[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@daloula: thank you for answering! Sigh, it's the sake for Hyeri. It is unfortunate though, like you said, GSD did not win as they competed with one of the oldest girl group. Their song is ok too and I listen it too but Yura's RMB is definitely good. I always listen everyday without absent.

hoping they perform in inkigayo and make her and Jonghyun on the same screen again. I thought there will be fancam for Jjongah's interaction but none that we found. Sigh...it's ok as long they keep contact and even more and pretend to be cool as they can't display their rship in public...

• Like 4

@daloula: thank you for answering! Sigh, it's the sake for Hyeri. It is unfortunate though, like you said, GSD did not win as they competed with one of the oldest girl group. Their song is ok too and I listen it too but Yura's RMB is definitely good. I always listen everyday without absent.

hoping they perform in inkigayo and make her and Jonghyun on the same screen again. I thought there will be fancam for Jjongah's interaction but none that we found. Sigh...it's ok as long they keep contact and even more and pretend to be cool as they can't display their rship in public...

No problem. About fancams in Inkigayo, it's impossible to get fancams from music shows on tv because it is forbidden and when the broadcast station discovers the leak they punish the whole concerned fandom by not allowing them to assist to their group's stage even if it's only one person of the fandom who filmed the fancam or took the fanpics.

• Like 8

Guest Jjonglovesyura

I just want to share my piece of thought about what happen last inkigayo a bit late but as i was backreading here i saw those photo a very quick glance from jong and ah younga but still you cant miss those smile from jong which we squeel and spazz:D... To be honest i was expecting it from inki their short moment together unlike the last two weeks that very moment which we are waiting for... You already know how knetz will be reacting about our couple they would probably tell that overexposure or they will react negatively... We dont know backstage what happen just play your imagination:wub: lols... As a fan for this two couple im happy for the both of them at least they still friends and contact each other..

Guest mmj_leong

I'm so happy for Jjong! He looks more relaxed more exciting more cheery with the kid star compare with other female co-star! Haha! All his fatherhood feel come out naturally♡♡ the way he look after & pamper & loving to this little girl is totally the same as he treat AhYongie♡♡

Guest Yura_el21

Jjongaholics im so sad Owndaddy just disapear from Instagram!! :tears: i cant belive!!

oh yeah I cant see his account anymore.. :( ottoke.. what happen?

http://www.hunantv.com/v/1/156495/c more ah young MCing from this site

from my observation :w00t: an amateur view,.,comparing her mcing on SSK4 i can see her mcing skill has improve alot.,her expression and timing was perfect gave viewer time to absorb the atmosfer of the show,.,.plus she look alot more relax i dont know if bcs in SSK4 she was standing in the middle of crowd audience and MCing make her look very nervouse and stiff on pronounce,.just my feel anyway

but my bottom line are she is doing good Mcing and keep improving her skill on this area,..charanda KAY-ssii.,.#applauusee

Ps; Ah young hair done beautifully too on that barbirbie bride pic again aplaauuse for stylist

• Like 3

Mr. Hong received a plaque for being an ambassador fo the 10th Asian Int'l Youth Fil Festival (Credit:悠閒夫婦YuHyun Couple : Hong Jong Hyun & Yura)

11140406_1011363412216523_49722986903018

11705212_1011363425549855_3335193714015510670078_1011362992216565_14932427560137

Edited by RheaW
  • Like 13

wow. kim woo bin n shin min ah in relationship.

i believe if one of the F4 or F5 or F6 in relationship, another brother must be have someone too.

Lee Jong Suk - Park Shin Hye

Kim Woo Bin - Shin Min Ah

:)

be alert hong jong hyun-shi.

Edited by Yhyksk
  • Like 9