[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest rant567

i feel that that's the brightest smile that Jjong has got so far during his mcing days. Like that was the most flashy, toothpaste commercial worthy of smile (mine me, I am just too excited, hahahahahaha) and @min chinlee, I think somehow, I dont know why and how, soompi combined your screencap with my post. I am so sorry, I really do not know how it happened :( but thank you for the screen cap! :) 

Guest FridayDL

Thank you so much jackson for reminding the viewers that they are ( married couple before) and giving them the opporrunity to introduce the next stage act together.Yup base on the pictures jjhong is too obvious looking at the monitor for his lovely wife.

Guest Ari3ll3

@lov3dj_stv Sorry for cutting your post, I know we are not suppose to quote photos. Thanks for the post anyway !! 

Jong !!!!!! what is that smile???!!!!! You're very happy is it?

When they were interviewing a new set of girls .. why Jong's position is too far with them :lol::lol:

Edited by Ari3ll3

these hd streams can be so laggy but it was such a miracle that it didn't during those few seconds. the gods and goddesses of shippers must be looking out for us.. hahaha.. sorry i wasn't able to do any screencaps.. was so busy spazzing.. mianhe.. :)

Edited by mardz
  • Like 5

and now he's standing beside the girl's mc hahaha jong you make me laugh:D

thats what im going to post :lol:..he is so obvious..so much thank u for jackson and the female mc's (sorry forgot her name). They give the chance so jjong can stand beside ahyoung. And THANK U cameramen~shi...ur jjang to capture just the two of them hahahaha...my shipper heart just wake up and dead 1000000000x time :wub:

• Like 11

I bet the whole world were watching them now

and now he's standing beside the girl's mc hahaha jong you make me laugh:D

thats what im going to post :lol:..he is so obvious..so much thank u for jackson and the female mc's (sorry forgot her name). They give the chance so jjong can stand beside ahyoung. And THANK U cameramen~shi...ur jjang to capture just the two of them hahahaha...my shipper heart just wake up and dead 1000000000x time :wub:

• Like 5

Guest indri_emon

Oh god am so happy :') now that's the smile what we always talking about, right???!!! I don't know I am so haaappppyyyy!!!! Am I the only one who crying now???? Its tears of happiness :'')

Guest lov3dj_stv

yay!!! If he got them a cake in hoping a SNS update from Yura!!! Hopefully they will take a picture together and she can thank him either on Twitter or IG!! Plssss!!! 

Hoping they will show a glimpse of JH during their performance!! Heheh

Edited by lov3dj_stv