[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Jong update his ig and it said Fighting and You are the best ( i don't understand the chinesse word). Could it be  for Ayoung (delulu mode:lol:)?  She's in running man right... He just want to support her. :D

i really like your thinking. i did not even can relate about that. now that i know it from you, it make sense   since jong win twice in RM

I feel flower in my heart thinking that (if jong mean the words for yura). he say YOU ARE THE BEST to his gf. my delulu 

That was exactly what I was hoping :rolleyes: I was thinking Jjong saw that Yura had gotten into Running Man and wanted to subtly congratulate/ cheer her on, wish they were both on RM at the same time

@DerpxVIP  @mimidee @ema_purpsakura_stv

The light stick/fan on jjong's IG it's from his fans last time that's why his caption is "thank You" .... I can't read chinese character but i think its said ivory tower (the drama's title)..

So it said: IVORY TOWER FIGHTING! HJH YOU'RE THE BEST! 

And i read on twitter, yura will join korean-chinese dream team for soccer (?) Now i feel worry for her, isn't she really bad at soccer? We already saw how bad she was when she played with jjong LOL anyway fighting yura! Hope you and gsd can be more famous not just in korea but around the world!

And i read someone said P.O ideal type is yura ? Can i know where that's from? Bc I'm P.O and Zico block b's fans but from what i know from his interview he said his ideal type is sandara park, and sulli maybe it's possible too bc sulli sometimes looks like yura too.... And in ep 1 of jjongah, when yura searched for jjong hubby, yura thought P.O is her husband after hongbin... 

Edited by newbie001
  • Like 9

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

Jong update his ig and it said Fighting and You are the best ( i don't understand the chinesse word). Could it be  for Ayoung (delulu mode:lol:)?  She's in running man right... He just want to support her. :D

i really like your thinking. i did not even can relate about that. now that i know it from you, it make sense   since jong win twice in RM

I feel flower in my heart thinking that (if jong mean the words for yura). he say YOU ARE THE BEST to his gf. my delulu 

That was exactly what I was hoping :rolleyes: I was thinking Jjong saw that Yura had gotten into Running Man and wanted to subtly congratulate/ cheer her on, wish they were both on RM at the same time

@DerpxVIP  @mimidee @ema_purpsakura_stv

The light stick/fan on jjong's IG it's from his fans last time that's why his caption is "thank You" .... I can't read chinese character but i think its said ivory tower (the drama's title)..

So it said: IVORY TOWER FIGHTING! HJH YOU'RE THE BEST! 

And i read on twitter, yura will join korean-chinese dream team for soccer (?) Now i feel worry for her, isn't she really bad at soccer? We already saw how bad she was when she played with jjong LOL anyway fighting yura! Hope you and gsd can be more famous not just in korea but around the world!

And i read someone said P.O ideal type is yura ? Can i know where that's from? Bc I'm P.O and Zico block b's fans but from what i know from his interview he said his ideal type is sandara park, and sulli maybe it's possible too bc sulli sometimes looks like yura too.... And in ep 1 of jjongah, when yura searched for jjong hubby, yura thought P.O is her husband after hongbin... 

Block B members mention in in THE SHOW 60s Interview (year 2013) where yura and hyeri was the mc at the time. after i saw that in you tube(you can search it), i watch again jjongah WGM ep.1. now i know why other Block B member said that P.O look the same as the HJH child photo.

it looks like Jong IG recent post can be mean for his drama, but he can kill 2 birds with one stone. i want to stay delulu with this post because he choose the right time to post it   

hi guys!

i reaally need your help.. 

i want to know, what is the song from 0:06 onwards? i am so in love with this song.. :w00t: what is the title for this soundtrack? i try to find it million times by guessing the lyrics!but ugh so difficult.. :crazy: 

please help me..:wub:

Edited by nhaninie
  • Like 5

Guys i found a funny gif. Yura in running man, the game was so hectic. I think, jong has to watch this. And prepare his heart...kkkk:w00t: I haveto thank u the owner of this gif.

Edited by mimidee
  • Like 9

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

According To gsd dancer ig. Theyre filming mv for darling japan version today.Our ahyoung really busy this week. I hope she stay healthy.Fighting ahyoung fighting GSD!!!

MV for darling jpan version?? oh yeah!!,   still i also hope they make MV for Top girl and macaroon, because it was a really nice song

@mimidee wow, thanks a lot 4 share those beautiful magazine cover of Ahyoungee. She just tooo lovely.... :wub:..., hope there will be more project for her. Waiting 4 couple pictorial with Jong....maybe for winter edition in snow, they will look sooo gud...comon all of korean PDs nim.....:P...

• Like 9