[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Awesome news!! MC Yul at it again!

Girl's Day Yura has been appointed as the MC of global audition program Super Idol,broadcast on July 14

Girl's Day Yura sets out on the 'Super Idol' MC.

(edit: translation from Google)

July Korea and the global big project ahead of the first broadcast in China MBC MUSIC 'Super Idol' Girl's Day Yura is on (dongya Xing Zhou) it was nakjeom as MC. The news appeared of a large star representing Korea and China are the two countries is known to the MC after another joined in the middle of the Jura handed down expectations are growing for the "Super Idol '.

"Super Idol" (dongya Xing Zhou) is a large media company TV ZONE global audition program for co-productions representing the best music channel MBC MUSIC Korea and China. Selection will be a member of the idol group activities around China through an audition, to develop a program to debut in Korea MBC MUSIC, MBC every1 and will be broadcast via satellite, large satellite broadcaster Anhui, China.1436400106_11.jpg

http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=139931

Edited by chrissa31
  • Like 19

Guest Ari3ll3

Actually the MC himself created such casual atmosphere.......and haters made this a big deal.........anyways..this is in past already....but it hurt me so much. 

I think Girl's day is so easy going and down to earth. That's why many people misunderstand them...sometimes looking down on them. Should they act more like idols to be appreciated?!....is it that hard to be yourself in industry...act cool,always answer positive,say that what people want to hear..fake smile, always agree..and etc..

But I love these girls so much like my own sisters.(and to be honest I'm crying right now..because all this things hurt me).They're the one who always volunteering, the one who engaged in charity..and so kind..like friends with their fans. Yes they're always positive..all happy and fun..strong..but they're also human..girls like us..they also have feelings...

Please sorry for long post.It was really hard day for me.I know that only my Jjongaholic family can understand me.Pls sorry(

Precisely my point! I was not a fan of any idol until I came accross with yura at wgm. This is where I appreciate their songs. If you were a fan or follower you yourself knows how playful these girls are. They also know how and where to behave. At least for me. 

Having a quick view of the video where So-jin put the dumplings under the table, i don't see a bit of irritation wif the host. In fact, he goes and play along well with what sojin is doing.

Anyway, this news doesnt bother me that much! Its pretty obvious that they will try to see something from our gurls that they can criticize. Showbiz is showbiz you cant please all. Fighting!!!!

Edited by Ari3ll3

Guest NatalieM

check out this vid guys.... i cry a river.... theyre such a lovely and hardworking girl.... girl's day hwaiting!!!!!!

Waahh.. i am a little bit shock when i read the news.. i hope our girl's will be okay.. they really work hard for their comeback and they comeback at a tight competition.. they must be sad read that news.. gwenchana girl's.. i always support you.. ♡  first time i like girls day because yura and their bond to each other like a siblings and they not afraid to show their true self.. i love their song too.. maybe other people misunderstood with them.. that video didn't have an english translation .. are people who don't understand korean know what they says?? Cause we can't judge person just see their act and don't know what they says, right??.. if girl's day have a mistake i hope they will learn from that to act more careful.. cause i think  kpop world really sacry.. they blame people and sometimes they forget that girl's or boys group are human too.. #iamsorrytosaysthat.. keep healthy and always happy girl's day.. ♡ 

Btw yura have a new project.. yuuhuuuu... it's a good news.. @chrissa31 thank you for share the news.. mc yura jjing.. we have mc couple now.. haha.. ♡╯ε ╰

• Like 9

@ema_purpsakura_stv ...

you nailed it girl! you explained it thoroughly ... I wish we could really hug our girls & comfort them ... but we know our girls are TRUE FIGHTER & ARE STRONGER ... fighting!!!

please allow this "ANGRY MOM" to vent out ...

as I was watching the video of that show, I came to ask "WHAT IS THE CONCEPT OF THIS SHOW?" because it seems so topsy-turvy ... & so I realize that it is a "FREE-FLOWING"sort of show.  in that sense, IT IS AN INFORMAL SET -UP.

"SO HATERS, WHAT'S THE RUMBLING ABOUT OUR GIRLS BEING SO INFORMAL? WHERE IN FACT THE SHOW ASK FOR IT TO BE THAT WAY!"

