[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Omg.. they look really sad and it's hurt me.. ahyoungah, sojin unnie, minah and hyeri stay strong cause more people love you.. we can do this.. i will tweet and give my support on their IG.. and i wish people stop blame them.. God always be with u girl's.. ♡

• Like 6

Guest NatalieM

I feel like crying. People are so harsh on them, making it seem like they murdered somebody. T__T Argghhhhh. I hate those people. Fighting girls. 

am crying yesterday because of this issue  then now I see this photo am crying again....

i am crying righ now, look at their faces makes my heart hurt so much....... girls day hwaiting, this too shall pass........

Edited by NatalieM

Guest prism2103

Stay Strong guys. stay strong for yura and the girls, just as they stay strong for us. the international and korean fans are currently increasingly trending  #걸스데이응원할게 in support. So do participate if ur interested! 

CJjeDViVAAIeWNp.jpg

My Jjongah Family, please help Dai5y to vote GsD. Thank you ... saranghandaaa

http://mwave.interest.me/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=422

i cannot vote  many times. Just once :(

u can only vote once a day :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- seems like snsd and gsd has a friendly relationship. see why all the hate from fans and netizens? yura was dancing to party and taeyeon/seohyun/sooyoung/and tiffany especially were dancing to ring my bell. in fact tiffany even liked a fansnap of herself w minah on IG. so it's all good! butthead netz.

- i hope seeing how the girls have respected netz dumb opinions, will be suffice. no more of this nonsense. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omygosh. oh mon dieu. heavens! jjongah's ON FIRE! 
did he really say that? well of course he did its his interview and the words are written clearly on the chinese magazine. minutes before or after yura had told the world they still meet up in their showcase. THIS IS THE RAINBOW I WAS LOOKING FOR :') 
what kind of "friend" contacts each other every month i mean hello? (*coughs* boyfriend *coughs*) w the opposite gender and someone u had romantically been together w for quite some time (wgm). FINE brag to the world about ur amazing relationship. FINE claim command of yura's ownership as brave as u both are. you've tried ur very best to be considerate of ur fans, but i guess it was just IMPOSSIBLE not be so honest and forthright. even though we're no longer in a wgm bri session. why? b/c its never been about the show but UR OWN FEELINGS. good gosh. :') im tearing up now. THESE PEOPLE ARE ON FIRE! at this moment i believe we've been so blessed by jjongah. we're not delulu-ed right? i mean it was their words. who the heck contacts an opposite every month? LOL ok maybe ur mother (not even), those u work w: female stylist or whatever. but this?! jjongaholics die a million deaths every day but just cant help revive b/c theres always more of this. jjongah should take the responsibility for increase of deaths and births now on haha. 

it was a blessing yura and jong met. perfect for each other. yura was always there for jong during dark days of wgm slanders. now its time for jong to be there for yura in this puddle. good days are yet to come no, good days are now, at this present moment. today is gonna be another beautiful day. :wub:

140710 food gifts from gsd's fans for today's music bank  (extremely healthy and delicious food) 
- abalone, octopus, chicken soup. cheese, tomatoes, assorted fruits & veggies, spicy korean side dishes & green peppers (reminds me of pepper lover yura :))
- there was were 2 fan messages uploaded on gsd's fancafe by gsd. & apparently thai fans sent cupcakes for the girls to congratulate their comeback. how sweet! (in the messages, they thanked the fans for always supporting and loving one another and they feel so happy to be active again and greet all of their fans, they say they know its a difficult time for their fans, and would like to express together (w the fans) but they can't so they thank fans for understanding and always being there. they really wanted to give back all the love w this new album, and were excited to meet the fans but things happened. so they say we're sorry, we love you & gomawo! <3 ) (sniffles no need to apologize, #foreverfan & yura himnae!) 
CJhp0XeUAAAycAb.jpg

CJhp0XUUMAAqDlt.jpg

150709 MBC Shimshimtapa super long radio show w jung joonyoung as host (hyeri was at drama script reading) - love to hear their laughter :), yura talks about her first love cheesy cute love looooong time ago, & she said she easily forgives and forgets.  
- yura says she tends to do aegyo to ppl she like, mc asks her to show him and she does a standard one. then mc asks how about aegyo for ur bf? yura was reluctant to show that one ;) (so treasure wgm aegyos b/c they r only reserved for her real bf) 
- sojin's younger brother is a big fan of yura hehehe dongsaeng fan. yura gives a shout out to sojin's brother
- mc's like u guys must be really close, and sojins says of course (d'aww)  

