[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Yura said "It's uncomfortable. the van." then her fans said "yes it is, even if I don't know well because I haven't ride on. Yura's fan asked her "can't you tide your hair?" Then Infinite fans were calling Sungjong to cheer him up then suddenly Yura's fans start shouting Inifinite Sungjong's name too. so Yura asked her fans to shout her name "Yura Yura hurry~" but her fans were keep shouting Inifinite's Sungjong's name instead. Fans love to tease her so much. At the end, all the fans(Infinite Sungjong's fans and Yura's fans) shouting Sungjong! Sungjong together. ㅋㅋ Adorable idols~and adorable fans~

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 11

moorrniiingg dear fellows76835a085d8a0030b7d58f9d5c359ebf.gif,.,it's saturday already yyiipppiieee.,.uuwwaahh how i miss to greet u guys in the morning like this:lol:

yaaww lots of updates from last night.,.guuummaaawwooonggg:wub:

this one i guess ah young was performing darling,..:wub:#bring back jjongah memories #sing only uuu,.,pappappappap,.,:D

and jjong seobang too he still working hard.,.fightttiiiinggg.,.!! ah young too fightiinggg.,.!!

this is abit OT but i would like to dedicated this song to our Jjongah and u all jjongaholics,.,hv a great weekend all**oldsonglastforever:wub:

• Like 6

Love this edited jjongah pic. Looks sooo real..:wub::wub:.. hope someday this will happen...B)..

With this headlines: 

^former wgm couple spotted at incheon airport heading abroad with black matching outfits^ or

^Jjongah couple of wgm still to be continued???^

Or

^Breaking news Jjongah couple is real^

:w00t::w00t:

(Thanks to ig n pic owner)

• Like 7

happy to see that both are busy with their respective careers...love seeing them together (even in edited pics, thanks to very artistic jjongaholics!!!) but makes me miss Inki-like events (i know, i know its so selfish of me....as not all WGM couples have such friendship after the show) ... but still hopeful that we will be able to see them together in a project - a photo shoot for a mag, CF, movie, variety show--- i want them all :w00t: maybe @tinkiebell will pour out her pixie dusts --- hmm maybe the magic in this thread is just slowly but surely gathering strength??????:wub::wub: also, wanted to say a million thanks for everyone who faithfully keeps us posted...keep safe everyone...have a blessed weekend... 

• Like 7

to my fellow jjongaholics who worries that Jjong is too skinny,one of the directors of his new  oseries ivory tower said that Ah young's husband is all muscles..hehe 

Edited by lmcsc
  • Like 8

lmcsc owh thank u for sharing great info.,.so that thin boy he takes care himself well except his coughing seems never gone away:crazy::sweatingbullets:

btw got this,.jjong seobang voice,.,seems like he sing this on Boy From Wonderland movie **sounds so heart breaking :tears:,.

i remember on sneak peak i got to see jjong was playin guitar can be from that scene:lol:

caption mr GT rough trans 

jjeongxjjeong # rainyday
rainstagram ☔️
Oh, I hate  get out of the car.
feel good hearing this song all day from window and a large cafe 
Hong Jong-Hyun soo good singing with gentle voice
When is the release of Alice.

remember where this cf took place on sec 02-03:wub: our jjongah on same neighbourhood:phew::D

bonus,.,jjong seobang shirt,.,i feel uu breath.,4x while me singing  **leave me breathless,.,tampt me tease me till i cant deny this loving in feelin'.,.come on** it's 90's song from the courrs if anyone currious

reminds me of jonggah list to do together**snorkeling scuba diving,.,one day we'll see jjongah posting selfie doing snorkeling tgt for real.,.:w00t::D

i think jjong already in korea soon he will awake and prepare for today we're going to stream inkigayo rite,.,gosh i miss streaming inki thou just missed it for 2 weeks but now i'm back to watch uuu jjong seobang,.,mcing fightiing,.,!!!

before that i'll get some sleep,.,nite oh not moorning all

• Like 9

So they influance each other really good. It is a fate when ahyoung got a job that related to jong's hobby and jong got a job that related to ahyoung's hobby. I've seen in this forum that the character of uri Jjong in his new movie is an art student, right?

They can communicate each other to talk about their job. In my delulu, Jjong asked her about chinese language and how art student life in the college. And Yura can ask him about running man game (Jjong may becoming too protective about this one. He knew that running man game is sometimes too hard to his clumsy yura), she also can ask about football game.hihihi or maybe sometimes in the past, they played football together, or Yura watched Jjong oppa play football. So she knew better how to kick a ball now.hehehe *pardon for my delulu*

• Like 10

3ee11ed8d6e1dfce9859412b097124e8.gifgood noon chingudeeuull,.,

our jjong looking handsome as always despite his swollen eyes,.,.he is exhausted lately and he fold his black shirt #crazyfangirling:wub:

our ah young scored a goal.,.daaeebaakk and it was penalty thou the keeper right before her he cant catch the ball,.???:w00t: wkwkwkwk #thax for updates chingu:wub:

i guess the keeper was too nervous facing our baby girl doll like,.,:P hope her team win this game cant wait to watch full vid also waiting for ISAC when it going to be air btw.,.yyaaaww expecting to be bussy for watching and updates for this month:lol:

anyway just missing scattering this thread.,hv a great day everyone,.,

• Like 5

Yura Japan->korea 

They will go back to japan this september for japan official debut.

Runnning man with yura,lee dong wook,and park seojoon will be aired on september 6 2015.

if you look closely, she was holding like an iphone6. Did she changed her phone??? O.O 

edit: yeah still samsung s6. lulz. 

Edited by RikiA

Guest Rainylou

i think yura still using samsung galaxy s6.. rim sides of s6 look like iphone6. the different is signal line, if iphon6 on the back of the body, s6on the uper n lower the rim..