I am not really familiar on how they do or shoot a TV Show but I understand that before filming it the HOST as well as the GUESTS are THOROUGHLY ORIENTED on the concept of the show ...

to HATERS: were you there when they were oriented? are you a part of the production staff that you could SURELY SAY that the GIRLS were being rude? did you write the script or have you seen the script that you could say the GIRLS went "OVERBOARD"?

if you did not .. then YOU ... HATERS better SHUT THAT BAD SMELLING MOUTH ...

go brush your teeth so you'll feel REFRESHED & maybe good words comes out of it!!! 

WELL, AS i SAID ... what could we expect from a NARROW MINDED PEOPLE ... of course nothing else but A WHOLE LOT OF DUMB, STUPID OPINION!

good thing, this FAMILY is so united, as strong as the "great walls of China" & as intelligent as Einstein ,,, I AM PROUD OF US ... SARANGHAE JjONGAHOLICS!!!  

• Like 11

Woahh she will be an mc in china? Jjong also will hv contract wif china?? If im not mistaken.. coincident????? Lets unite n enjoy n celebrate everybody with their comeback n 5th anniversary.. lets the haterz with their stupid rumours do what they want.. one fine day they will regret.

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 14

Guest ShinSangHwa

All the news make me heartbreaking..... The more fame and famous they get, the more hater they had....is all the same in the entertainment industry. Not just in korea but all the world. In my country it all the same. Hater will find their mistake in no matter they do. Even if they do a lot of good thing, they just being misunderstood again. 

For five years, they working so hard to get know. Do we know what they hardship during the time, only people who close to them and themselves know it better than us. The hater just comment what they want and what they want to hear. I feel sorry for the hater, it may be because the hater herself/himself were not likely by other people, that why the behave like that.

For me, they were doing great in this year. The had Dai5y to protect them more than ever. They will be stronger than ever. Me, myself honestly love them more than ever although i had know them for 4 years only. They were my best memories for female kpop girl group. 

So let support them forever. I will stand for them. We all love Kim Ah Young, Hong Jong Hyun and Girl's Day.

#5YearWithGirlDay

#ProtectGirlsDay

#LoveJjongAh

#Dai5yWereTheBest

And for the hater, the more hate you give them, they will received more love. 

Cangratulations...My happy virus Ah Young will be in 'Super Idol'....indeed she will become more popular with her Hubby this year....

Edited by ShinSangHwa

Yay!!! MC Yul is on a roll again!!!!! Thank God, today is start with such a good news from uri Yura. Hope more good news to come for Yura and GsD.

Yura fightiiing!!! GsD fightiiing!!!!

Dont forget to watch GsD Ring My Bell MV in Girls Day Official Youtube acc guys...^-^

@junnah eonnie i think you should edit ur post, please dont quote vid ^-^v

• Like 9

@NatalieM ... thank you so much for sharing this video

OMG ... this video is so touching!  it made me cry thinking that my daughter is far away from me right now & like GsD she's studying hard to achieve her dreams.  Like these girls, they climbed up the ladder by their hard work & determination & now that they are way up there harvesting the fruits of their labor ... jealousy, envy & groundless accusations besets them ... my motherly instinct goes out for our girls.

held your head up high girls because you are all amazing! NO ONE COULD BREAK YOU BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE GEMS ... A DIAMOND! 

Edited by junnah
  • Like 10

First i wanna say anneyong to all here and give BIGGEST support to ahyoung n her sisters n ofcourse to all of us who support them too.

When i read first 'controversy' i just rolling my eyes. Those who upload unapropriate pic of the girls is the one who doesnt have manners! What they got from those pic? Readers? Comments? Or popularity for their article? Gosh! It such a shame in broadcast world if u try to get attention from that. And about the 'rude' behave. What haters never learned is that u cant judge something based on what u see on broadcast! They critized everything. What i know,live broadcast also have 'cut' and before start,they have been telling what should they do n dont thing on live broadcast. I live around broadcaster,thats why i know. At first i dont give a look at the bad comment but its getting bigger.

The first one who brought up the topic,whoever she/he is,surely ur jjang! Ur immature enough to create such a mallicious topics n spread it. And the rest who followed to badmouthing,i bet u doesnt know the REAL situation,because u just read the bad comment before u and read the rest without thinking n doesnt try to observed first then start to join them. Isnt it always like that,how the rumors worked?

