[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

I'm a girl but I don't know why I'm so in love with Yura. She's so nice and humble. I can see her pretty personality clearly. I love jjoongah couple, but if something bad happen between them (I hope it'll never come), I'm sure I will be in Yura's side. Sometimes I'm afraid that our jonghyun make our yura crying.hahaha I know I'm so silly. But I worry about that often.

Pabo jonghyun! If you can see Yura's clearly, if you're not grabbed her soon and make her as the one and only woman in your life.hahahaha I'm crazy I know.

I guarantee that you will be a happiest husband in the world hong soebang.

To be honest, I love korean drama but I never have any interested with korean idol. And gsd is the first korean idol that I noticed. They are so honest with their personality and cute as they are, they never try to be another aegyo girl. Thei rmb is also good and becoming the first korean song that available in my phone.hahahaha

Fighting Yura! Fighting GsD! Fighting Jjong oppa! :)

Ak! I forgot something. Yura is the one and only child in her family. Usually, a child will becoming so childish, clingy and not sensitive, too selfish. But I didn't found that in Yura. Her parent raised her really good.

I remember in wgm when she's talking about she can't fall asleep because she's always overthinking about her future before she's sleep. She's coming from a rich family right? But she's worrying about her future so much. She's reliable in my eyes. And it would be great if jjong oppa in her side, always with her, taking care of her (of course she will also taking ce of you oppa, don'tbe afraid). They're the dream couplein my opinion. I'm always feel so touched when I'm talking about them. I don't know why. :)  (I'm sorry for my random thought)

• Like 13

Guest ShinSangHwa

I'm really happy and just want to share my opinion of JjongAh couple. Lately we received a lot of good news about them.

1. Their first meeting in public in PD Award. Which they being teased together. 

2. Their second meeting in public in Cable Award. Their so many fancam and i'm glad that they both maintain the good relationship. Not to mention Jong so handsome and Ah Young is gorgeous. They wearing matching outfit. Both look amazing.

3.  Jong interview. Jong said that they still contact each other and also invited her to the MP but Even though Ah Young can't make it, Jong still at Ah Young side and confirm they will meet seperatedly. I think they meet and celebrated together.

4. We got the news that GSD will make comeback and waited their reunion in inkigayo. For me that month is they best. It make our heart thrill can excited.

5. Ah Young started to make comeback. For the first time Ah Young admitted what Jong told in his interview. They still contact each other and accidentally meet at Melon Bingso. For me, it may look coincidentally but by judge at Jong and other member face it more like they already know something.

6. The amazing date 12.07.2015. They meet at inkigayo. Ah Young state that Jong give her cake but she not mention the flowers. And then bummm....the IG update. Ah Young holding the flowers and Jong holding Ah Young album. It only has Ah Young picture in there. What can i say, they were amazing. The three flower and everyone know what it means. But the  flowers colors seem matching their outfit. Two blue roses match Jong Shirt and one white flowers matching Ah Young cloth. It may be coincident but i prefer to called it fate. They also following each other on IG. This day making all the shipper heart explode and honestly their picture were my phone wallpaper.

7. The second meeting in inkigayo. Jong outfit matching Ah Young hair color. Everyone will think it normal but not for me. I think the one were love couple things were Jong itself...hahaha..

8. Then i got in this thread about Jong don't eat after 7 to maintain his body. And then I got a news Ah Young in exercise gym. She said she started to working out early 2015. If i recall back that were the promise she make with Jong aka her husband that time. I know Ah Young quite long time and know she diet by eat one meal per day to loss weight. And now she said it not good to eat one meal per day. It makes me wonder why she become like that because before this she really don't like to exercise. And also she said to not eating after 7. This one make me smile. I think they make the plan together because their answer match with each other.

9. Last inkigayo performance. Jong were smile when his co MC sang Ring My Bell. It's really sweet and also his shirt matching with Ah Young and his member outfit in the stage. What do you think chingu?? Even if i sad because GSD stop promoting but i really happy they will meet again in August Festival (thank to the Chingu that told me about it).

10.I saw on one photo in IG. Credit to the ower. I see that Ah Young wear her cloth similar to how Jong wear his cloth. Couple thing again.

11. The last good news in Jong manager started to follow Ah Young in IG. Not just one but both Jong manager.I really wonder whey they follow her. Even if everyone said that was normal but for me that the sweetest thing that happen. It look like everyone His agency Widmay, Manager and everyone approved their relationship. 

I think my blood sugar will increase because of them. They spoil us with the sweet hint. I want to think they just good friend but looking at all the hint i don't think they are. I really think they in some relationship. My younger sister were not into Kpop, said i'm crazy about them. My phone full of their video. After i told my younger sister about all the hint, she said they are couple already. I'm really happy even if she just assume it. I really hope if they had something, please don't go public. It not that i want it but it to protect both of them. Just continue giving us hint and i will patiently wait for them. Lets hope when we get that happy news they already prepare to get married.

If they get married, i think they were the first couple were born from WGM show. That will be epic and i really wish for that. For now i just want both of they to success in their life. Fill all their dream wish. I hope Girl's Day will become the most popular girl group after this. Hong Jong Hyun will be famous as actor. That way, they can be "Nation Sweet Couple". 

Sorry for the long post...

