[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest prism2103

dear @cochoyahoo27 

i know that ur feeling sad and slightly bitter w wgm. i mean wren't we all extremely frustrated w the appalling way they treated jjongah giving them their abrupt and unfair ending? very proud for some jjongaholics in initiating our rally for the truth. and though they did not explicitly reply back (putting up that crappy video on their website, when our jjongaholics can produce fmvs SO MUCH better) but i guess in a way everything works out through different ways b/cof their abrupt ending (which was seriously not cool) yet b/c of that, jjonaholics can look forward tot he continuation of their relationship B/C they haven't ended. that there wasn't any closure. and because jjongah is an abnormal wgm couple; meaning they defy all standards of wgm's history (ex. speaking so much OUTSIDE (during and after wgm) how thankful they are to each other, that jong will continue to meet and talk to yura (even before they ended wgm he said taht) and if i continue on any further in this direction i'll prob make a love spazz on  their beautiful romance >< but yeah. definitely sucks butt for wgm cause they've lost such marvelousness and out of the world couple. oh well.s onwards to SBS! JULY 6T are u guys ready for gsd's comeback?!  

but dearest cochoyahoo i hope you will refrain from  mentioning other couples in our forum just for house keeping sake ;) but i do understand ur frustration. and below is my take of the whole situation (it's purely on wgm only & feel free to disagree) :) 

im sure many of us know that wgm is doing horrendous. their ratings is a 3~ for a WEEKEND show. that's pretty poop. they're trying to rally fans and viewers even antis to watch the show, giving grocery coupons, bts clips, extreme extravaganza budgets, more "skinship" (good grief im starting to hate that word can't touching be a spontaneous act and not be standardized into a set of regiments?), american hollywood guest (& btw there was also a scandal TODAY b/c of what she ate on the show, check out netizenbuzz). wgm is DESPERATE. they are desperate b/c everyone knows they're a flop. and tbh, romance is definitely alive and well, but there are so many new and inventive ways to watch entertaining romance. and other broadcasts have begin to do very well in this department. wgm is no longer original, u can't even call it a classic. i havent watched wgm since. maybe one or two  youtube clips but im no longer interested in wgm if they continue on like this. losing their core characters (being a warm and fun and lovely show) well not anymore they've lost it. 

it's been known for quite some time that wgm is produced by SM and exhibited through MBC broadcast. hence its better to invest the show w their own kids (sm entertainers) and that's why every couple now has an sm artist :) (i have nothing against sm, in fact i like snsd, amber, and seulgi, im just stating the facts)  

so my guess, w a mixture of having their own kids and wgm being their product, they of course give preferential treatment to their own people. and b/c mbc is flopping so bad of course they are desperately trying to save it at all cost. 

but w the public sentiment hating on mbc (even wgm fans tired of the turnouts), lacking originality & creativity, hence boring from entertaining side, and also unromantic b/c wgm is now symbolized as a fake make, so a sloppy "take it & pls dont break us". wgm's future is not looking bright.  

talking about comebacks 

- i cant agree anymore. green w envy he saw those 4 goddesses T_T 

- so they've begun filming for the mv (edit: for another cf) omgosh yes! 

This guy so lucky ><

CHYvLV7UsAEex5y.png

AHHH is it too early to start the count down? 3 wks & a few more days till T-DAY!!!! and along the way i bet gsd will be teasing us w their comebacks EEEK! so excited :D  

-----------------------------------------------------------

- woohoooo, yura's fast on her way to add more moolah to their joing jjongah vaca account, nevertheless so proud of gsd. yura being really pretty in the commercial was such a bonus :)

Girl's Day's Lotte waterpark cf endorsement win is no joke. Lotte group is one hell of a conglomerate with a multibillion dollar net. #걸스데이

