[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

my delulu tell me Jjong will call her chagiya.. hahaha.. i think he will call yura.. but i don't care he will call ahyoung or yura.. hihi.. this girl really tell the world that jjong is her namja.. and now people will know the truth that jjong always says he still contact with yura not for boost his carrier.. but pure because they really contact each other.. yeahh go girl.. we support you.. ♡

• Like 6

can i add some delulu here..it really or more amazing if they wear their couple ring..and then we will got shock if JONG will COLOUR HIS HAIR SAME WITH AH YOUNGIE IN INKI for that day only..for ah young comeback stage in inkigayo..omo i will dancing if that happen ..:wub::w00t: 

tumblr_nquspeI2311rgllpdo1_400.gif

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 7

Guest kat687

Sojin outfit scandal? Poor Sojin! News sites are posting articles to Sojin and Minahs exposure at showcase..

Guest neshyu

:wub:

Can we do some group huggggg... Super happy and excited seing ahyoung the mermaid..kekeke...

hello guys, its party timeee... Love is in the air... Ring ring ring ring my bell..

tho i wish they give ahyoung rap more line... Her rap is improved nowadays and become interesting part of gsd song. Ah, i dont care..im happy just seeing her laugh and smile... Super happy when jjongah mention each other name... ^^

Guest kat687

@miss_ara I had no idea it was a problem but allkpop and some other sites posted an article about Sojins outfit. The article itself is stupid if you just base it on the picture they posted. but...people posted more pictures in the comment section...i blame the style coordinator...

Guest neshyu

To be honest for me their cordi style not really good this time. During something and darling concept they get the "signature" outfit and really eye catching +unique but not this time. With their photo teaser I expected more unique outfit, hope their cordi will make another stage outfit for them. The black and white concept is nice for them. I will still support them no matter what, kekeke... Hing.. ^^

Guest TT_G

After i have listening to their album all day long...really the whole day...i would like to drop my comment here and see anyone are with me..

ring my bell...this song is very fast tempo..the chorus is very fast and drum is incredible..i dont know whether anyone is same with me as i always listen to the drum when i start listen a new song...i might be weird...haha but this song definitely makes my day full of strength

WITH ME- i would like to introduce this song to all of u..is a great song and i hope they can perform this song live..this song bring up their voice and most important is Yura rap so well in this song...i know i know...im bias...but please try listen to this song....is nice!!!!!

I hope everyone enjoy their new album like me... ^^

Guest hjjdai5y

finally I'm on semester break. I did this for fun but I hope you guys can enjoy it. I put this video as private since I'm not the official subber for GsD. you can only watch it from this link.

and I miss everyone and the happy vibes here. so many good news these days and I hope you guys are doing great as well ^^

here's the link : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7rEue4Qg3r9XxbW54d

have a great day guys ^^

Guest Yura_el21

uh waaah komawo chingu @hjjdai5y waiting for the whole part. hahaha sorry if I will be greedy I hope you can sub the showcase also, hahaha.

Guest Yura_el21

I love the content of this. (spoiler is not working mian,)

[Poll] Which Idol Rocks Red Hair the Fiercest?

Girl′s Day′s Yura
Girl′s Day′s Yura is rocking the red these days, and appropriately so because the group is on fire, most recently heating up the charts with Ring My Bell.
Despite facing off against some stiff girl group competition, Girl′s Day is holding the fort down. Maybe it has something to do with Yura′s hair?
Because we′d be intimidated by Yura′s fierce hair too.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/95126/poll

Edited by Yura_el21