#FightingJjongAhCouple

#FightingGirl'sDay

#FightingJjongaHolic

Just a random thought, since we saw korean beef campaign song, i realized that GsD is one of the idol group who got offered so many food CFs, not only photo shoot or CF which related with fashion and its a common used as an idol. 

And speaking about CF, you must be know which episode in wgm that Jjongah good looking performance initiating CF for everything around them, especially talented Yura ;) I just think that i am sure at least one Korean PD noticed her talent and creativeness and how looking good they are being together. May be they already got offering for a CF but this thing crossed in my mind. As an idol group, Dream T has a rule that they only deal a CF if it will include all the member. Different with photo shoot or a brand ambassador. I am not really sure since i didn't follow GsD before wgm, did they ever had a individual CF before? As I know, the income for one Commercial Film is really no joke (the effort only for one/two days but the money stay forever during it is aired) , it can be really make unbalance if only one member appear in any CF. So, may be this is the reason why we didn't see Jjongah for a CF yet (i hope my thought was wrong). but, i do hope there will be a couple raymen CF with a square plate covering Jjongah kissing...uyeeee..kkkk. 

One side note, Jjongah has big possibilities to have a drama or photoshoot or wedding dress fashion show (owmaiigad), their agency must be aware that this couple got so many love from fans or non fans.

Thank you @prism2103 for the answers. Agh, love your post, may be we are the happiest shipper in soompi for the former wgm couples. God gave us chance to see their sweet interactions, sweet pictures, sweet interview answers, and sweet hints about them, not even once but time to time. And for umpteenth time i repeat my statement that we are in the right ship, hoping forever ;) 

Edited by khairunni
my post was cut by soompi, huhu
  • Like 8

Guest ShinSangHwa

@takaragenji....just ignore that IG...actually there two IG that i know that spread the baseless rumor about Jong...

i already reported that IG...let them because i think they just need attention, the more we fight them the more they spread rumor...i think they were lonely and have low in IQ.

Just put faith on Jong and Ah Young@Yura...we know their heart...

Just a random thought, since we saw korean beef campaign song, i realized that GsD is one of the idol group who got offered so many food CFs, not only photo shoot or CF which related with fashion and its a common used as an idol. 

And speaking about CF, you must be know which episode in wgm that Jjongah good looking performance initiating CF for everything around them, especially talented Yura ;) I just think that i am sure at least one Korean PD noticed her talent and creativeness and how looking good they are being together. May be they already got offering for a CF but this thing crossed in my mind. As an idol group, Dream T has a rule that they only deal a CF if it will include all the member. Different with photo shoot or a brand ambassador. I am not really sure since i didn't follow GsD before wgm, did they ever had a individual CF before? As I know, the income for one Commercial Film is really no joke (the effort only for one/two days but the money stay forever during it is aired) , it can be really make unbalance if only one member appear in any CF. So, may be this is the reason why we didn't see Jjongah for a CF yet (i hope my thought was wrong). but, i do hope there will be a couple raymen CF with a square plate covering Jjongah kissing...uyeeee..kkkk. 

One side note, Jjongah has big possibilities to have a drama or photoshoot or wedding dress fashion show (owmaiigad), their agency must be aware that this couple got so many love from fans or non fans.

Thank you @prism2103 for the answers. Agh, love your post, may be we are the happiest shipper in soompi for the former wgm couples. God gave us chance to see their sweet interactions, sweet pictures, sweet interview answers, and sweet hints about them, not even once but time to time. And for umpteenth time i repeat my statement that we are in the right ship, hoping forever ;) 

@khairunni actually girls day hyeri get many cf For her only. So its possible if ahyoung will get individual cf soon. I hope so.

• Like 6

Yo!

Shall we do something creative together? See the headers on page one of this thread? Well, they have been there for way too long and it's about time to swtich them out! There are many new and gorgeous pictures of Jjong and Ahyoung we can use. We can turn it into a competition? :D

We can vote for:

1) new self-made headers by a Jjongaholic (three in total; one for JjongAh-couple, one for Jjong and one for Ahyoung (see page 1)).

2) a poem about JjongAh written by a Jjongaholic

The winning entries will be put into display on page one and glooooorify our home.

This is just a rough idea. Give me feedback or more ideas on what we can do!! ;)

Edited by Guest

@anniepanda im totally agree with u. We need some even to refreshing our thread. But all i can do just partisipated for the vote since those area is not mine at all..:lol:... Comon our talented chinggus..make ur times for coloring our beloved thread..This ahjumma will give the support with all my heart...:wub:...

• Like 4

When I found this thread for the first time some weeks ago, I noticed that this thread has a good concept and management (I can't found another suitable word). Now I know why. Jjongah fans are really creative. I've found some past events and I thought 'wow you are so cool'.

Good idea @anniepanda. I will send my vote then for this event. Hahahha that will be my first event for jjongah couple.

• Like 10

I just realise i havent been around for a long while! because my house is down with wifi!

but oh my goodness i absolutely love the july month! i think that this month was just filled with anticipation of jjongah couple's return. there was been so many wonderful good moments

i especially loved GsD first perf on inkigayo. when jong and yura stood together and even had a mini co-hosting session. it was just beyond beautiful

and then after that the IG thing oh my gosh that moment was really an EPIC EPIC moment!

i am looking forward to more even if it was small moments from them. they seem to be really just having good feelings towards one another! i cant wait for more to come!!

LETS ALL BE HAPPY AND CELEBRATE JJONGAH FANS! <3

• Like 7