[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Hi Lovely Shippers!!!

Cheer up! Cheer Up!

After every storm and trail, there is sunshine and joy!

GSD has been through a lot for the past 5yrs. They will eventually come out of this storm stronger and more powerful.

In the meantime, let us focus on supporting them esp Ahyoungie!!! Isnt she beautiful? I cant wait for her in MC Idol!

And omooo Jjongssi still talking about Uri Princess in his interviews??! And vice versa??? What up with that?? Definitly bells ringing here! 

JJONGAH FIGHTING!!! SARANGHAE!!❤❤

• Like 10

150706 Ahyoung mentioned that she and Jjong keep in touch. Sojin and she went to Ice Cream Shop, then bumped into Jjong there. 
Recently Jjong' Interview of 韓游通 also mentioned that he contact with Ahyoung about twice a month, and bumped into Ahyoung on the way.
What A Coincidence between JjongAh.

are you happy guys?? cause i really happy..hehe.. ^O^

Ring ring my bell!!!! Hands up and a rock star sign!!!! Yes, we Jjongaholics are very happy!!! Woahhh! I love the chorus part with matching rock star sign! Oh yeah!

Yess, ma bell just ring again. Lets gives our rock star sign this day when GDs show start in MusicBank....

are you happy guys?? cause i really happy..hehe.. ^O^

Jjong answered his ideal type is someone bright, a person trying hard on her work, good at self maintenance, well dressed women (has good fashion sense and knows how to dress well) 

hemmm...."good at self maintanace?" How bout our Ahyoungee? its hard to understand what his mean by self mantanaince. Can someone here enlighten me...pliss....:P..(just wanna fill our times while waiting MusicBank show times, if u dont mined answer me)..

He said 자기관리를 잘하는 여자, actually self-maintenance, self-care means everything not only fit body, skin, fashion, make-up ... but usually in Korea self-maintanance means regulrly exercising and eating healthy diet to make fit body

Edited by leehyo77
  • Like 8

Thankyou @leehyo77 ..:wub:..surely hangul are hard to understand..:sweatingbullets:, one word have so many meanings depend on the whole sentence..

The most important is both jong n ahyoungee are in gud relationship in whatever stage they are. They're still young, so I will wait patiently until many years a head..:P..

n now GDs are in Music Bank, they interviewed by the mcs with snsd..judging with their outfit they must be will singing comes slowly first, than ring ma bell..Can't wait...:wub:..

(THIS IS MY 1ST TIMES BEING A SHIPPER N BEING A FANGIRL, UPS I MEAN FANAHJUMMA..kkkkkk. N I LOVE IT, IM SOO EXITED NOW..:w00t:..)

• Like 11

Wowwwww...its sooo fast, its done now. N now i can imagine their inki stage this sunday, i bet Jong can't even blink...kkkkk...:wub:.. . . Ahyouungee sooo prety. Their RMB outfit match well with their colourful hairs.

Im a proud mama now..:P... GDs are so gud n awesome. Despite their hardship this past days. Im sure they are strong girls..

Im sooo happy now, its diff feel than watching them on phone. Its life show, n watch it on tv..( so this is how its feel being a idols fans hahhaha)..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 5

Their out fit and their song really good.. maybe i can says it's perfect for me.. they are so beautiful.. when i hear come slowly song even i don't understand korean but i can feel the massage from their song and for ring my bell.. I always hear ring..ring..my bell in my ears.. hehe.. i really like that song.. make me want to dance.. i wish they can win even just only one time.. because they deserve that.. i know that hard competition but our girl's really work hard to their comeback with good song and perfect performance.. fighting...

• Like 7

woot,.,wwooott,.,twice a month phone calls.,.eeeiiii jjong seobaanngg,.kim ah youuungg.,.honestly dont u both feel missing eachother more after phone call.,.kekekeekkk twice is good rather than nothing but hopefully u both make more efforts like always messaging at least once in two days or katalk or line 3 x a day heeyy that's how people use their gadget nowadays,.,.:phew:kekekekekk

woot woott.,.jjong seobang bump in by a chance yeahh rite.,kekekekekk i wont buy it,.,it's u jjong seobang making effort to show ur good feelings intentionally but really our ah young she is just too naive to say it meet by a chance or maybe ah young trying to protect her heart to not keep up her hope high,.,but heeeyyy miss Hallyu Wave (KAY) i know u can feel it ur jjong showing his good feeling to u,.,dont try to hide it or keep it for your self u are right your jjong never change his heart he likes u just the same as before u know better than me or us,.,

to jjong: thank u for making effort to make a surprise visit to ur Missy,.,dont hold ur self jjong do what u want to do give our ah young more hint,.i'll cheer for u please do more often cause she likes it and excited like little girl on crush.,.:phew::D

to Ah youngie : he did the surprise visit intentionally ah young-aa.,.he is making efforts on u,.wishing u cheer for ur jjong more often.,fightiing,.!!:wub:

i dont know if it's just my net acting up or what but when ah young part on ring my bell it start lagging,.kekekekek could be lots of daisies stream on that particular time it's just my feel.,.:Dthou i feel ah young and her sisters a bit gloomy on her face u can see it all,.,i want to hug and cheer for them and give my best shout chanting to up lift their mood,.,.fightiiingg.,.ah youngie with wavy hair today extreemly pretty to me.,.:wub::wub:

• Like 8

Guest kimyura542

I feel like crying. People are so harsh on them, making it seem like they murdered somebody. T__T Argghhhhh. I hate those people. Fighting girls. 

Guest Yura_el21

Please show a lot of support for AH young and her sister, as we all know because of her sisters we have AH YOUNG now, please leave a lot of encouraging message to their twitter and instagram, if you have time #dai5sies are having a hasgtag event now together with the korean dai5sy fans., you can you this #걸스데이응원할게

Jjong seobang please please show a lot of love and care now with your princess. I know your doing it by now, she needs you now, you promise to your MIL and FIL that your going to take care of her right? please.. sorry for long post. just feel so sad now, haaay.

I feel like crying. People are so harsh on them, making it seem like they murdered somebody. T__T Argghhhhh. I hate those people. Fighting girls. 

am crying yesterday because of this issue  then now I see this photo am crying again....

11141759_375453042665916_734903702336236

Edited by min chinlee
  • Like 5

Guest haerimpark

Please show a lot of support for AH young and her sister, as we all know because of her sisters we have AH YOUNG now, please leave a lot of encouraging message to their twitter and instagram, if you have time #dai5sies are having a hasgtag event now together with the korean dai5sy fans., you can you this #걸스데이응원할게

Jjong seobang please please show a lot of love and care now with your princess. I know your doing it by now, she needs you now, you promise to your MIL and FIL that your going to take care of her right? please.. sorry for long post. just feel so sad now, haaay.

Can we tranding this hashtag to support Ahyoungie and her sisters??? pretty please :"( I dont want to see ahyounie sad face again like that. It hurting me very much