[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest maulida88

hi Jjongaholics :)

my uni just started and I already have so many assignment :( how all of you doing? I hope everyone doing good :)

I want to share some of K-Net comment for yura appearance on same bed different dreams.

source

[teen stories] THIS WAS A HIDDEN CAMERA ON "SAME BED DIFFERENT DREAMS"

download.jsp?FileID=33478544

there was a guest who was crying and Yura took care of her
even though it was a confusing situation, Yura took the time to talk to her, she looks so nice
she wasn't even forced to take care of her... Yura-ya....

post response:
[+1398][-52]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2015.10.11 21:37 
Yura noticed her right away... I was watching the broadcast and she was in her puberty and you could notice her crying so obviously
추천374
반대3

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.11 22:43 
she should stop crying what the heckㅋㅋ Yura's an angel
추천256
반대7

ㅇ |2015.10.11 21:33 
Yura's so nice.. but what can you do for a kid like thatㅠ
추천213
반대8

more under spoiler

ㅇ |2015.10.12 00:11 
she doesn't even go to school so why does she wear an uniform
추천138
반대2

ㅎ |2015.10.12 00:31 
When Park Jihye was singing, the father was crying and I found him so pitiful...ㅠㅠ her parents gave her the gift of life and that brat just messed it up (T/N: we didn't watch the show so we can't really explain sorry! ><)
추천116
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.11 21:38 
I hate Hyeri but I like Yuraㅋㅋㅋㅋ
추천80
반대59

ㅇ |2015.10.12 00:22 
everyone knows that she's a richard simmons (T/N: the guest)ㅋㅋㅋㅋjust leave
추천79
반대2

ㅇㅇ |2015.10.12 19:14 
she was fixing her eyelid tape when she was crying~

download.jsp?FileID=33486576

original pann talk here. its been view more than 250.000 times.

when I saw this yesterday, I am kind hoping someone will translate it :)

well... we all know yura is nice person ;)

for whom who curious about the girls story. its from the comment section

PhL5pzj.jpg

and here some update from instylekorea instagram post of hong jong hyun at secret movie premier. 

I sincerely hope he get rid of those hair style. still handsome jong.

Edited by maulida88

In my country or other country like thailand,or philippines and etc actor or actress who good together in drama or match well as couple will always be together again in next work or project. Example magazine shoot,drama or maybe take selfie and post in each other IG or sometimes be in same stage together like sing a duet song. Because they know fans so ship them. Nobody will bash them..and if they be a real couple fans will crazily happy..of course. Not like our couple. So sad..just one photo they take shipper like us so happy but haters also there..hmmm no wonder some people said korean fan was so scary. 

It is ok..keep ship them and support them. JJongah Couple fighting !!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

• Like 3

Guest maulida88

they just not have breaking career point yet.

random thought.

once my friend who is kpop freak and me which is [not freak] jpop listener. have talk about kpop [idol in general].

at that time i said "its must be difficult for some k-pop [idol] agency because fans will demand a solo project [either acting/singing] for each member of group" [which this rarely happen in jpop].

in my opinion...

in yura case. lets be honest dram tea entertainment not sm. they small and basically grew thanks to girl's day. 

girl's day might have establish since 2010 but they just start to get famous in 2013. my friend say girls day is perfect example 'that even group from small company can make it.'

yura famous as girls day member. she the one who has highest fancam view. and wgm make her have enough stan for her self. you like it or not people would not found of you only based on 3minute video. variety show help artist to get more known. and yura used it well [which i believe unintentionally].

she come out as a very like-able personality. and getting proofed with her other actions.

however, in entertainment industry there is a lot of other talent as well [with probably more powerful agency]. yura might does not have any drama project now but I think its just fine. back than minah only have eco village while other 3 have drama. I mean girls day probably took turn. its not like she doesn't have any work.

in jong case. i thought its pretty normal for  actor to have break while waiting good script.

and is not he doesn't have job either. he have 2 movie that come out this year. i think its pretty good. he got many mc gigs. and probably fashion tv show in the future. and i guess he still have [a lot of] cf.

aah... i also want to share this. this is polling at weibo. to participate you have to log-in to your weibo account. and thanks to this polling i realised i have weibo account. [good thing i used maulida88 for every account].

link for polling http://vote.weibo.cn/poll/136151709 and the result is

F1NPjfv.jpg

i still amaze that jjongah owning the second place :) 

i love the fact when they at wgm, wgm rating just fine. they have a lot of fans. and it became good memories for both of them and me. 

