[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Same here unnie @junnah I think there a few other filipina's here in our lovely paradise. hahaha hope to meet you one of this days. :):)

I am Filipina too. Hahaha

I told you unnie @junnah theres a lot. hahaha hoping to meet all of you one day and our other lovely jjongAholics, hahaha we might be screaming like a crazy once me meet for sure. hahaha and non stop talking about uri couple :)

i am filipina too... been a silent reader for so long and this is my 1st post here... nice to meet you ☺

hahaha, lets ALL meet one day :)

let me join you girls :D

Count me in!!! I am a Filipina too. :D

I am also a Filipina.  Silent lurker because i am an ajumma hahah. my first comment here.

vxqVI/

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

Same here unnie @junnah I think there a few other filipina's here in our lovely paradise. hahaha hope to meet you one of this days. :):)

I told you unnie @junnah theres a lot. hahaha hoping to meet all of you one day and our other lovely jjongAholics, hahaha we might be screaming like a crazy once me meet for sure. hahaha and non stop talking about uri couple :)

i am filipina too... been a silent reader for so long and this is my 1st post here... nice to meet you ☺

i am a filipina to,,,:)

add me to the list.. :)

• Like 1

Guest Yura_el21

welcome to all my fellows please help me to give an award to ah young and her sister.. seems like we have a lot of filipino here, hope to meet all of you one day and we can form jjongah fansclub or GsD fansclub in the philippines, hahaha.. waaaaaaaah i want more project for them together even CF or photoshoot or even MC-ing please.

Guest kimyura542

welcome to all my fellows please help me to give an award to ah young and her sister.. seems like we have a lot of filipino here, hope to meet all of you one day and we can form jjongah fansclub or GsD fansclub in the philippines, hahaha.. waaaaaaaah i want more project for them together even CF or photoshoot or even MC-ing please.

There are a lot of Filipinas here. Hahaha

Guest kimyura542

Lots of filipina here..hello Kababayan!!:D lets try our best.. Fighting!!

Do you guys have twitter? Hahaha it's easier for us to communicate there. Hahaha

Guest Yura_el21

To all my kababayan, I know we will do our best for uri Ah young my twitter is same with my username here, please PM me so I can follow you back :)

Edited by Yura_el21

Guest kimyura542

To all my kababayan, I know we will do our best for uri Ah young my twitter is same with my username here, please PM me so I can follow you back :)

I followed you already. :)

Guest Yura_el21

I followed you already. :)

followed back done unnie :)

It's really nice that so many Jjongaholics are from the same place. Great to see that you are bonding :D

But please use the Private Message for such things because we want the posts in this thread to be JjongAh-related, right?

And also, it's a general rule here on Soompi that each post should consist of at least 20 characters, so please follow that rule!

10. DO NOT CIRCUMVENT MINIMUM POST LENGTH OF 20 CHARACTERS
This is to ensure that the content that does get posted is worth members' time to read.

link: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/489-soompi-forum-rules/

We don't want this thread to be monitored by the moderators, right? Thank you for understanding :)

Edited by Guest

Guest yanayoo

I see on jjong schedule on 20 july, he has promo alice movie at 14:00, seem this week he will not come to mc ing inkigayo 

Is july 20 in korea not monday?

aaaahhh mian my mistake

GD dont win the show champion but they are top 5....clap clap clap.....

lets everyone work harder to make sure they got no 1 at inkigayo....its seem to be difficult but never give up guys.....

remember to play Official Girls Day Youtube MV...still have long way to hit 1Mil view but fighting....

Guest kimyura542

Hi all^^

so this is my very first post... I was found this thread while searching news about jjongah.. been lurking for not so long bc I'm a newbie in this thread and dunno what to say, but I'm glad that so many ppl support uri jjongah couple hihi.... it feels like I'm not the only one! and it's like I have so many sisters! so happy :) 

In the beginning I wasn't hope at that much, just wish that it's enough if they can be friends but they're slowly show their relationship to us one by one hihihi.. this is superb! Very happy about the news recently....to see Jong oppa and ahyoungie together...feels..ahh am I too late guys? I just can't resist to post my excitement in here..haha:wub:

So let's support uri ahyoungie back then?? I'll give my best for uri happy virus !! Btw can't wait to see uri ahyoungie and jjong meet again in Inki and his movie premiere hihihi

sorry for my poor english and thank you for keep updating ^^ 

Welcome! :)) Enjoy your stay!

Guest kimyura542

@Jernz @kimyura542 Thank you unnies (?) hehehe 

I tried to post a pic somehow I couldn't find it..is it bcs I'm using PC ver? bian but I put it on spoiler mode :) so you can check it 

Hidden Content

I also have trouble in posting a photo. :D Haha really? I haven't check IG yet. Thanks for the update :)