:wub: these beauties:wub:

credits: instagram jungri_

smiles_zpsvphfcg38.jpg

Edited by prism2103

Guest prism2103

160613 MORE PICS of handsome jong for Urban Dollkiss

CHZb1X9VEAA9OsF.jpg

Edited by prism2103

long story short........hahaha have our couple been like by wgm anyway...... they always being bias with our couple from start and since they were given the worst character of all such as living on rooftop, slow in skinship and they never believe JjongAH can last than 6 month and small fan based......  and plus JjongAh is not coming from the ''smmmmmmmmmmeeeeee' company ma,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

BUT THEN THEY WERE SHOCKED WITH THE MASSIVE SUPPORT ESPECIALLY INTERNATIONAL FANS AND LOCAL FANS THAT STAY TOGETHER TO SUPPORT JJONGAH.......... 

being popular other than the company artist is a big no........ they were cut when they see that JjongAh being on the spot light especially after the entertainment award every1 can sees that the public start to like them...... wgm indeed very desperate.....NOT EVERYONE LIKE FAST SKINSHIPS,,,,, 

its is like when the unexpected wins the race.......... hahahaha upsssss I'm sorry for my writing.... purely my opinion after years being K entertainment fan.

• Like 13

Hellooo all, it's been really a long time i didn't post in this thread. Thanks for the pics and news about uri couple..you guys cool :lol: :D

YASSSSSS, i'm so excited finally the D-Day will be coming. Counting the day GsD comeback at 6th July (H-27) and my greedy wish this moment will happen when GsD comeback in Inkigayo later. 

jjong1.gifjjong2.gif

cr gifs to mslee1107

Note :

To AY & HJH --> Please say hi to each to other in the stage..please give this weak shipper heart happiness even just for 1 month, you don't know i really miss both of you.. (sorry guys, this is my ranting..since i'll never said this to their personal IG or twitter). Anyway Happy Sunday All and God Bless. 

• Like 10

Guest hongkimickey

good morning chinggus!! finally make a new account here :D I'm so happy all of you still keep updating our couple, the power of jjongah fans is jjang!

When our couple left wgm, my first thought was at least i'm back to normal again, i wont act like a crazy every saturday nightbut lol, im even crazier now. everyday being silent lurker in this forum, stalking their ig, watching owndaddy's videos hahaha it's just so hard to move on from jjongah  :wub: 

so today is the day right? jjong will meet seunggi. really cant wait! happy sunday chingguuuus

Guest Yura_el21

Good morning chingus.. ☺ thanks for all your friendly reminders about HR. 

By the way i just want to ask in advance if we can vote in  music show also? For them to get #1? Like in inki. In mcountdown if so how? Hehe

By the way i just saw that the girls are shoting a CF wanna know if it is new. ☺https://m.facebook.com/JjongahCoupleMexico

Mianne spoiler dont work in my phone.

Have a great and blessed sunday everyone. ☺❤❤

Good morning chingus.. ☺ thanks for all your friendly reminders about HR. 

By the way i just want to ask in advance if we can vote in  music show also? For them to get #1? Like in inki. In mcountdown if so how? Hehe

By the way i just saw that the girls are shoting a CF wanna know if it is new. ☺https://m.facebook.com/JjongahCoupleMexico

Mianne spoiler dont work in my phone.

Have a great and blessed sun

is a new CF 

Edited by Yleen
  • Like 3

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

LEE SEUNG GI WILL MAKE A COMEBACK ON INKIGAYO CANT WAIT ON THEIR INTERACTION.....

Edited by pablochristinejoy_4d81
adding something

Guest pablochristinejoy_4d81

cant wait for girls day come back

Edited by pablochristinejoy_4d81
wrong message

Annyeonggg jjongaholics yeoreobun!!! Its been a long time >< how are you guys?? How's our beloved couple doing lately?? ^_^ been busy with work and because of this newest change on soompi forums make me hard to log in -.- why change tho grr... so (off-topic)looks like i will be watching wgm again hmmm because of my favorites joy and sungjae just because of them if not i wouldn't bother to watch lol just asking will some of you watching wgm too?^^ Ughhh i really miss you guys >< i m glad this forums still going strong T.T JJONGAH FOREVER ~ ♡♡♡

• Like 3