Lets just ignore them,dont write anything that give respond to them,its only going to make a words war and its tired isnt it? Act like we dont see them and dont read what they write. They will think that we have big heart and matture way to solve this. They will tired too n stop itself.

Dont badmouthing people unless u know them or try to 'WALK ON THEIR SHOES'!! What comes round always go around. Let them speak n someday what they spread will eventually back to them.

Uugghhh.....enough with my rambling..mian if i hurt somebody with my words. Lets just back to happy vibe and celebrate the GsD 5th anniversary to support ahyoungie n the sisters and ofcourse dont forget jong seobang MP Alice that will coming soon.

SARANGHAE ALL :wub:

Edited by Pinky_me
  • Like 13

@miss_ara lets plan to korea.. we go visit  ofcourse dream t n widmay office.. if they chase us out.. we just show them koya face  n ssid we r jjongaholics international.. am i cute enough to make koya face??.. i really want to meet them.. do u think it possible?.. ottoke.. i want to meet them... 

Edited by syasyifa09ismadi
  • Like 5

@miss_ara lets plan to korea.. we go visit  ofcourse dream t n widmay office.. if they chase us out.. we just show them koya face  n ssid we r jjongaholics international.. am i cute enough to make koya face??.. i really want to meet them.. do u think it possible?.. ottoke.. i want to meet them... 

eonnie yes we can..save money from now..because if they get married we must go to Korea

• Like 6

Yow maaan~! *Yurastyle*  I'm glad that the girls are doing great in iChart despite the controversy. Look at the chart-they are having really close battle with their sunbae-SNSD (the red line is GsD and orang line is SNSD). The girls claim #1 on iChart again since 08:30KST:

-you can see hourly updates for iChart on this twitter acc above-

Let's keep focus on supporting them. It's the best way to show our love right now.
Today is 5thAnniversay for GsD. They keep being strong, growing, hardworking and doing their best. They deserve a lot of love! and....how sweet they are for planning to celebrate the 5thAnniversary by having dinner with their fans on July 12.
Btw, it's after 'the most waited-inkigayo', right? :)

===================================================
And Yura~ babygirl, you get great opportunity to prove yourself as the ever Lovely, Amazing, Smart, Witty Yuradorable. I wish you good luck & love for this project, baby! :) Oh, I love you so much~ :-* much much much~
I want to join a group hug with you all, like this:

=============================================
@haerimpark&@teredenz, thanx for sharing the link for 'Ask in a Box' on 1theK. :-*
I can't hold myself from laughing watching them there, they are hillarious...and Yura being random again! She's sooo happy for GsD's 'decision'-having dinner with her fav food-BEEF. She thanks her Omma, her Appa and Koya! LOL Koya! Your randomness is sooo cute, baby. ^^

Edited by casualclassycassava
  • Like 9

eonnie yes we can..save money from now..because if they get married we must go to Korea

of course.. i will drag my hubby n daughter too

• Like 3

Guest prism2103

@Yleen thanks for sharing the pics! poor seojun hyung. boys treasure their cars alot (esp new cars) hope he gets it fixed. and as for jong. im so glad there was an update! seems like he wore a sleeveless t-shirt oulala. i guess they are preparing for his alice movie premier in BiFF for a nice suit and sleeve cuffs. can't wait to see him on inkigayo w yura!! & congratulations yura for becoming the host of the new korean-china idol show ^^. hooray!  

for those who are interested to help yura in music show votes: (rules have changed!)

[IMPORTANT] [RT] SBS MTV changed the SNS voting rules - you HAVE to follow @SBS_MTV by July 6th (KST) for your tweets to be counted.

CJJqbPLWUAAABSG.jpg

CJP08EjWcAADRfm.jpg

for sbs the show. gsd is currently 2nd! :) refresh and watch as many times as u feel like. 

there are no pics of yura but only other members. however the girls were spotted @ 150709 MCountDown at Gwangju  right now! :) credits on pic 

CJcHrzaUwAAekMF.jpgCJcHs_7UkAAgCEh.jpg

@syasyifa09ismadi apparently so, and you'll have to follow @SBS_MTV :)

Edited by prism2103