Guest rant567

they're popular in wgm, but why now end up as NUGU :tears:

Why do you say they are nugus?

Ehm, I am not quite sure what you mean by NUGU. If that definition entails 'unpopularity', I beg to differ then. 

I dont think Yura is NUGU. if anything, her group is one of the top girl groups in south korea right now. As far I remember reading from different sources, their album selling record is still amazing among girl groups. 

They may not be the best one but definitely not a NUGU.

I am not sure where we can define Jjong, though. He has been in the industry for quite sometimes and right now he is, according to my opinion, still an aspiring actor who are still trying to find his position in korean movie industry. and I have to say that he is not as popular as Woo bin, his best friend but I am not sure he is 'that unpopular' either than we can say that he is a 'NUGU'. I have to admit though that his acting skill is not in par with some famous raising stars right now yet. It is not that he  was not talented at all because he used to be praised in his early days too. Some people said that he just had to loosen up a bit so that he could enjoy his character. And he sure needs a big of luck to lunch him to be at where Woo bin is now. This industry is not all about talent and pretty face. Big bag of luck plays an important role in it too. But he was gaining people's recognition for sure. We also have a movie coming up this month. Whether or not this project will lunch him to a better position than he is now, we still have to wait. That big luck, I hope it will come to him soon.  

Well, overall, I am not sure why I am answering to your statement and I am so sorry if I tend to be defensive. 

It's been awhile for me to come here and checking the thread. I miss them so much and I really hope we get to hear good news about Jjong's successful movie and hopefully Ahyoung could attend the premier so we could all rejoice in happiness :) 

Edited by rant567
i made a double post I dont know why :(

question

did yura un-followed rrace and follow other account?

or do i missed something?

i just checked Yura's ig and it seems that she is just  following 27 ig accounts now and rrace is not included..so yeah, she unfollowed it..we don't really have to bother as long as she's still following Jjong..ayt?

NUGU?you are referring them as who? i'm sorry if i will be a bit defensive about this nugu thing..i think they can't be considered as nugus now based on the number of their projects after wgm and the success of the said projects.Jjong has 2 movies and the first one i think did   great in ticket sales and has good feedback while the second movie was premiered in BIFF.he also have many MC gigs and attended fashion events.he filmed a drama series Ivory Tower in China.if he is what you call a nugu i think international production won't even bother to cast him. 

Yura can't be called a nugu now.Girlsday's comeback album may not topped the music charts but they didn't failed either..They competed and their song was at least in the top 5 plus Girlsday's Japan album top the charts and sales.Yura is recognized by the Korean people now;netizens,celebrities and media..She also have many endorsements now..That means product companies trusted her and her members which is an indication that they are popular now..She was also invited to guest in variety shows or shows and fashion events,which not all korean celebrities have the chance to attend or invited..

I don't want to compare their success to other celebrities coz they worked hard to be where they are now and that they worked hard to be recognized.

To sum up, i think they are not nugu anymore..

• Like 4

Guest maulida88
i just checked Yura's ig and it seems that she is just  following 27 ig accounts now and rrace is not included..so yeah, she unfollowed it..we don't really have to bother as long as she's still following Jjong..ayt?

thank you. just curious.

because rrace also un-followed her. and yura friend that upload her pic with rrace also delete the pic.

i was afraid if some jjongah fans make him/yura uncomfortable to follow each other. 

i feel like a stalker.

but sometimes i felt yura really careful on her action. i wish she took jong 'my way' little bit.

