[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Okey guys, thanks to u again @daloula n others who keep spasing our lovely thread..:wub:..

@Yura_el21 i love u girl, may i kiss u. :D..

woww...GDs translate are sooo fast, like know all of jjongaholics in this world sooò curious bout Ahyongee statement this day. N happiness overload just to know that she still call him Jong oppa....ouchhhhhh, feel my heart will explode coz this heart beats..:w00t:. N now we all sure, really2 sure that not just us waiting 4 their interactions in inki, but they counted the days too..ahaaaaaa..

2 hours more to go till 12pm KST, n now im listening ^like a child^, idk its happened those song played in my car from hundreds compilation songs that saved in my playlists. N called me nuts, but in my ears its jong voice that sing it...:lol:

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 6

hahaha Yura's entrance made me laugh. She just floated into the scene like a princess. Must be awkward to come up with random posts out of the blue so the photographers can take nice shots. The girls looked great though :D

@Yleen you are on fire! Thanks for sharing!

and omg!! SHE DID SAY JJONG-OPPA! kekeke so they're still calling each other for Jjong-oppa and Ahyoung-ie hu? Nawe you two! Thanks @Yura_el21 for sharing :D

Edited by Guest

Guest amiphan0204

Otokke my poor heart :crazy:. Went eating melon ice cream and met jjong by chance. Then both update pics at ice cream store. U think we will believe u 2. Hell no. :))). They must be dating guys. No delulu at all:wub:

On the girl s day showcase today, yura said that she's still in touch with jjong and once she was eating the melon bingsu (the one she ate with jjong on wgm) with sojin and she met jjong by chance. One of the articles about jjong :  http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=1436170119937435010

i just wanna sing this .,.ringring,.,ring,.ring my bell.,  and this love me like u do.,.loloolove me like u do,.touch me like u doo.,.to totouch me like u doo,.what are waiting fooorrrr,.,:w00t::wub:

jjong seoobaaaanggg do you see this,.,it's like declaration from KAY to continue the good faith for u both,.,charanndaaaa our JjongAh!! fighttiingg,.!!

article abt jjong from widmay Fb,.i  didnt know this fansign purpose to raise fund for cancer

indeed  from jjongseobang.,,psstt in future i wish to see u take Mrs. Hallyu Wave (KAY) to attend this kind charity event walking proudly holding hand next eachother..,aawww pray hard,.,

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=739736 

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015070309373785550&outlink=2&SVEC

• Like 8

Maybe this is the part when she said Jong Oppa??:wub:.. thanks to owndaddy..

@anniepanda is there any new update of Jong scedule? As far i know this sunday 12th july they will meet in inki coz jong will be back from HK tomorrow. But correct me if im wrong.. 

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 9

@Yleen, thank you for the vid. OmG, all of you are so fast..thank you @daloula and @yura_el21 for Jjong Oppa words...

Why Ahyoungaaa why now? Why? Why are you so obvious? You did mention it very clearly.. now we know not only Jjongah shippers are dying while waiting for Inkigayo interactions.. but both of you (Jjong ans AY) are the most impatient to meet right? Okay, i think i am okay.. i love monday every badeeeeh...

I am not complaining my girl... i am so proud of you.. Why we should hide something good (like friendship/relationship)? It was the best answer, so people will not asking more.. "we are still keep in contact and we will meet in Inkigayo"... if you are a reporter.. will you instantly asking "are you dating?" Of course not, thats not a smart question.

Now we know why Jjong always mentioning your name in his interviews. For people who think his answer were annoying, she safe and cure your thought. Thank you Ahyoung-aaaah...

Aaah.. can't wait for the full MV and Sunday please come faster ..

Edit: i am still focusing to Hyeri feet.. seems she still not allowed wearing high heels. Hope she get better soon. And one thing for sure, Yura is really outstanding...loveee iiiit

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 10

@dee_230208 oh my bad. I was thinking about last weekend. I'm sure Jjong will be on Inki this Sunday! He better cover those ears with a thick layer of BB Cream, cuz I'm gonna keep and eye on those ears of his and screencaps whenever they turn red!!!

tumblr_m4qkjoZFfx1rs97fco1_500.gif

Just love how casually Yura told the fans about meeting up with "Jjong-oppa" like it's no big deal ;) girl is brave as heck!

I wonder if Jjong will drop by and give the girls snacks and drinks like he used to back in da wgm days. Oh! and I hope he has bought Yura's CD version and ask them to sign like a real fanboy that he is. kekeke.

Edited by Guest

Im on fire now guys....:wub:....my hand n eyes moves fast...kkkķkkkk

@anniepanda i dont see it that u have edit ur post...:P.. its okey, i just a lit bit surprised n not raedy to wait another week again..:w00t:..

Ahyoungie ig update

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 13