[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Pabo.. hahaha.. i cant stop laughing.

Full cr the the owner

Ups. Hi dearest jjongaholic. being a silent reader for awhile.. im sorry for that :). Tmr is abig day for us. We wait so long for this. At last.

i dont care if they act professional, or not talk too much. Watching ahyoung and jjong in a same stage is enough for me. I wait so long for this. But, if they act lovey dovey or flirting, lol please someone hold me tight, bcos i will fying up to the 9cloud. Haha. 

I wish the best for ahyoung and her members. Sigh. It hurt me so much. Lets support them sincerely. ^^ love u always jjongaholic. U guys jang~~

• Like 12

Happy 400 pages dear Jjongaholics B)B)

Can we reach 500 pages during GsD comeback? Its not a big matter actually..kkkkk... i just want to reach 20 words for obedience to soompi rules.. :P

Omaiiigaaaaaat... tomorrow people...set your alarm, hope we could sleep well tonight ;) oh my shipper heart...please be patient ! 

• Like 6

Guest Ari3ll3

Here are the song lines I have in mind base on @min chinlee post ....

ahyoungie to Jjong - come slowly ~~~~

.. I feel you breath .. I feel you breath ~~~

hahahaha! My delulu. What time is Inkigayo again? Anyone knows? 

Edited by Ari3ll3

Guest minaret

In the light of waiting for tomorrow, which i cant deny me myself is excited about it. Just to see them on the same stage at the same day breathing the same air and doing what they like. Not more than that ( well since the backlash, everything will be kept to minimum except their performance and greeting for their fans) but please let us have a bit of moment where we can be in lalaland- even just a bit.

Watch the 2nd broadcast which to me is unnecessary. I was sighing the whole time. Sigh sigh sigh....

One word to sum up from it in general : Brave.

To be the 1st to come up to apologize for a live broadcast which not come from main nor cable channels but a live streaming programme, for a girl group- I applaud them. Not many can do that. Not many can take the responsibility. Not many can carry the post effect of it. But they went through it, a trooper indeed. I salute thee.

One word to sum up from my own self: Heartache.

Preparing, working hard, practicing, sleepless night, anxiety, exhaustion, tears, blood, sweat, excitement, showcase, music shows, promotions and of course fans. They been waiting for a year and to make it more special it is in their 5th year. Anniversary. A special day. A milestone. A make-it-or-break-it year to see whether they can surpass the "kpop 5th year jinx" together. 

But instead, due to them be the outcast (of small company) , backlash of someone's lacking of love,a phrase that turn theirs into weapon and been stared down by the enemy- they have to 'bow' to the mighty and cowering their heads. Apart from that they have to hold back their true selves from now on ,holding back the smile, their own personality and be always on their guard. That moment made my heart broke into pieces. Some said they might be wrong but i knew in kpop industry they loved to double standard and be petty when it comes down to certain girl groups. Its unfair.

But what's done cannot be undone. We cannot turn back the time. What we can do is moving on and running forward. May this be an experience- be good or bad. A part of growing up and to be well known. Fighting girls. I will always give you especially Ahyoungie my utmost support. I only hope she will always be happy and bright. More projects. Ready to venture out. Soar up high. Mad Love for u. So cannot wait for tomorrow. Another day, another performance. And many more.

P/S: i love the interviews from Jjong about Ahyoungie. I was kind of surprised that he said what he said. About coincidentally met at the ice cream place?! Hmmmmmmm well if my opinion it is not accidentally or coincidentally but more to planning. I don't know at the same time  same place same day and food that they have memory together? They must have this  strong connection in order to feel that. That is why i said they have deep relationship/friendship where many conversations emotions and feelings pouring out to each other as they can meet without even knowing with good fate. I love their story so far. I love their journey so far. Is this destiny? 

Here are the song lines I have in mind base on @min chinlee post ....

ahyoungie to Jjong - come slowly ~~~~

.. I feel you breath .. I feel you breath ~~~

hahahaha! My delulu. What time is Inkigayo again? Anyone knows? 

Lol..Why I'm singing while reading your post....and laughing..just imagined that scene:lol:

• Like 3

People said if we suddenly think bout someone means that person also remember us. So maybe they are in that area n so suddenly they think of each other n went in there n who knows that they bumped each other.. n i think dèep inside their heart say 'oh, she/he is here? He/she think of me? Im glad n happy'.. 

Guys can u give me the link interview that he/ she mention bout bumped each other n afreeca interview? Im lost koz i dont know which thread to read..  alot to backthread.. plsssss chingguss

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 5

Guest TFS-Yeo

Based on 2 posts of stylist oppa, I wonder how if (I said if) its the sign jjong prepare tmrw?? hahahaha isnt it possible right jjong told him how nervous he is meet her ahyoung tmrw and asked him what he need to wears or about his hair style?? Hahaahahh 

and no wonder maybe this time ahyoung also cant sleep thinking about tmrw. Aaaaiish my delulu ~

finally I'm on semester break. I did this for fun but I hope you guys can enjoy it. I put this video as private since I'm not the official subber for GsD. you can only watch it from this link.

and I miss everyone and the happy vibes here. so many good news these days and I hope you guys are doing great as well ^^

here's the link : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7rEue4Qg3r9XxbW54d

have a great day guys ^^

People said if we suddenly think bout someone means that person also remember us. So maybe they are in that area n so suddenly they think of each other n went in there n who knows that they bumped each other.. n i think dèep inside their heart say 'oh, she/he is here? He/she think of me? Im glad n happy'.. 

Guys can u give me the link interview that he/ she mention bout bumped each other n afreeca interview? Im lost koz i dont know which thread to read..  alot to backthread.. plsssss chingguss

as for afreeca tv intrvw i hvnt watch it cause our chinguu posted from vimeo in my country indoneia vimeo is banned,.,

believe what u want to believe:lol: as long no harm for other:wub:,.hv nice watch,.

thanks much to hjjdai5y for sub.,.i really enjoy your subb.,.:wub:

• Like 3

Happy 400 page guys..huhu @min_chinlee eonni if i am not jjongaholic look at the pic that u post i will think the jong's stylish hyung is ah young saesang fan ..haha i will borrow this page again..

credit to insta owner and wgm yuhyun fb

11403094_1005211462831718_51674624296684

• Like 6