Another beautiful topic about Yura!!! Guess what! More likes in Pann article!!! oh yeah! 

http://m.pann.nate.com/talk/328604635?currMenu=best&stndDt=20151012

Girl’s Day Yura’s hidden camera footage from “Same Bed Different Dreams” melts netizens’ hearts

Posted on October 14, 2015

yura-e1429713890231-2.jpg

Celebrities are rarely recorded during broadcast breaks but recent footage from a hidden camera on SBS‘s Same Bed Different Dreams revealed Yura‘s kind actions.

“One of the guests on the show was crying and Yura went over to take care of her. Even though it was a really confusing situation, Yura took the time to go talk to her. She looks so caring and nice. She wasn’t even told to go talk to her. Yura-ya..”

screenshot_2015-10-11-21-14-55-11.jpg

cr: http://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/girls-day-yuras-hidden-camera-footage-bed-different-dreams-melts-netizens-hearts/

http://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/girls-day-yuras-hidden-camera-footage-bed-different-dreams-melts-netizens-hearts/http://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/girls-day-yuras-hidden-camera-footage-bed-different-dreams-melts-netizens-heartAmid internet rumors of Girl’s Day‘s alleged rudeness, member Yura has been winning over the hearts of fans for her actions on the set of the SBS show. Fans who’ve seen the footage or screenshots of it have praised Yura for her kind heart, leading to one Pann post about the situation gaining incredible popularityhttp://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/girls-day-yuras-hidden-camera-footage-bed-different-dreams-melts-netizens-hearts/

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 7

Good morning, from my side of the world, Jjongaholics!

I rarely see this Jjongah photo and was surprised to see this in my IG feed this morning, can't help but remember all the good memories.

Well anyway, they are already married and they had their, ehem,  honeymoon, on this fanfic's latest chapter: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/883185/14 

A word of warning, it is rated M.

Edited by RheaW
  • Like 5

i think i understand what this chingu mean..if i'm not wrong. you mean now them like don't know each other right? relax they still contact each other without anybody know. hehe don't be sad ok..cheer up ;)

• Like 5

i think i understand what this chingu mean..if i'm not wrong. you mean now them like don't know each other right? relax they still contact each other without anybody know. hehe don't be sad ok..cheer up ;)

yess... nobody can assure that they becomes real now. But we can assure that they are still keep in touch..:wub:..

The ff that @RheaW share is wow..Surely forbidden for minor ...:w00t:..  N this ff is close to my imagination when their wgm stint ended. 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1030732/the-end-yura-girlsday-hongjonghyun-jjongah

• Like 2

Saw some news on fbk. It seems netizens are wondering if they have couple bracelets but don't know how to post pics here hix. It's the bracelet jjong wore today at asia song festival and ahyoubg wore on "same bed, different dreams". Anyone can help post the pics here :tears:

• Like 5

Hey all! How are you? The weather is getting colder and colder (well at least here up north!), so I hope you are keeping yourselves warm and healthy!

I hope you don't forget the Halloween event we are having here; fill this place with faaaaabulous graphics and manipulations :D I can't wait to see your creations Jjongaholics! I'm already done with mine and it's DAAAARK at least PG 18 mohahahahaha! Just kidding... or am I? MOHAHAHAHA!

It has been a while since our couple left WGM, but they still have a special place in my heart. Like I said when the last episode aired, I hope that they will at least stay as friends and keep in touch from time to time. That's all I can hope for as a passive shipper who support them as a couple, friends and individually. I dare to say that WGM did them good, and that the public is more aware of who they are now. We do see them more often compared to the post-WGM period. I can only speak for myself, but I got to know who Yura is and Hong Jong Hyun is through WGM. I've been a fan till now, so in my eyes at least, they are not nobodies :)

I wish that projects will keep on coming to them, and I hope that they will not grow that far apart because of malicious comments on social media posted by people who don't know how to respect other people's private life. I hope both of them and whoever that are getting involved, will see their true fans' support and love despite the harassment. I'm only in control of my own actions and integrity, so all I can do is to hope that this child's play will stop as soon as possible.

And with that, I will say good night to you all.

Good night! :D

Edited by Guest