150710 KBS Gayo Plaza Radio with kim sungjoo (dad where are you/mc) as host. gsd had a great time on radio show today :) 
 - so much fun to the pt where the host forgot they had a commercial break lol. enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA06aS8y3o0

Edited by prism2103

Damn....is heart broken to see that...

but is ok...all of us...all of us...we must even play our part stronger than usual...lets make GD win and kick those haters richard simmons...

phew...make me spoil my lady image...damn the haters

Guest Yura_el21

Damn....is heart broken to see that...

but is ok...all of us...all of us...we must even play our part stronger than usual...lets make GD win and kick those haters richard simmons...

phew...make me spoil my lady image...damn the haters

Jibal jjongAholic, please show a lot of love and support to uri princess Ah young and her sisters. let thos close minded hater/netizen CRIED out loud because of our LOVE for them. Thanks to all of you.

if I were on they side I will said it's okay, never mind we will support you guys...and I will not came with sad face because it can make they more hurt....people can said the bad thing about you, because they don't know anything about you...as a fan we must make them feel better in bad situation, make them cheerful and smile again because we are the protector of them, we can protect them with sweet action because fans can be like face of the idol it self.......

• Like 5

Be strong guys, be strong guys!!! Me too keep repeating this words in my head.

I know it is definitely not fair that GsD have to make an apology like that as if they criminal or something. My heart hurt too seeing that pic (beside an enormous anger right now). But lets get that behind and put our heart to supporting our Yura and her sisters with that hashtag event posted by our dear @prism2103 to show to the girls that we BELIEVE in them and they do no wrong and wishing them all the best that could come after this ridiculous controversy  cos like that sayin it might be stormy now, but it cant rain forever!!! Things will get better!!!

We can do it! Girls Day can do it! Yura can do it!!! Girls Day JJANG!!! My Ulsan goddess Ahyoungie JJANG!!!!

Jjongaholics JJANG!!!

• Like 6

Guest prism2103

for those interested in afreeca tv aftermath:  

may i know where i can see our girls apologising on afreeca Tv?  

here it is:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfwJE9E5cCw

its 7ish minutes long instead of the reported 2 hours. thank goodness. let's put it all behind guys. bright days ahead! 

CJj0RMdUsAAdZXK.png

CJj2QmkUwAEn4aH.png

Yura: In the future we will become a Girl's Day that is brighter and always careful about everything

Minah: In the future we Girl's Day will work hard much much more and show only a good image. We will work really really hard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.ca/2015/07/girls-day-bows-in-apology-once-again-on.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

apparently nate commenters are always hating. 

so it seems half of the crowd is appeased, while the other half just loves hate. RELIEVED. thank goodness. somewhere in my heart i knew it wouldn't escalate if ppl were moderately rational. unfortunately the girls will have to be more careful from now on. poor girlies. they were so sincere and brave. yet the storm is finally slowly leaving :) it's all in the past now. 

edit one more thing: #걸스데이응원할게 is currently trending #1. yay! 

Edited by prism2103

I'm glad the most upvoted comments are harsh but forgiving and some of them were even written beautifully: "This scandal wasn't an issue about who they are as people but rather their thoughtless actions. You can't change who you are but you can change being thoughtless." (this was the second most upvoted comment on naver). Some knetizens even called out haters on their witch hunting.

Even I netizens are starting to move on from this.

From what I know, nate is infested by keyboard warriors and fangirls who love hating so don't take their comments too seriousl plus the upvotes are nowhere near those of naver.

On a happy note, I'm waiting impatiently for this sunday :D I hope the cordi gives a nice outfit to Yura or I will have to fly to Korea.

Edited by daloula
  • Like 11

Guest kat687

You know, waking up this morning I feel like I have learned a lot from this experience and from Girls Day. It makes me realize that we need to be kind to every group out there. Mistakes can happen or accusations can be strengthened all by what people say. Things like this can really ruin a group and and destroy everything they worked for. It makes me realize if I read something about a girl group I don't necessarily favor I won't be quick to judge or over analyze. I will be KIND and I will try to spread that to other people who are so harsh. Even in a situation like this, Girls Day has come out as a role model for me. They gathered up their strength and went through with an apology because they knew it was the right thing to do. People may feel that it was not necessary for them to apologize but I think it was. They set a good example for many people. They let people know they are humble enough to consider peoples different opinions. A lot of netizens may still not feel the same way and they may never. But....Girls Day could also win over new fans and even more respect from their own. I applaud Girls Day and am very very happy to call myself a Daisy. Now....we must get in there and fight the battle with them. We must show our support and show everyone their hardwork is not a waste! Girls Day..Daisys fighting!!!!! <3 <3

Guest phichul

well I like all gsd outfit since they comeback with Ring My Bell >,< (even when they performed come slowly) . but the most favorite one for now is the white outfit they used yesterday.. those red hair seems so suit in with white shirt :wub: . gonna wait what jjong hair will do this week. i dont like his hair style split in middle lol . I hope he use the one yura like 'edward cullen' style lol. I swear they will look like vampire couple then lol.

edit

dont forget soompi's rule : DO NOT QUOTE IMAGE OR VIDEO please~ :) . kindly edit your post ^^

Edited by phichul

annyeong ... this is good vibes to boost our GIRLS especially our princess ...

