[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

I really wish a very very good luck..because the competitor is really no joke..girls generation will make comeback,bigbang repackage album comeback also shinee repackage album comeback n a rumors that maybe super junior also have comeback and not forget a pink..lets pray for gsd guys..but i know the best supporter is uri jong

Edited by miss_ara
  • Like 6

@miss_ara that's what i thought too! But..... Heck! I'm not worried about those strong competitors! As long as my girls are popular, lots of fans and being recognized and less haters I'm satisfied! 211.gif But I'm praying that they will win in music shows like Ingikayo! Good luck GsD! Wishing you success on your 2nd Album!!! Fighting Pretty Ahyoungie! 

EDIT! THE LEGS!!! SO PRETTY & SUPER SEXY AHYOUNGIE!!!! POSE LIKE A BOSS!

Edited by molaihawaii
  • Like 9

Guest mmj_leong

OMG!!!!! AhYongie!!!!!! I love it! I love it!!! Jjong will die for it!!!! Oh man!!!!!! I'm dying....♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ SHARON STONE!!!!!

Edited by mmj_leong

Omaigodddd !!!! yura look sexy matured feminine n dunno how to describe.. she is so perfect.. n all the girls too.. she s look thin too.. she must be diet.. take 1 meal per day as she said before to jjong. I thought during this fasting month i can be at least 1kg gone...  Hmmm still cannot.. y so much food in front of me... when is their comeback? N when jong will go to hk?.. hopefully they will meet in inki.. cant wait fo that...

• Like 8

Guest gailleqt1012

Yes definetly sharon stone in basic instinct bec of that movie she bacame one of the iconic woman.....i love how AY portray ala sharon stone not too revealing combination of sexy/matured way now can't wait for there mv teaser next weekk,,,mmmm

Edited by gailleqt1012

Yura ssi.. she is perfect.. sexy and glamour.. and that millions dollar legs so beautiful.. i love her teaser.. @syasyifa09ismadi gsd comeback at 6/7 and jjong hongkong fanmeet at 5/7.. gsd in inki at 12/7 so maybe they will meet at inkigayo.. yuhuuuu....

• Like 7

Yura ssi.. she is perfect.. sexy and glamour.. and that millions dollar legs so beautiful.. i love her teaser.. @syasyifa09ismadi gsd comeback at 6/7 and jjong hongkong fanmeet at 5/7.. gsd in inki at 12/7 so maybe they will meet at inkigayo.. yuhuuuu....

tq dear for ur info.. really cant wait

• Like 4

I woke up in the middle oc the night to check out yura's teaser and I certainly was not disappointed. I love it, the classy sexy femme fatale yura, she really represented it so well. The teaser looks like a movie poster and I understand why Dreamt left it last  ; ) I m so curious now.

• Like 10

Guest Ari3ll3

Damn! She's hot! Thank God that hair color and hair style is back! I really thought that that hair style really suits here. And OMO the pose! That pose that emphasize her legs! You go girl! 

Guest haerimpark

Yura indeed gorgeous ... I really love her eyes :wub:

We still have to wait the last teaser tomorrow ... group teaser :wub: I wonder what's their concept for the group teaser. (Teaser Group already released, and their B cut teaser thooo .... DAEBAK :w00t:)

Awww DreamT trolling us :w00t:

Can you guess who Girl's Day's Yura has transformed into for her hot "Ring My Bell" teaser photo? She's become actress Sharon Stone from the film 'Basic Instinct'!

The scene Yura is going for is a very well-known scene in Hollywood, and likely one of Sharon Stone's best moments in film. Yura is looking stunning in her white outfit, perfectly channeling the Hollywood actress, don't you think?

But how will all these teaser images relate to the group's actual comeback concept? We have no idea yet, but hopefully they'll continue to provide hints with more teasers to come!

cr. Allkpop

Edited by haerimpark

Guest teredenz

wow! yura looks elegant, loved her shoulder's and legs, she can really do almost anything

and yes lets wait for the teaser tomorrow , glad that its saturday no classes, i can wait all day hahaha

bye for now, see you latar 

def5754ea480bf1bb3247d751ac69efc.gif

Edited by teredenz

Guest kat687

I just noticed that both Yura and Minah are verified on Instagram!!!! Yay! Now we just need Hyeri and Sojin ;) Yura lookin fiiiiiiiiinnnnne in her teaser!!! 

Guest gailleqt1012

If you ever saw the movie basic instinct can you just imagine if AY did the other pose sharon stone made in that scene i think all of us will flip 360 degree lol:D

Edited by gailleqt1012