[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@miss_ara oh yeah! Your post is only one of those. How about the album that he bought and got yura's picture? That is destiny! Who can tell that he got the correct photo ( cant stop giggling whenever we reminisce those scenes). Hahahahaha! Yuralalalaa!

haha patient dear i only start with episode 1 aigooo..u are so fast..huhu tomorrow continue with ep 2

• Like 1

Guest neshyu

Hai everyone... I miss Jjongah and Jjongaholic sooooo muuuucchhh... Just drop by to say hai to all of you and wish you have a great weekend. 

Im still not used with this new soompi looks and real life matters make it hard for me to open this thread  :(

but seriously im so proud knowing that this thread is still alive and jjongaholic still have a strong bound... Love youu guuuuyyyssss.

Yeay! To jjong on inki today and girls day comeback soon

Edited by neshyu

Hai everyone... I miss Jjongah and Jjongaholic sooooo muuuucchhh... Just drop by to say hai to all of you and wish you have a great weekend. 

Im still not used with this new soompi looks and real life matters make it hard for me to open this thread  :(

but seriously im so proud knowing that this thread is still alive and jjongaholic still have a strong bound... Love youu guuuuyyyssss.

Yeay! To jjong on inki today and girls day comeback.

yes we are strong bound dear..saranghae :wub:

• Like 3

Guest TFS-Yeo

happy saturday guys! After read all the posts, im glad that we still passed those rumors things wisely. We all know right we are family since the very first time we decided to live in this thread and fully support they two? The more we passed a hard times, the more we become stronger than before. 

Based on those people who only came by for make a mess and say good bye so easily, it make me think should we hire a bodyguard and put them in front of our home ??? :phew:

But i believe God will show the thruth and help us and also jjongah for clean up this mess since we all know jjongah made from heaven, right??? lets keep spread the positive air in our home guys!!! Fighting :) 

Happy fasting btw :D 

(POST HAS BEEN DELETED BY OWNER)

Translation :

Jun : (Emoticon)

Jun : If I eat Oreo at dawn I'll get fat right?

Jun : I like everything else in Black but...

Jun : For Oreo I like white part more than the black part.

Jjong : ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ_

Jjong : No. just eat it deliciously, even the black part will fatten anyway. Just any part.

Caption : He said it's okay just eat it deliciously. Thanks for loving me just the way I am @/hjonghyun

• Like 12

Translation :

Jun : If I eat Oreo at dawn I'll get fat right?

Jun : I like everything else in Black but...

Jun : For Oreo I like white part more than the black part.

Jjong : ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ_

Jjong : No. just eat it deliciously, even the black part will fatten anyway. Just any part.

Caption : He said it's okay just eat it deliciously. Thanks for loving me just the way I am @/hjonghyun

thanks alot tituyphing for translation.,.is it the way stylish jun tell us that jjong is doing fine rite,.,i'll take that way,.,am relieve jjong and ah young tell us they are doing fine,.charanda,.charandaaa.,.Jjongah fightiiiinggg,.,!!! 

oohh almost forgot big thax to stylish jun upload on IG,.,maybe true stylish jun is the president jjongaholics in Korea,..kekekekekkekkk,.,:wub:

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 12

When the R.... came I want to rant something ...... but I must struggle first with my internet and computer, if with the phone I just give up easily. Or just me have problem to post in this thread. ???:sweatingbullets:

And I glad that the R.... had pass and  my rant has write by jjongaholics in here ......... love you all. hope my post can post ..... kkk :wub::wub::wub::wub:

edit : now can post it .... :D

Edited by gusty_fitri
  • Like 3

Thankyou 4 the translate @tituyphing, you are very fast u know...kkkkk. coz again idk why but seem that our stylist delete those post u have translated. Maybe some jjongah shippers out there have a move just by seeing jong name n make a fuss in his ig. Aigooo.... But is thanks to u we can read those post here. I will take it like Ahyoungee post her ig recently, at least they have gud buddies around them whose will always be with them in no matter situations...:wub:...

By owndaddy...

:wub::wub:

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 5

Guest mmj_leong

Sorry to bring this here but I want to make it clear that Nana ssi already have her match made so NO MORE issue END

coz Jjong match made from heaven is uri AhYong gongjunim ♡♡♡ is fate & DESTINY♡♡♡

Cr: to owner insta

Guest TFS-Yeo

I saw that pict this morning but i wont to bring it here because we need to stop spread that R and let them see "another rumor" from the same person. As i told you guys before, God always help us to clear up the things that shouldn't be exist by his own way. :) :) 

before I go to bed, I just wanna share this one hope you all like it :lol::):wub::D

aaaaa eonni @YuMi you are back hihihi .... Long time since your last post here. Thank you for the video, this is what I need in this kind of situation, my happy pill :wub::wub:

waahhh.....thank you so much @haerimpark *hug* sorry I just read your mention, yeepp...I hope this video could be like healing drugs for us, because for a few days we all too busy or too worry about something unpleasant thing that we said R. I hope this situation can be normal like before, the thing we can do it right now just more praying, hope and waiting Girl's Day comeback,  *I can't wait to see the interaction between Yura and Hong jong Hyun on Inkigayo*B):P I wish Yura would be additional MC for Inkigayo Aamiin.......:w00t::wub::rolleyes::D:phew::phew:

Edited by YuMi
  • Like 3

Guest minaret

Hello fellow Jjongaholics! I'm about to hit the sack but drop by here for a little while. Thank you for the throwbacks videos, pics and gifs. Oh gosh how young Jjong looked in the 1st the meeting and how Ahyoungie has grown to be such a fine young lady. All of the episodes contain my favourite scenes. But if i have to choose one, definitely the Ulsan trip. Love love that episodes so much. Like both of them mentioned if there were million words to say, i will be thankful for the whole memories that they had given me. I will tucked deeply in my heart and i will always look back and remember the joy, sadness, flutter feelings and many more that i received.

I monitored here and there since the last couple of days. Gosh these people which i don't know what to call them but just a bunch of scums. They are not fans to begin with but only people who love to make their own stories. Really their words are so absurd. Their words could killed and bleed. Oh my i really feel hurt for both of them. I hope that they will pull it through. Really put their heads and bodies into busy  mode so they don't have to care about it. Its going round and round even the small details they can speculate out of it. Chincha...really..please don't do that. Whatever let them be the one who say it themselves-the truth or not. Now I will gladly ask both of them to choose their career over anything. Work hard play hard be in a project that they like so they have freedom to express, make a lot of money, make a lot of friends, share and catch their dreams, be a filial child to each of their parents, free from controversies, soar up high with pride. Above all be themselves and honest. I really wish this issue die down faster. God!

Hope tomorrow is  better day for all of us especially for both of them. Let's us not gloat over other people's misery. Really it ain't  nice. Though i have a small tiny voice from my heart to say they are really really suit match genuine to each other. I won't put my hope high but it is limitless. I want them to be them and happy! That is all matter "Its okay. Even if everything crumbles, its okay. You are always okay. You are bigger than your wounds"