I would like to share this MV reaction/review of RING MY BELL ...

Well almost of his entire review he discussed about the technical aspects of the song like the sound but what catches my attention were his side comments:

:wub: in 4:00 ... he said that the "AS FAR AS THE VOCALS & THE SONG, I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THOSE & I WOULDN'T EXPECT LESS WITH GIRL'S DAY" 

:) in 4:06 ... "THE RAP TOWARDS THE END WAS ACTUALLY REALLY COOL ... "

in 7:06 ... " AND ANOTHER THING IS I REALLY LIKE THIS MUSIC VIDEO, I THOUGHT IT WAS ACTUALLY REALLY COOL ..."

in 9:18 ... " YOU KNOW THE VOCALS WERE GREAT, THE WHOLE PRODUCTION IS REALLY COOL, THE HARMONIES WERE GOOD ..."

in 9:40 ... YURA's RAP ... " AND THEN HERE, LISTEN HOW GOOD IS THIS GROOVE IS ... "

in 10:13 ... he was talking about technical thing of the music "sound" but he really complimented it by saying: ... IT (referring to the sound) UPSETS THE GROOVE WITH A REALLY WELL DONE VOCAL & I LIKE THE MELODY, YOU KNOW THE SONG WRITING IS GOOD ... 

in 10:37 ... SEE JUST LIKE RIGHT AT THE END THERE LISTEN HOW COOL THAT SOUND ... SUCH A COOL GROOVE TO IT ... GOT SO MUCH ATTITUDE ...

well in its entirety he likes the melody, the vocals & the song got really a lot of potentials ...

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR GIRLS!!! 

Edited by junnah
  • Like 6

Guest ema_purpsakura_stv

for those interested in afreeca tv aftermath:  

may i know where i can see our girls apologising on afreeca Tv?  

here it is:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfwJE9E5cCw

its 7ish minutes long instead of the reported 2 hours. thank goodness. let's put it all behind guys. bright days ahead! 

CJj0RMdUsAAdZXK.png

CJj2QmkUwAEn4aH.png

Yura: In the future we will become a Girl's Day that is brighter and always careful about everything

Minah: In the future we Girl's Day will work hard much much more and show only a good image. We will work really really hard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.ca/2015/07/girls-day-bows-in-apology-once-again-on.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

apparently nate commenters are always hating. 

so it seems half of the crowd is appeased, while the other half just loves hate. RELIEVED. thank goodness. somewhere in my heart i knew it wouldn't escalate if ppl were moderately rational. unfortunately the girls will have to be more careful from now on. poor girlies. they were so sincere and brave. yet the storm is finally slowly leaving :) it's all in the past now. 

one more thing: #걸스데이응원할게 is currently trending #3. yay! 

thank you for your favor 

The past few days have been awful to say the least. I don't want to write a detailed analysis of the situation from my point of view because I feel that it's time to move on. I don't want to discuss about their behaviors in this post. What I really want to write is that the amount of hate the girls received is really uncalled for and the comments are beyond cruel. They didn't kill anyone, they didn't straight out yell at anyone either, so why are they going through this witch hunt? They apologized sincerely right away (from the clothes, it looked like they went to the show right after the music program) and were trying their very best to address the issue in a way that felt right. I am SO glad that they didn't cry while talking, because that would have made the K-netz rage and accuse them of acting. What's done is done. No need to linger on it anymore. I'm proud of the girls and I'm happy that most people are giving them another chance. There will always be haters who live and breathe for the big Hate. Let them live that miserable life without love.

Let's move on and continue to support Ahyoung and her girls. I'm looking forward to seeing JjongAh again. Just looking at them make my heart easier :)

This thread needs to be filled with JjongAh love again! :wub:

Guest neshyu

Agreee @anniepanda unnie.. We need to add more jjongah feeling in this thread.  Well, back to uri ahyoung. Sorry if this late but i love her red hair, it make her white flawless skin looks great.  :wub:

lets guess in inki interview where will ahyoung stand? In the middle of the girls or beside jjong oppa??? Kkekekee..just imagine the scene make me laugh like crazy, :sweatingbullets: