalf of us who cant help much and being there with u and pray from afar to your plan will be big and suppeeerrrrbbb success amin

last but not least..

when u constipated would've look like.,http://i.imgur.com/9RsVcp2.webm .,

but if this pretty constipated isnt in vain then wkwkwkwkwk

she look abit like sojin here

i dont hv to worry abt our ah youngie she is doin good.,.received awards and much love from people charandaaa ah youngaaaaa:wub::wub::wub:

PS:it's still amaze me how jjong and ah young hv amazing jjongaholics arround the world to support them whereever they go.,

does collecting of encouraging messages for jjongah to be given to jjjong when he arrives still open..?? going to send one:D 

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 7

OMG! It's been a long time I post here in our thread! Thank u Jjongaholics for all the updates of Jjongah! Anyways, Jjongaholics Panama and Central America.... U guys are the best! Thank u for all your hardwork for making the banner and support Jjong! I'm so happy to all of your that u will see Jjong in person! Bravo! Please update us more! Thank u all so much! 

Psst! Ahyoungie so pretty when she received the award... Congrats like Princess Ahyoung! 

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 8

Gud jobs chinggus all jjongaholics in America latino esps panama u are all soo awesome...tumbs up..:wub:....

@Yleen thanks for sharing. Im sure u can't sleep well this nite imagining our handsome boy all over night..kkkkkk:lol:..

Pssssstt... n dont bother with those unnecessary comments on ig whose try to ruined all of jjongaholics efforts in Panama. Its just comes from jealousy n incompetence...;)B)

• Like 6

It's been a long long time since I've posted here.

Seeing how the jjongah community gathered together for Jjong's individual activity at Panama really warmed my heart. Thank you Jjongaholics Mexico and Central America for giving Jjong the warmest welcome. That's so precious! This is the couple we all like and it's their pureness and sincerity which make us become so strongly attached to them up till this day. I'm glad to be still loving them as most of us here do. Thank you for all your efforts in keeping the Jjongah spirits alive, fellow Jjongaholics. Let's continue to wish them all the best and give them our fullest support. I might not be active in this thread but I'll continue to back them up and back you guys up whenever I can.

Thank you for all the love, Jjongaholics. Stay safe wherever you are (;

Special shoutout to @bebang for always being at the frontline when it comes to giving our favourite couple support. Thank you for your awesome love and care. as you always say, LOVE JJONGAH! <3

• Like 9

its been a long day for me @horticulture and @Yleen as we are waiting and counting hours and minutes for jjongs arrival  in panama . and the most awesome people were the jjongaholics jjongahcouple mexico and central america 

you guys are the most daebak people !!!!  i really honour you guys !!!!!

and for the those who donated monies to which was used for the gifts  thanks for your generous heart!!!

and for those who gave their messages- your letters were  included in the letter for uri jjong . 

and most especially WIDMAY has been helpful one again and gave us the flight details of jjong!!! super amazing . He is the director at widmay hihihih 

thanks for participating!! all jjongaholics are the best!!!! 

God bless us !! 

LOVE YOU JJONGAH!!!! 10000000X 

JJONGAH CHUP CHUP !!!

Its me bebang , always in delulu state of mind 

letter%20from%20widmay_zpscqbhwebe.png

image1_zps8w1eft65.jpg

Edited by bebang
  • Like 15

Guest maulida88

wah... I guess I am late to join :) 

Everyone looks good in the picture, Happy for you all and HJH looks happy as well :) 

How long HJH will be at the Jungle anyone knows? So the girls is Son Eun Seo and not Sistar Bora? or both of them?

Can't wait for LOTJ to be aired :)

Yura Ceci scan.

Edited by maulida88

Woahhhh Mexico and Central America fans are really daebak !! Thank you guys for preparing such great gifts for our JjongAh! I admire you all :D Love you guys so much <3
By the way, I love the fact that Jjong smiles so brightly when seeing the banner. He is happy to be recognized as a couple with Yura!! So adorable keke

• Like 5