[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

is so great to see them together...they mention about jjong buying her cake for the comeback? something like this??

and they even mc together....omg!! they stand so close to each other at the end....

Guest Ari3ll3

omg.. they are beside each other.. and jackson  mentioned about them!!!

Chincha?! What else we are missing? waaaahhhh!!!!!

Guest thedauntless

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH JJONGAH INTERACTION!!!! SO THAT'S WHY HE SWITCHED POSITIONS WITH JACKSON OMOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T HELP MY FEELS ❤

hhheeeiiii....hong jong hyun ssi...why did you act shyly, you stand right beside her but .....hihihihih he can't even stare at Ahyoungie...is it hard to control your mind now....Chuaaa...like it alot  kyyaaaa....

• Like 6

Guest hongkimickey

OMO OMO OMO OMOOOOOOO woaaaaa daebak they are standing next to each other!!!! I NEEEEED WATERRRRR

THAT SMILESSS UUHHHHHHHH :wub::wub::wub:

anyeeeooonnggg sorry I forget to greet you guyyyysss

TOOOO EXCITEEEDDDD XDDDDD

Guest FridayDL

OMG shippers you are all right jjhong change position to jackson so she could interview AhyoungAh,so happy they look good together.

Edited by FridayDL

so i guess that change of position was for that reason.. so both jong and ah young could stand together and have that 2-shot for themselves.. jackson i love you for bringing up that they were a couple.. i know it's part of the script but that made us so happy.. hahaha

• Like 4

OMG!!!!!!

SDFJLSADHFØSOADIFLJLDSFLSADFLJKSDF

The fist pic says it all!!!!! just look at them darn it!!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

THEY WERE SO FREAKING SHY!!! and Jjong usually stands on the right side, but today they changed to order!!! GAAAAH!

Sorry for the bad quality, but nothing I can do about it. IT'S BAD BUT WE CAN STILL SEE THOSE HAPPY SMILES!! JJONGAH!

Jackson introduced them as once being married and Jjong couldn't stop giggling! Good job Jackson!!!

Edited by Guest