[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

i can't wait for tomorrow inki, lee sung gi and jjong soebang hihi what will jjong do?

a. drinking so much water before

b. drinking so much water after

c. giving a bitter smile

hahaha just kiddin, even though i'm sure there will be nothing particularly happen (because we know how professional jjong is) but still its cute to see the interactions later hhaha.

• Like 7

Guest Yura_el21

Annyeong chingus ☺

Even in there CF she is wearing that "heart necklace" it must be something, something, somethiiiiing. Lol

So xcited also for inki. Lol

Annyeong chingus ☺

Even in there CF she is wearing that "heart necklace" it must be something, something, somethiiiiing. Lol

So xcited also for inki. Lol

Yes chingu @rinnatsume the heart necklace, i always notice that lately. haha

Girl's day fighting l hope they won #1 on all music show. hah

Maybe because she's can't wear the couple ring she want to saw to jjong seobang that he always in her heart what ever she do.:D:P 

• Like 4

Guest Yura_el21

Chingus, have you notice their shorts in their CF? they brilliantly exchange it with each other. Lol 

Edited by Yura_el21

chinguuu,.,.will JJong seobang on tv for fashion king tonight.,?? can someone share streaming link SBS PLUS.,.thanks in advance,.,:) it is broadcast on youku tv i guess,.,

for full last ep Fashion King jjong's guested,.there link vid

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI1NTkxMDI3Ng==.html?f=23934075&from=y1.3-zy-grid-1037-9934.87219.1-9

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 3

just reading in soompi news and they said MBC release bts video of solim couple (i'm not hating the couple, it is good for them, solim shippers) but this is so unfair :(

why i feel they giving them a double standard? i know maybe its them that make WGM is on the radar again (it was until MBC abruptly ended two couple at once and they did it again once again now, i feel bad for hewon couple) but can they just treat their cast equally like they are the one who asking a busy celebrity to join their show but they can't treat them the same. for me if they really want to be respected as a great show they should respected the cast who working so hard to help them increase their ratting and also their fans. i don't know why they seem making the other couple becoming their "golden kid" and neglecting the others. in fact, we have discussing about this, each every person have their own taste in relationship therefor many shippers like us has created. and if they want the shippers like us keep watching it, treat us nicely with the same portion on each other couple, so we as a fan will never feel cheated like i do feel right now. they always giving the others a good stuff eventho some of them making a great damage but for those who really work hard for their show (sincerely doing it) they treated like another wind blow. like this, i never seen any bts from wgm history (correct me if im wrong) UNLESS fan asked for it. even for uri couple they giving a false FMV that they think it can calm the fire but turns out not. i don't know why i'm so pissed, sorry for if i make this forum atmosphere kinda bad. but i need unleash my anger, so sorry chinggu yaa, huhuhuhu.

i still  wish i can see bts and uncut scene from jjongAh :(

Edited by cochoyahoo27
i just reading the arctile. sorry, but i don't know its a bts video or just still image from mbc.
  • Like 7

@Yura_el21

Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun Say Goodbye to “We Got Married” Audience with Behind-the-Scenes Look

The ten-month virtual marriage of Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun will be coming to an end on the June 13 episode of MBC’s “We Got Married.”

According to the network, the two had a difficult time saying goodbye to one another while filming their last episode together, with both shedding tears at the prospect of finally parting ways. However, they were set to meet again for the show’s wrap-up party just a few days later.

In contrast to the tear-filled final episode, the two seem to have cheered up quite a bit during their next meeting. Although their virtual marriage was over, the two continued to call each other “honey” and still showed affection for one another. It will be interesting to see exactly how the two behave with each other now that their “We Got Married” romance has come to an end.

Meanwhile, the pair’s final episode and behind-the-scenes story will air on June 13 at 5 p.m. KST.

-------------------------------------------------------

well according to the article they MIGHT be ( i haven't read it before, bianne), but the fact they got wrap-up party and probably the rest of couple also have but nobody got exposure from it, okay another thing to be pissed of. aaaaaa bianne. i feel so mad at MBC. this just unfair :tears:

Edited by cochoyahoo27
i put the article under spoiler, so it won't harm this ship :)
  • Like 4

Just a friendly reminder, we should not talk about other couples in our jjongah threadas specified in the shippers paradise rules.

Wgm is struggling with low ratings and they are probably trying everything to raise them and not lose the viewers they have with couples leaving. 

• Like 6

@cochoyahoo27 I think it's ok but it's better to avoid bringing up other couples in jjongah's thread in the future. It's also been months since our couple left that show and I don't see why we should feel bad for them since we've had a glimpse of how they interacted aft the end of their stint and how everything is fine between them. Maybe it's unfair for their shippers but wgm is still a show and a business and every decision is made by mbc executives with profit in their mind.

• Like 9

@cochoyahoo27, cheers up honey. We don't need bts for jjongah after their stint end, since we had spread tweet MBC failed at their last episode aired. I think what happen during PD award, TV cable award and Jjong interviews were enough to know how close they both. 

We even don't know if bts been released for a reason, edited or not, scripted or not. Or may be MBC learned from Jjongah shipper who left their show as of their couple departure. Release some bts could make fans, at least feel thank you for them. We never know. ;) 

• Like 11